Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Ascender
vain question folks

Hi all
since my awakening i feel the need to understand what is happening.

Ive come to one thought if i may
that we all experience many lifes to better our soul or to better prepare ourselfs for the next life in this physical realm.

Each life we lead in the physical realm leads to more questions who we really are.

No matter how much we ask our selfs why we look for answers in the skies above is because thats where we truly belong.

Peace and love to you all.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello,
I'm the same way, youngers. My curiosity is insatiable. I always have a million questions about what I'm experiencing. A very wise person told me that when your mind is filled with too many questions, stop asking for awhile and enjoy the experience. The answers will come when your higher self thinks you're ready for the knowledge. However, that being said, never stop seeking!
Old 14-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Ascender
Yes i guess in time answers will
its like last night i had a message saying i am strong with the light .
Today i had message saying heaven gods earth and i had a vision of looking at the earth from space while i was going about my daily life amazing stuff.

I feel so peaceful now as emotions of mine have been all over the.place yet i feel the erge to cry for no reason for sadness i think but it is not coming from me at this time.

Emotions are very strange on its own.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Deactivated Account

I can completely relate. I too have had visions of seeing Earth from space and the most benign things seem to make me emotional. I haven't figured out the emotional reactions - there could be a number of explanations. It could have to do with past lives, kind of like a triggered reaction. Or, it could be that we become more sensitive emotionally once we move closer to our higher power. These are just theories I've considered.
Old 15-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Ascender
Higher self seems logical.
Its strange i had a lucid dream or ap last night and a lady said welcome to the land of travelling.
I didnt get anymore after that i know this post might be in wrong section as i never can get my head around the difference between lucid dreaming or ap.

They are similar to me but i feels like space is calling to me.

At the moment i cant choose to go there it just happens so someone maybe wanting my attention out there.

Does this happen to anyone else. ?