Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Master
The Bomber pilots last breathe.

One of the more enthusiastic of my past life occurrences, which was the third brought to me from outside, was that of a bomber pilot who's last decision was to veer away from a church spire, when he might have survived a pancake landing, and miss a village but explode in nearby field.

This story I found in a newspaper one Sunday morning and spirit, in no uncertain terms, told me the fellow behind the controls was myself. As each turn of a page brought me closer to the story I was being prepared... as it were.

Quite a romantic little story it was, and documented as well with the Village, every year remembering the date, with a small story recently of relatives, of the pilot, making the journey from New Zealand to that rememberance.

I feel quite chuffed really that I was that man and the sense of connection so complete that I don't even have to think twice that such is not so.

But this was twelve years ago at least and subsequent unearthing of past lives have been much more internal where abiding pain in my body has, within meditation, come forward as images and knowledge that has brought perspective and a releasing of that pain.

Recently though the bomber pilot story has come up again with connections, so it seems, to someone who may be a soulmate almost as if it time to reconcile the back story. That I may now be ready to see the overall context and lay to rest what may be my last really decisive bringing into this life of that which needs settling.

It is still though somewhat hazy and I'm unsure of it all but it kinda feels valid as some longstanding pain has weakened slightly.

The long and the short of it is that the back story involves leaving a love behind and going forth to do ones duty and then at the final moment realising that duty was somehow misplaced but accepting that and at the same time taking a responsibility for the other halves not yet being able to accept it.

For me it is almost the age old question of duty to the self as split between duty to loved ones and duty to humanity. I could quite easily see that she, or she who I am seeing as she which may or may not be the case, is at fault by not having forgiven me but I am responsible not for her choices but for my own and again this raises the question of what duty is.

You don't have to reply as what I just felt I needed to do was write it all out somewhere. Put it down so I could possibly feel a cohesiveness to the story which in my head and body is somewhat dispersed and unconnected in the way this writing down might serve to connect in some way.

And already the sense of what duty is has become something I feel that will pay dividends for me. It was kinda there on the edges but I didn't really see it as significant but now, in writing it out, it feel predominant.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Master

Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator
Quite a story. Best of luck making peace with it all. And remember everything that happens holds lessons for all involved.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Experiencer

I loved reading your story. Is the split between duty to self/loved ones and duty to humanity still one you struggle with in this life? I find that many of us who "remember" carry themes from one life to the next. Thank you for sharing.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Ascender
I think some of our past lives need resolving i was a knight of the templar in one i i saw my end i had a sword to the chest king richard the lion heart came to me and i said protect this young man which is me it is word of god .

I was fighting in a foriegn land protecting my king and i have a strong sense that one of my family members needed protecting and i wasnt there it was too late .

I think some how that some of the knights of the templar protecting me now bought some ease of guilt in that life as a knight on my dying breath.

So yes i think we at least need to know what makes us carry emotions from past lives to our present one so we can emotionally get on with this one.
Old 13-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Master
I've had some time now with these ideas and two sets of dreams about the woman I bonded with and in the first she turned up in a wedding dress all ready to marry and in the second she was washing my feet... very erotically I must say.

We have a definite psychic link in this life and it's been very much a part of the conversation and in a sense this resolution to a topic of duty and the subsequent dreams feels like a weight has come from the whole interaction and made it almost more playful and less tense by far.

Then this morning I happened across a little vid about how to make a girl love you and the clincher was psychic tension. That creating this psychic tension keeps the thoughts alive in the woman you want to seduce... and suddenly it all felt that that's what this unresolved connection is all about.

So I went and did my morning meditation and felt almost immediately a subsiding of the tension I carry myself and the weird part is that being unable to sort of define the connection meant I've been subconsciously making it stronger. And in retrospect it seems entirely obvious.

Silly me huh? I could quite easily troll back again through past experiences and say but it goes deeper than that but it only really ever goes as deep as we choose and that that choice is far more important the the depth of the decision. Why we might choose to add relevance to our identified self and that's been the clincher in this.

The other thing was that once I found this duty thing the whole back of my body got itchy and I kinda enjoyed that 'cause I felt it meant that the past issues were at the surface... I'm relieved, I know how to free her and it's because I'm gonna free me... I'm freein' me!
Old 16-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Experiencer

Sometimes to be free of the restrictions that come from past lives is the reason we have the memories. They need to surface, aka, the itching on your back. I know someone else who was a 14th century knight, and he is about to reunite with his past life wife. The theme of duty seems to be somewhat common in those who had lives in that era.