Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-09-2015, 03:32 AM
electrum198

odd visions while meditating

Ive pulled back from meditating for a while but am going to get back into the habit the last two times i cleared my mind and went to a quiet place somthing very odd happend now ive been told i have gifts but im not exacly sure what happend.
I was in my office at night and decided to turn off my computer and meditate befor i went to bed slowly silencing my inner thoughts and images that pop up i felt my self let go of my surroundings still hearing the whirl of my network drive then somthing felt different instead of darkness a golden hued image of a girl with long dark haire glasses a school tie dark uniform sat at wooden desk the old ones with the liftable tops with a inkwell i looked at her for a bit then my perspective seemed to zoom in slightly when it did this there was a slight distortion then the girl looked up and seemed to notice me then i came back. This isnt the first time this has happend i also meditated on my bed and heard a voice calling bill as if trying to wake some one then as if i was looking through some one elses eyes i was in a yellow room i thought wow my visions not very good then i ferlt my hand put a pair of glasses on and every thing came more into focus i then opend my eyes and i was back in my room.
Any one else have this happen to them dont know if its astral or seeing through some one or somthing else
Old 15-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Knower

I've been so deep in meditation that the resulting dreams or mind fantasies seemed real, and while under it I had the distinct impression of the fantasy being more real than my real life. In the fantasy I would suddenly realize I was a person meditating and the realization was shocking. I think for those right hemisphere dominate, our imaginations kick into overdrive and so the result isn't true meditation (focus without thought) but more of a dream oriented dive into the unconscious. I can't recall any of the fantasies at the moment but they are often random, complex, convincing etc. To avoid this, I think being more externally focused helps. If you are more focused on the external world, sounds etc. and orienting yourself to where you are in time and space (ok you are in a room, you are aware of distinct sounds around you etc.) it feels that sinking into the unconscious in that way (losing control, and your sense of reality) is less likely, making meditation easier.

Who knows if these fantasies are real. Maybe the cognitive dissolving into the unity universe grants us access to random events or first person perspectives of people occupying different time periods and locations. Maybe these fantasies are real at some level, so in a way we are creating what we are seeing. Or maybe it is all random images as a result of sinking into the realm of the unconscious. Regardless all this isn't relevant to who you are and where you are in this space and time. Better to keep focused, oriented in the here and now.
Old 15-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Master
Okay, I'm going to try and explain this in a simple way, which may not be so easy cause I tend to run on and on in this subject. lol

Basically we are surrounded by energy, this energy records everything that happens in it, it's sort of like a shadow or footprint. You can make out what the thing was but not so much the details. This is also called the Akashic Records or Records of All Times.
Things which happen with great repetition leave heavy imprints on the energy, or things with incredible amounts of energy like wars, car wrecks and very strong emotions. This 'record' will stay imprinted on the energy until something with more energy or more repetitions rerecord over it.

Back to that in a second.

When you drop into certain states of meditation you move into Theta brain wave state, in this state we can 'view' what else is around us in the same space, with practice we can project our consciousness into other places and read the imprints on the energy there. We can not do this in Alpha, Beta or Delta states. Just Theta. When you can get to Theta and hold it a long time and learn to project you can accomplish some pretty outstanding things.

Now what I said is just a bunch of words right now, which may or may not sound good, but you can prove this to yourself and then it's no longer guess work and conjecture.

How? Remote Viewing.
Remote Viewing is a way to use the Theta state to remotely see things without taking the physical body to use ones two eyes to see it. This is a fairly standard practice now by numerous people and by multiple governments. Most Special Forces Divisions have a section just for Remote Viewers who do all manner of Intel gathering. So do the various branches of Intelligence Departments. The Russians were working on this back in the early days of the Cold War and the USA got on the ball in the late 60's early 70's and eventually developed Chronovision.
(Google Al this stuff I tell you so you don't think I'm just making it up)
Chronovision tech originally came from two priests in the Vatican who were setting up sound systems for a concert and ended up hearing plainly the voice of one of the priest father saying something he'd said when the priest was a young boy (The father had died many years before). This led to much investigation by bright minds in the Vatican trying to figure out how to 'dial' in others who'd past over the Veil. Eventually they couldn't develop it any further so hired the CIA to develop a usable tech to do it. And Chronovision was developed. It takes images recovered from the Akaishic and projects them onto a plasma screen which can be viewed like a TV. (This is old tech now and other better things have since replaced it which are still classified.)
So that gives you a little idea just how far Remote Viewing has been taken in terms of developing technology using it. (although this info I just gave you is 50 years out of date, so you can guess where the tech and knowledge base might have evolved to now, or better yet, learn to Remote View and go see what it turned into!)
Millions if not billions have been invested in understanding this human ability and developing it into a usable technology by anyone, not just those who can stop thought and reach Theta brain wave state and have an active third eye chakra. So there's a lot out there on the internet and much is declassified now (because better things have replaced it. lol) Private industry has developed institutions just to study this, see the Monroe Institute an the Casey Foundation among others) and many Universities have delved deeply into this in many of the developed countries of the world. So seek and ye shall find :)

Obviously not everyone has access to this and has to do it the old school way though. There are numerous schools for Remote Viewing out there, many of the Instructors are retired Special Forces in fact. The best remote viewers for Intelligence agency's can read documents and computer files, this has changes the way spy games are played between countries now as not near as much legwork on the ground has to take place.
Civilian Remote Viewers often work with detectives or Police Departments to find missing children and such. So just letting you now, what some might think of as a wild imagination or fantasy other receive a pay check for and do as a living or teach others to do. It is a natural human ability. The level to which it's possible is most often determined by willingness to practice.

Now how does one prove this is possible to one's self?
Here's what I did when it began to happen to me. I googled "What am I seeing when my eyes are closed?" And literally found Remote Viewing Target sights. Here's one of my favorites because it has so many targets listed. http://www.remote-viewing.com/arvcou...cticepage.html

There are many sites and forums when you finish the 120 targets on this site.

A few things to keep in mind, drop into meditation, have a pen and paper handy, make quick sketches. Note shapes, feel of air, colors, things moving, textures, emotional feel (a sailboat on water FEELS different than the electrical grid of towers at a power plant) don't spend more than 3 seconds on a target, get in and get out. The reason for this is because the mind starts to overlay information on the raw data perverting it. Lets say you see something which looks like it could be a tree trunk, brain say Oh a tree trunk and IMMEDIATLY paints in the details for that to be the case. Then you look click on the file number, open it and it's a picture of someone in a cape hunched over something, it does sorta look like a tree trunk. In 1.6 seconds the brain starts over writing information onto the scene. So it's better to 'work a target' meaning do it over a few days, in separate meditations each time retrieving more information.
Compare your sketches to the actual photo. Don't expect instant results, instead look at percentage of correctness. You wrote Blue and gold. The photo was a sunset on water - not bad. You drew a large triangle with two lines coming out from it, the actual photo was a sail boat leaving a wake - Pretty good! Keep going.

After about 100 Remote views things shift, not only do you get more information in 1.6 seconds, but you start automatically being able to move around inside the scene seeing it from other angles which gives you even more information.
For me the first 10 or so targets are just warm UPS, so I dismiss them easily and don't worry if my sketches aren't in the ball park. It takes a little to get warmed up especially if you aren't practicing daily. So go easy on judging yourself. In fact don't! :)

Play with Remote Viewing for long enough to Prove to yourself that its the real deal. Now you are much better prepared to comprehend what you see in meditation and know what is real and what is mental overlay. You'll start to catch the mind adding detail, you'll also learn states where that time gets extended before the mind can over write.

In time Remote Viewing becomes sort of training wheel on the bike and you've higher levels of traveling in the consciousness out of body. But I found Remote Viewing to be a great methodology for understanding fact from fantasy early on and to be able to build on it from there once I understood this was actually real. Once you get a good solid feel for how this works and how the Brian over writes and how to negate some of that effect you'll be ready to go back in history and find out our true timeline, not he one in the archeology books, you can also check out our local solar system and many more super awesome things and YOU WILL know for a fact now, for yourself personally, whether you made it all up or if you in fact projected your consciousness and retrieved valid information or not.

Hope that helps! :) Go Play!
Old 15-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Okay, I'm going to try and explain this in a simple way, which...

...valid information or not.

Hope that helps! :) Go Play!

Thanks a bunch for this information. I am only recently learning about these things. I just finished Robert Monroe's first book about a month or two ago. What you have wrote here has been really informative (as are most of your posts ).

P.S. Why are we not yet teaching this in our public schools? How incredible would this world look if we did? I think the real answers to these questions could span into indefinite volumes.
Old 15-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Master
Thanks GreenGazer! Glad I can say useful helpful things sometimes :)
It's hard for me to keep that subject short. It was my first pivotal intersection between understanding the unseen multi-verse and the capacity of the logical mind. I couldn't just take everything I was experiencing on Faith, I had to understand the HOW's of it, break it down into something my brain could digest so that I could give myself permission to explore it further and with the security I wasn't just inventing stuff or lucidly daydreaming or running without a full deck :P
If it wasn't real and tangible I didn't want the head game of what it might be. So that early work into Remote Viewing was pivotal and mind expanding for me!
Old 15-09-2015, 07:53 PM
electrum198

Interesting i sometimes get voices just on the edge of hearing cant quite make them out occasionaly i get names but thats it.