Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Guide
Leo having difficult time

I'm going through a really challenging time of late and it's just about to get worse (don't want to go into detail about that at the moment). I've rung a medium friend who is very much into retrograde and he said many people are going through it at the moment.

I've never been into astrology but I wondered if any astrologers out there know what planets are in retrograde but particularly what this would mean for a distressed Leo?
Old 22-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I'm going through a really challenging time of late and it's just about to get worse (don't want to go into detail about that at the moment). I've rung a medium friend who is very much into retrograde and he said many people are going through it at the moment.

I've never been into astrology but I wondered if any astrologers out there know what planets are in retrograde but particularly what this would mean for a distressed Leo?

This is a great link for current transits: www. planet watcher . com (My direct link didn't want to work. Edit out the spaces.)

My own experience backs up what most astrology books state that it all relates back to the person's natal chart. If you are having a difficult time it is most likely a difficult transit (direct or retrograde) in aspect to one of your natal chart planets or angles.

Usually it is some combination of natal sensitivity to a planet, aspect being activated in the progressed (secondary or solar arc) chart, and hard transit (conjunction, opposition, square) to the natal or progressed chart. Eclipses to a natal planet or angle can also activate the point and make transits more acutely painful for a year or so.
Old 22-02-2017, 11:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose

Yep yep and yep.
Leo girl here.

Just ended a relationship, been having money problems and hating my job and losing friends due to my awakening.... but for some reason I feel great and really optimistic! But yes, definitely challenging times, for us Leos

It looks like is a CHANGING TIME for us.
Maybe we should dig deeper to figure out who we really are and attract more resonance to our lives. :)

Wonder when this is going to end hehehe
Old 23-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
Yep yep and yep.
Leo girl here.

Just ended a relationship, been having money problems and hating my job and losing friends due to my awakening.... but for some reason I feel great and really optimistic! But yes, definitely challenging times, for us Leos

It looks like is a CHANGING TIME for us.
Maybe we should dig deeper to figure out who we really are and attract more resonance to our lives. :)

Wonder when this is going to end hehehe

Hello fellow Leo,

Glad to know it's not just me! It's really odd that you say you're feeling great and really optimistic because generally that's how I'm feeling too yet I've been going through a really difficult time and now I find my job is on the line. But my thoughts are "I wonder what spirit have got tucked up their sleeve for me?" "It'll all work itself out, I've been through worse and survived!" I know a few years back, I would have been stressing about it but it seems positivity is abound! Maybe something is giving us additional strength to get through this. Nice to hear from a fellow Leo.
Old 24-02-2017, 02:21 AM
Knower
Not a Leo, but I can attest that the past year and a half (since that big blood moon in August of 2015) life has been a malestrom of gut wrenching, deep childhood regurgitating, mind and spirit altering yuckiness (with beautiful revelations interspersed, too)! Many of my friends and family have had their own ****storms to deal with since that time as well, so perhaps it is a general shift in consciousness on the planet. Many people are being shaken, awakened, forced to deal with whatever has not been dealt with yet. We Scorps are accustomed to such, but this is a new level. I sense deep down that this is by divine design, and not unique to Scorps, Leos or any other particular astrological chart. These energies go beyond individuals; it's globally cosmic and for our own good - so that we can each finally strive to be with zest whomever we are meant to be. Hang in there!!
Old 24-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Not a Leo, but I can attest that the past year and a half (since that big blood moon in August of 2015) life has been a malestrom of gut wrenching, deep childhood regurgitating, mind and spirit altering yuckiness (with beautiful revelations interspersed, too)! Many of my friends and family have had their own ****storms to deal with since that time as well, so perhaps it is a general shift in consciousness on the planet. Many people are being shaken, awakened, forced to deal with whatever has not been dealt with yet. We Scorps are accustomed to such, but this is a new level. I sense deep down that this is by divine design, and not unique to Scorps, Leos or any other particular astrological chart. These energies go beyond individuals; it's globally cosmic and for our own good - so that we can each finally strive to be with zest whomever we are meant to be. Hang in there!!

Thank you so much for your words; I can identify with that completely. It does feel as though I am going through some kind of awakening, I can't be sure until I'm through the storm - and it's so tough to deal with - I've had the worst day for many weeks. Funny you should say 'hang in there' as that's exactly the words of advice from a medium friend.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:14 AM
Guide
I didn't realise you could get astrological readings on Youtube. Found a reading for Leo for March and the first part which is a general reading, sums up my situation precisely. I have to say I was quite shocked at how accurate it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45HkpZZf2Gc