Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-02-2013, 02:27 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker011
hello forum members,i have been lurking and reading your insightful posts and i decided to join and ask for some help. i want to say that i am 32 year old male and i literally have no family or friends. i am really struggling financially. i also suffer from general anxiety disorder and depression. i spend alot of my day and night in constant fear. i fear death the most.

now,what i wanted to know is,what is the "trick" to seeing deceased loved ones? my mom died in June of 2011 and she was the only person that i had and i know that she would try to make contact with me if she could. since her passing,i have not seen,heard of even had that dream where my mom would say that she is in a good place and for me not to worry. i do have dreams where my mom is in them,but that is just my subconsiousness.

i will admit that i am an atheist but i am agnostic to the thought of an afterlife and that we have a soul/spirit. i really want to believe that my mom is out there and that she can see me. i just have not received any sign and i am losing hope that there is an afterlife. that is causing even more anxiety for me. i never said goodbye to her as she died of cardiac arrest in the hospital and i want some of your help.

i read that many of you can "astral project" and see dead loved ones in lucid dreams. can you please tell me how i can do that? i am all alone,though i do have social workers and psychiatrists who are nice people that are trying to help me with my life. but i would really want to make contact with my mom and know that when my time comes that i can see her and my grandma,who i also loved,too. i am also fine if death is really nothing,but i am alive now and i need to see if this is possible. thanks!
Hi, "lurker" - I feel the need to call you welcome newcomer instead! I am happy for you that you found this forum.

My heart went out to you for how courageously you shared bits about who you are. And I think of you as so much more than that; the fact that you took a little leap of faith and joined this forum tells me that there is a life force in you that knows there is no such thing as "death" or separation from Love, despite your diminishing hope in hearing from your Mom.

There are numerous threads in this topic, I found the one originally posted by Pinkroses titled "Ability of deceased to communicate" to be really helpful for me. My beloved Dad crossed over last Halloween and I too at times feel disappointed that I have not heard from him. But there were some good thoughts on that other thread that I'd encourage you to read; you might find some explanations that resonate with you too.

I wish for you a robe of contentment and care to come wrap around you. You have friends here on this forum now. And keep working with your healthcare professionals, but always trust your intuition or instincts too. Please don't let any of them tell you it's your imagination when your loved ones from the other side do contact you and you know in your heart that it is indeed them coming to you. Take care of yourself, and keep connected to SF!