Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-02-2013, 09:00 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
But in essence they're not.... they are what we think them to be... and what we think them to be changes as our interpretation of our-own-self continually shifts, in-relation to our exposures... shifts, in relation to the beliefs that we nurse and revise... we're not truly clear as to the people we now live with... what motivates them to do what they do, what influences now shape who they are? So if we can't decipher ourselves, or those who surround us, how possibly could we git a grip as to the validity of spirit communicators...? :^)
Two words

1) Leslie
2) Flint
Old 22-02-2013, 09:12 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!
Spiritualists for the most part poo-poo reincarnation. See the classic argument "Debate on Reincarnation between Hannen Swaffer and Silver Birch" with Barbanell dissing his own spirit guide.
Now you know there's no unified "spiritualists".... everyone who calls themselves such is pretty-much winging-it according to preference.
Even the established religions are still a collection of individuals, all using the belief structures to help coordinate their imaginations... but when you get down to the individual, each interpretation will be specifically shaped by what they've each have experienced to-date....

So pretty much everything is what "you" imagine it to be... and any agreement we may have, with others of "like mind", will likely be flexibly conditional... :^)
Old 22-02-2013, 09:18 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!
Two words

1) Leslie
2) Flint

Hmmm... another two words

1) Jane
2) Roberts

I awaited each book that she authored through Seth as they originally came into print... Every time I pick one up I find myself experiencing them in a uniquely different way... the books change as I change... I'm not sure it could possibly be otherwise... :^)
Old 22-02-2013, 09:32 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Hmmm... another two words

1) Jane
2) Roberts

I awaited each book that she authored through Seth as they originally came into print... Every time I pick one up I find myself experiencing them in a uniquely different way... the books change as I change... I'm not sure it could possibly be otherwise... :^)
Seth's a trip. Good stuff.

Leslie Flint is an ethereal education taught by Etherians through Independent Direct Voice.

For survival evidence and reincarnation information, I prefer Mr. Flint's physical mediumship.

wwwDOTleslieflintDOTcom
Old 23-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Knower

Getting back to the point......
The Celts did believe that a soul could be drawn into a specific baby's body at birth by a complex ritual, mainly reserved for those of high status- spiritual or worldly leaders etc who would have a specific purpose in their forthcoming life.
The Dalai Lama is reincarnated on his death, but as far as I know it is not guided unless by a higher power and it is up to the people to track down the next incarnation.