Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Newbie ;)

3 cards reading for love

Hi everyone, this is my first thread in SF, sorry if maybe I'm posting it in the wrong section. Anyway I draw 3 cards to get clues about my love life, especially for what concerns my problems with commitment. The problem is I haven't found a guy yet with whom I feel ready to truly commit to.

Root - What's happened in the past that affected my ability to commit in relationships: Ace of Pentacles
Help - How to solve/deal with the issue: 5 of Cups
Outcome - How could my life be once I solved the issue: Page of Swords

I think the Ace means the suitable possibility/man hasn't come yet, but the 5 Cups suggest to not keep on crying over the milk spilled, I mean if things didn't work out in the past that doesn't mean that the future will be exactly the same, so let's move on. I'm not sure about the Page though, I don't think it points to a new guy in my life, but perjaps he's showing myself with a new way of seeing things in love.

Could you help me with my reading? Thanks so much in advance.
Old 22-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Master
Hi there you might be withdrawing from commitment perhaps maybe it isn't time yet for you. Ace of pentacle could mean exploitation of self for superficial reasons by another person, like wealth, status etc. Five of cups could be still holding onto the feeling of loss, grieving the reasons of feelings of loss. This could mean perhaps you gave more into a relationship to a less deserving person and might be you deserved more. So reclaiming self by forgiving self.
Page of cups is good card, spring of new hope, newer kinds of people entering your life and newer start. As when you have healed the past you make way for better things, same way perhaps better things your way.
Just my interpretation of it.
Old 22-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi there you might be withdrawing from commitment perhaps maybe it isn't time yet for you. Ace of pentacle could mean exploitation of self for superficial reasons by another person, like wealth, status etc. Five of cups could be still holding onto the feeling of loss, grieving the reasons of feelings of loss. This could mean perhaps you gave more into a relationship to a less deserving person and might be you deserved more. So reclaiming self by forgiving self.
Page of cups is good card, spring of new hope, newer kinds of people entering your life and newer start. As when you have healed the past you make way for better things, same way perhaps better things your way.
Just my interpretation of it.
Hi angelic star, thanks for your reply. Actually you're not so wrong, probably I'm not ready yet and it's also true I didn't get to know very nice guys, some of them were interested in me for sex only, so this Ace makes sense. You're also right about the 5 Cups, I'm still sad for such losses.. I agree about the Page too, first I have to heal If I want a better future.
Old 22-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriemhild
Hi angelic star, thanks for your reply. Actually you're not so wrong, probably I'm not ready yet and it's also true I didn't get to know very nice guys, some of them were interested in me for sex only, so this Ace makes sense. You're also right about the 5 Cups, I'm still sad for such losses.. I agree about the Page too, first I have to heal If I want a better future.

hi there, take your time to heal. Be gentle on yourself and do not rush to have a relationship. Forgive yourself for the past. Forgiving your own self will help you move away from what happened and give way to newer developments. Healing will help you not repeat any patterns from the past. if this is quiet time relationship wise, take a break and focus on yourself to heal.
Welcome to Sf , hope you find great connections here.