Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 27-11-2010, 05:54 AM
cyn

dreams

i'm always having dreams of me sleeping with women but i am straight in the dreams i surely enjoy it what could this mean
Old 27-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Haste.The.Day

i didnt get it if you are straight you should definately dream of sleeping with women
Old 27-11-2010, 06:28 AM
cyn

i am a woman who likes men but always dreaming of sexual encounters with women
Old 27-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Haste.The.Day

oops i thought you were a man .. shame on me i didnt check your profile :P well iam not a dream explainer but ill try my best from what i know from reading there could be 2 explanations either that in your subconcious you like women and refuse to accept it so the act of having sex with women gets free in your dreams where society and religious values and barriers dont exist OR symbolically women represent sensitive caring and loving emotions you basically in real life have someone not caring abt you and loving you well.. might be the husband or boyfriend or any close family memeber .. so in your dreams you are getting to sleep with women as a symbol of missing that care and love
Old 27-11-2010, 07:01 AM
white_monarch

What is the woman like in your dreams? Is she always the same type? She may be an archetype and a symbol you created for yourself. Maybe mother earth? Maybe you're embracing a version of yourself?
Old 27-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Master
maybe you desire a man that has the general characteristics that many women have, more compassion, a willingness to listen, etc, etc, not that all women are the same in that way...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 27-11-2010, 01:47 PM
cyn

yes i think i desire a man with a woman characteristics but those men do not exist, definetly not attracted to woman in reality ,,,,thanks everyone
Old 27-11-2010, 02:57 PM
white_monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyn
yes i think i desire a man with a woman characteristics but those men do not exist, definetly not attracted to woman in reality ,,,,thanks everyone

Men like that totally do exist. I Know a lot of them here. It just takes some searching and being open to them, look for the signs to know they aren't like...really bad guys. (I could use another word.ha) I pray you'll find someone like that.
Old 27-11-2010, 04:10 PM
cyn

well i guess u guys are right but just a little bitter right now ...i always end up hurting , i'm new on this site but i already love it a lot of positive feed back and very honest people on here thanks everyone