Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-10-2022, 02:21 AM
asearcher

How to get good night sleep from all of this?

A question I feel the need to ask as I have not been able to figure it out on my own. I've often been awoken from dreams by the presence of another. It can be a co worker telling me about something (private) to then tell me this few days later without me asking (or being able to guess before the dream). I've experienced (not saying it was so!) spirits or beings do the same thing.

What I have experienced is that either peoples astral bodies are standing close to me "talking" (thinking they are talking) or they appear in the dream or sometimes both. I've also been awoken several times by a young man who use to live where I now live but he was not aware of me but he was "back home" in his dreams and he was always looking for something, and to me those sounds came off as real,as him slamming up the bedroom door even if it in real life was not, and before I came to I would see this filter of his reality and him (in the dream) before it fully vanished. I was to meet him and it was spot on him. I know I had it at the top of my tongue to ask him "Have you found it? What you're looking for?". I think it had been a repetitive nightmare for him, him looking.

I've experienced my own husband do it. In an waked state he and I are synchronized, have a good collaboration as co-parents and practical matters, and in waked state he can think of something or I will and the other one will answer. In the dreams he will tell me things. He is good at planning things and like to think of that and read up on everything and so on, and so maybe not too surprising in his sleep he's sort of there too, doing this, only I "hear" it.

Any advice, please?
Old 12-10-2022, 12:40 PM
Master
I’m afraid I haven’t been sleeping good either- stress, anxiety,worry…

Try have bath about6 and pamper about 7: bed for 9- read a book don’t meditate to hard…

Just let your self go…

Seems you’re quite gifted, could be picking up things that are real. Learning to switch off is best…

Make sure you go for daily walk fresh air will make you tired - I aim for 6000 steps a day and a daily walk if I’m not volunteering in the garden I’m walking the dogs … it’s great because you can give them back lol
I probably take couple hours for me to unwind, but get restless leg syndrome: worse when don’t exercise… try to get tired throughout the day… no caffeine after 5 and plenty of easy read books, switch phones off ect… or place them else where…

I don’t have a bath so have shower around 5-6..

Not long ago was on sleeping tablets come of them now.. didn’t really work for me.. I’m in bed by about 8-9 getting 12-14 hours…

But been going in deep relaxing state closing my eyes unable to drift off…

Sleep apnea doesn’t help either…

I worry about reincarnation and life in general…. Get all pent up.

So training hard to be tired come 5… after work and everything there’s not much time left.. so switching of can be hard…

But once you form a habit it will be okay???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-10-2022, 08:12 PM
asearcher

I'm sorry to hear that. Does sound like you are doing physically good stuff to help your body to balance though :)

One step at a time.

I have increased my own training, take the time to do it now, not like before, when I was too busy with other things and too weight down. It's easier now too. I agree it's good. I'm thinking of doing it more, we'll see. I wish to do it alone, but could be because I am constantly surrounded by other people, not that I mind that, but still taking time out to just be by myself is something I think I need.

Perhaps if I increase it I will sleep better as you suggested, thank you :)
Old 12-10-2022, 08:34 PM
Ascender
I wish I had some advice that would just solve your problem!

I suffer from insomina as well, haven't found anything that works yet.
I did walk for over an hour today and then I came home and slept, but my nap was even hard to take even though I felt exhausted. The nap itself was exhausting, I woke up that way ugh.

Anyway, I hope you find some peace maybe that will help you sleep. :)
Old 14-10-2022, 02:58 PM
asearcher

Thank you so, Orion_Lion, that is sweet of you. Sorry to learn of that. Hope it works for you in the future too :)