Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 14-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Knower
Feeling sick when I go to large stores

Many times when I go to large department stores especially Costco and best buy I get this drained feeling. Almost like something is sucking the energy from me. I noticed especially by the electronics where they have all the tvs on. I use to think it was the lighys bit I am wondering if it is a culmination of the electronics, tv and people. Can these things suck enetgy from you or something?
Old 14-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Knower
I have noticed a few times while on a very fragile state that lamp post lights drained my energy and felt like it was burning my skin. That's when I realized that they're very toxic to the body. And as I drove between forests, my energy was rejuvenating.
What you have experienced is probably because of the electronics. Could be the people too, but I think the electronics over there are much stronger with the amount of lights they use in stores.
Old 14-09-2013, 04:46 PM
siena

Hi hernam,
I have always avoided department stores...after a while I realized that the light system hurt my eyes, too bright, too much.
I belong to an Asperger forum, and oversensitivity in eyes, ears, etc
seems to happen a lot!.
Old 14-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by siena
Hi hernam,
I have always avoided department stores...after a while I realized that the light system hurt my eyes, too bright, too much.
I belong to an Asperger forum, and oversensitivity in eyes, ears, etc
seems to happen a lot!.
Thank you I will check it out.
Old 17-09-2013, 04:18 PM
helping soul

draining buildings

it sounds like you operate at a high vibration, and therefore sensitive to pollutants which a lot of other people maybe aren't!

draining buildings can be a result of stressed people with low vibration, poor feng shui and natural amiss of earth's energies, esp hartman lines which can be the cause of poor immune systems, knots on tree trunks and animals refusing to graze in certain areas.
Old 19-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Knower
Thank you helping soul. It is very strong in electronic stores. I am wondering if certain things can drain energy from you light , electronics. I know many things renew energy, do you think pets have this ability. I often wonder this when petting my cat.

I also get this sick, stuffy head feeling when I am around some feeling.
Old 21-09-2013, 10:57 PM
sparkling sapphire girl

I have the opposite effect I think. Lights, fridges etc seem to flash, flicker and sometimes give out altogether when I'm in supermarkets, but around city...trams in particular seem to have a negative effect on me, I do dizzy and disorientated.
Old 11-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Farallon

Sounds like you are sensitive to EMF's or electromagnetic frequencies.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:14 PM
tigereye

I get it too, but mostly in places with make-up or perfume counters, or jewellers. I can usually tell what is causing it.
If it's the people, I just feel drained or tired.
If it's perfumes (I am allergic to some, but also find the smell of those I'm not allergic to be overpowering), my sinuses seem to go up in flames (that's the allergic part, along with difficulty breathing if I stay too long) but most of all, I get confused, probably because of the mix of energies from just about every essential oil on the planet opposing each other in one place.
If it's a jewellers or other place which has lots of crystals sitting about, I tend to get tired and get a building headache at my forehead, above and around my third eye. These places are like an energy vortex.

I think the people have a worse effect on me than the electronics, but excess lights bother me. I sometimes find myself willing for a power-cut for some respite.
Old 31-01-2014, 05:13 AM
Shade

I feel the same with any crowded areas. It's like compressing, yes?

A smothering feeling that reminds me of claustrophobia, but on an energy-based sense of being.