Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-02-2024, 04:49 AM
Master

Yep I sure do agree with Starman.

In my opinion and experience the “professionals” are more crazy than the rest of us lol

Many years ago, when I went thru a very traumatic experience I scouted around until I found the right person. On the first consult, she said…….See all those books on psychology (which were on a shelf) none of it works. I treat people according to my own way of thinking.

Yep she was perfect for me.
Old 23-02-2024, 07:12 AM
Master

My first experience .
Picture the scene. It's Christmas eve several decades ago. 3am sand I'm in bed crying , my body actually convulsing with the shock of how bad my life was and what had happened to me a few hours before where I had been stabbed in the back by my husband and a close family member.
I was literally at the bottom of a black hole with no way out.
But then I got angry and prayed for help and then demanded proof.
Both came. The help and the proof.
But before that I had to get up with my 3 little boys and "pretend" that mummy was fine and happy and excited for their sake. I could not have their Christmas ruined because of what I was going through.
Between Christmas and new year my sister was a tower of strength in ways that I never imagined . She was with me every step of the way , supporting me, hugging me, letting me know she was with me in so many ways.
She literally made me stop crying immediately and I had that "lightbulb moment " of knowing that life really DOES go on, and in that moment I had never felt more loved because my sister , my twin, died at birth.
And it was her that came to my rescue, answered my prayer and gave me the proof ( another story ).

But I believe we have to be at that lowest point in our lives to "see" what has always been there because at that moment, when we pray, we really mean it.

In other areas I agree that "labels" are sometimes just thrown out there and very un-neccessary .
The first thing I do with any new device is throw away the instruction booklet and just get on with it.

Redchic, that lady you spoke to sounds amazing. If only more people were like her , not reading the script , but reading the person. Because we are all human, individual and ALL of us , bar none, are worth more than a mere sentence in a "rule " book.
Old 23-02-2024, 09:22 AM
Administrator
There is a saying that goes

You have to hit Rock bottom. before you can climb up again you have to be in the pit of despair,
then you will get the courage to climb out.

Namaste
Old 23-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Master

Very true Native.
And I think we've all been there .