Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-03-2022, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I would make all bombs and guns and weapons and ammo and missiles disappear. Make all pollution and toxic stuff disappear. Then I'd make all bad drugs and chemicals disappear. Then I'd make anyone who has done a violent crime disappear. Maybe make a new planet somewhere for them all to go to. Then I would make it impossible for any woman to have more than one baby for like 500 years. That would reduce the earths human population every year.
And how would that help anything?
The whole reason of life of planet Earth is for us Souls to descend into the 3D -which is dissolving btw- and to learn for ourselves to sort the problems we have created.
It has never been the idea to make this a ready-to-come-into Heaven on Earth, it's the idea WE learn to create that ourselves.

What you suggest is having an external power making everything and everyone that doesn't meet the criteria (whose criteria would it be?) go away. That sounds much like what was attempted during WW2. Dictatorship, fascism.

Earth is for us as Souls to experience this, grow fed up with it, and then create the change from the inside out. That way we as Souls grow, which is the whole idea of being here and even of this world being created yonks ago.

So what would I do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing other than what the Divine does now.
Everything is in Divine Order, everything is right on track :) Meaning nothing is wrong, nothing is off.
Change is occurring, and it's happening fast! Just as it's was meant to go.

The beauty is that the Divine knows and has the complete picture and bigger perspective that no one incarnate can fathom as we're living in a much much lower dimension & vibration.

And thank goodness we haven't the power what you, the OP, suggest. Where would that end? Who would have all that power? People having that kind of power is what made things go wrong to begin with.
And what would the implications be of shipping off to another planet even???
Dumping the bad on another planet, an island, or wherever, is not going to sort any issue. Life has proven that: millions in prison, tucked away from society. Has society gotten safer because of that? Nope.
Conclusion: that's not the way.

You are actually questioning the Divine! Have you thought of that?
Old 15-03-2022, 12:06 AM
Ascender

Teach abundance consciousness in schools. Scarcity and fear of it, is the primary cause of trouble in the world. So many wars and corrupt business practices stem from fear of not getting enough, not getting a large-enough slice of the pie, and not feeling that anything better will come. This goes right from the humble thought in your mind, right up to the declaration of war and exploring space. When abundance consciousness becomes our de facto belief system, then we will attract a life and a world so rich, and so ever-flowing and replenishing, that we won’t need war or control.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:04 AM
Master
Retire.....as a human being.
Old 17-03-2022, 08:40 AM
Knower

I wouldn't have created Earth as it is, to begin with, but I wouldn't destroy it, now that it's been created. Any enjoyment of infliction of pain onto anyone, even minor, is not only a distortion, it's a reversal of polarity, which I totally don't understand how it's even possible, even though I've experienced it both giving out and dished out to me. Scientists don't truly understand gravity, only what it does. This is a lot like that.

In a true 1:1 correspondence of energy, inflicting pain, whether physical, mental, or emotional, would hurt. I'd make it so. No force required to keep everyone in line, they'd simply always do what's in the best interests of everyone they interact with.

JoeColo