Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder
The root of all Evil...

Its is said in the bible that "Money is the root of all Evil". I personally tend to disagree. Rather the True root of all Evil is our perceived separation from the Source of All. Now of course there is not true separation from the Source, but when consciousness forgets its connectedness to All that which Is it begins the cycle of suffering that warps and distorts it leading to the birth of what is termed "Evil".
Saying from the book of Set.

"Thirteen Moons,
Thirteen Constellations,
Thirteen Tribes,
Thirteen Emanations..."

"All we have to decide in this world is what to do with the time we are given." Quote from Gandolph the wizard.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjoBlow
Its is said in the bible that "Money is the root of all Evil". I personally tend to disagree. Rather the True root of all Evil is our perceived separation from the Source of All. Now of course there is not true separation from the Source, but when consciousness forgets its connectedness to All that which Is it begins the cycle of suffering that warps and distorts it leading to the birth of what is termed "Evil".
It is my understanding the bible says the love of such things like money. I think this is important, we are talking about love and ironically separating from that love of attachments of any kind.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:41 PM
lemex is right - that's not a quote from the Bible. A common mistake, tho.
The rest of your post is right on the mark!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
I'd say that the "lack of money" is a far bigger evil....if you don't have any money....you might be tempted to steal...or worse.

But if you have plenty of money....that temptation doesn't exist.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 24-08-2020, 03:11 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
The concept that we are all one consciousness abd that we are playing a game by forgetting that we are all the same 1 god is still to this day the #1 most unintelligent neurotic eastern self deception means of coping with a sucky life and ment to make lower class people have hope and obey the rules of the cast system .

It has no manifestation in reality and comes from the Luna spirit that has gaining power over the minds of people for quite some time now and is the reason why the insane is called sane and vice versa .

I think the perspective of evil and good is limited by the very religin that claims to have the saving knowledge within it when the reality is that the self proclaimed "good side" created the self proclaimed "bad side" so that it would have a valid reson to be needed because without "evil/sin there's no need for a savior .

Expand beyond the concepts of other men and create your own understanding of life.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
The concept that we are all one consciousness abd that we are playing a game by forgetting that we are all the same 1 god is still to this day the #1 most unintelligent neurotic eastern self deception means of coping with a sucky life and ment to make lower class people have hope and obey the rules of the cast system .
No...you assume too much.
Saying from the book of Set.

"Thirteen Moons,
Thirteen Constellations,
Thirteen Tribes,
Thirteen Emanations..."

"All we have to decide in this world is what to do with the time we are given." Quote from Gandolph the wizard.
Old 25-08-2020, 07:41 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
No...you assume too much.

I speak from my own personal life experience .
I used to assume and fallow the group mind like you do but I broke free from the mental slavery . I'm sorry if you don't agree with my opinion anything that contradicts the popular view is usually rejected which is completely normal it's a survival mechanism we all have .
Old 25-08-2020, 08:26 PM
Master
Money is useful form of payment. I don't think it would work on a large scale to trade chickens for wood or computers for sofas, even though it could be funny for a while.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I'd say that the "lack of money" is a far bigger evil....if you don't have any money....you might be tempted to steal...or worse.

But if you have plenty of money....that temptation doesn't exist.
Looking at corporate modern world I would say greed is never satisfied.
Old 26-08-2020, 12:37 AM
Master
Sin, according to the Hebrew Kabbalah, is when our perception separates us from the source of life, and we do not see ourselves in others. We act without considering others. Ignorance literally means the same thing; it means to ignore the oneness of life. I would say that the root of all evil comes from unconscious acts born out of ignorance.

"The story is told of a Jewish rabbi whose students were debating the question of when precisely 'daylight' commenced. One of the students said it is when one can see the difference between a sheep and a goat at a distance.' Another suggested, 'It is when you can see the difference between a fig tree and an olive tree at a distance.' And so it went on. When they eventually asked the Rabbi for his view, he said, 'When one human being looks into the face of another and says, 'This is my sister, or this is my brother,' then the night is over and the day has begun."