Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-02-2022, 05:27 PM
Guide

Homing Beacon the OM.

The universal soundless sound of the mighty OM or AUM to me acts as a HOMING BEACON that sends out a signal that if you perceive it and thereby follow it, that soundless silent OM will guide its "CHARGE" YOU, safely back into the full aware consciousness of your true inner nature of complete ONENESS within the ALL.

The OM is a SACRED BEACON sent out by the Absolute to make sure that every expressed life form universally is and has access to a divine Pulsation that will ring out into the silence of the one who listens deeply.

None can ever remain LOST in expression while this sacred beacon beckons them home, we are all "SAFE" within the loving infinite embrace of this most holy and Divine Beacon which is the OM/AUM.

regards michael.
Old 16-02-2022, 07:03 PM
Good description! It's right there all around us. I have the Noon News on and it's still there. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-02-2022, 04:53 AM
Master
Yes absolutely, Ohm (ॐ)

It’s a bit intriguing why we tend to first feel the inner sound current and Ohm resounding in the void and only later imbibe to some measure, attributes of the internal polarity of our other senses - sight, smell, touch and taste.
Old 18-02-2022, 12:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Yes absolutely, Ohm (ॐ)

It’s a bit intriguing why we tend to first feel the inner sound current and Ohm resounding in the void and only later imbibe to some measure, attributes of the internal polarity of our other senses - sight, smell, touch and taste.
Thanks Unseeking seeker for your input here, the 0hm to me is a master beacon that pulsates with the directional pointer aiming within your heart, this to me is a homing beacon calling all its expressions home, and making sure that we do not ever lose our way home.

regards michael
Old 19-02-2022, 12:56 AM
Guide

Homing beacon the OM.

Another name for the primordial mighty Om or AUM for me is that of the ALL SEQUENCE, the ALL SEQUENCE is a primordial pulsation that emanates from within that primordial PRIMAL IDEA that brought about the expression of
relativity in the formless form of MOTION from motionlessness. The ALL sequence is the absolute IDEA being embraced within an infinite circle a closed loop which holds the relative dual based universal illusion within its Absolute SELF The all sequence calls all relative expressed life back home to the Absolute. The OM or AUM is its signature tune.

regards michael.
Old 19-02-2022, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Another name for the primordial mighty Om or AUM for me is that of the ALL SEQUENCE,
the ALL SEQUENCE is a primordial pulsation ....
I think it is The Tao, also.
At least, when I first became aware of it,
the primordial vibration in everything everywhere, the Tao Te Ching made perfect sense!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
The OM or AUM is its signature tune.

regards michael.
Om/AUM- made up of three sounds, "Aa" "U" "Ma". The Pranava mantra. This is the strongest of all mantras and any mantra you chant with the prefix of Om become powerful. Every movement in this world actually resonates with AUM, Be it the waves , or the chirping of birds or the wind. This mantra has a lot of energy and chanting it continuously can help you attain self-realization and help you with your journey!

Om Namashivaya!
Old 20-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart
Om/AUM- made up of three sounds, "Aa" "U" "Ma". The Pranava mantra. This is the strongest of all mantras and any mantra you chant with the prefix of Om become powerful. Every movement in this world actually resonates with AUM, Be it the waves , or the chirping of birds or the wind. This mantra has a lot of energy and chanting it continuously can help you attain self-realization and help you with your journey!

Om Namashivaya!
Thank you sweetheart that was an uplifting post you did, indeed the OM or AUM is a powerful resonation that reverberates universally and also too within ourselves, birdsong is a beautiful pulse of this most mighty sound.

regards michael.
Old 21-02-2022, 12:07 AM
Master

Quote:
None can ever remain LOST in expression while this sacred beacon beckons them home, we are all "SAFE" within the loving infinite embrace of this most holy and Divine Beacon which is the OM/AUM.

regards michael.

I wish all humanity may experience this infinite love while still on this Earth... as I have been blessed to experience it a few times and.... words are not enough... it is not that it is not here, everywhere, in and out, it is that we are not aware of it and in those very rare moments, when we are.... how could I say with the help of words how it feels like to the most loved being from the entire universe? I can't.... and even this is not even enough to describe that ever flowing and ever expanding love...
Old 21-02-2022, 12:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I wish all humanity may experience this infinite love while still on this Earth... as I have been blessed to experience it a few times and.... words are not enough... it is not that it is not here, everywhere, in and out, it is that we are not aware of it and in those very rare moments, when we are.... how could I say with the help of words how it feels like to the most loved being from the entire universe? I can't.... and even this is not even enough to describe that ever flowing and ever expanding love...
Thank you ThatMan I too wish this too, The OM or AUM is to me that of unconditional Love resounding throughout this universe calling out to all living expressions the way home pulsates with you look there...

regards michael.