Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 15-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
Can sound alone be utilized as a conduit to align with this primeordeal grid, in the scope of one's personal life and home? Would it be a question of sinewaves and specific frequencies? Would there be any benefits achieved by playing a certain sound or sound frequency through a loudspeaker?

It's more do do with ones own energy field...there all tied in together.

Playing a sound through a load speaker would only irritate people...it has not benifits what's so ever.

I'll get around to posting things involved with the energy tones soon.
Old 23-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterynomore
You have the main copper rods and endings to assemble. This part is easy enough.

You get a copper wire and curl it up into a spiral...not to thin..enough thickness, so it stays in shape.
Say the rods are 6ft long..put a string through the rods until it comes out the other end..tie the string to the end of the spiral and feed it through.
Make the spiral shorter than the rods

Get two 4inch copper rods that can fit inside the main rods.
These will go inside at each end
If there not that tight, put some sort of silca around them so they don't move. these rods will need to go inside..enough so the endings fit in.

These short rods can be sealed at the endings. before this happens, put some clean good sourced water inside with the quartz. Each of these short rods will contain the water and quartz inside them and each one will be sealed.

You can do it with all the rods.

To seal them...not sure what's on the market, but there should be something that's more natural...instead of chemical substances.

Maybe even some sort of wax.

The water..copper..and quartz are great conductors of energy

When you insert the small rods inside the main rods...they will compress the spiral if it's to long...so that should not be a worry.

I know it's a bit of mucking around...but when you have completed them, you can dismantle and reset them up, were ever you wish

I hope all of this makes sense.

with the smaller pyramids..... you won't be able to use endings like the larger ones.

You might be able to use a round piece of wood that binds them permantley together...This will only apply at the bottom part of the pyramid. the four rods that meet up top can be closed up and binded with a wax..there is a wax that can be moulded like putty. you can mould it on top...like the capstone basically. I forget the name of the wax...I used to make statues from it and it's easy to mould.

These smaller pyramids will basically just stay inside the house anyway.

The smaller ones can be inserted with the spiral and the quartz attached to the spiral.. as you see fit. You can attach the quartz with the wax on each rung...then insert the spiral and quartz... like I mentioned in the larger pyramids.
Seal the endings.

you can put water inside the smaller pyramids also if you wish...the endings will be sealed.

After you have made them..you can put a smaller spiral at the top end....this will attach going down..not on top.
Smaller ones or larger ones.

This spiral can be.. 3 to 4 inches...or there abouts

These (copper and quartz) are, apart from whatever ancient technologies you describe, core elements in mitochondrial DNA energy transfer, though one is much more readily recognised at this time than the other.

The base "ingredient" needed here on earth to process magnesium needed for energy by the mitochondrian is copper...all this is necessary for proper energy regulation and adequate oxidation levels in the blood. Necessary for life here on earth, in other words.

Copper is what we use here...there is what we would describe as a chemical transfer of energy across the cell barrier using copper to process the magnesium. The energy current, so to speak, is generated by chemicals in our body moving back and forth across the cell barrier, using the analogy of a battery that uses chemicals to generate and maintain an electric current.

Silicon (or quartz) is used (they say) by humans from other places, on other worlds, perhaps where copper is not so abundant but quartz still is. Using crystal instead of copper as the primary facilitator of mitochondrial energy ("food") means that the energy transfer itself is different. Rather than using a chemical approach to form a current to transfer the energy, quartz allows for direct transfer using light to connect or "beam" the energy back and forth
across the cell membrane. Although light has a speed, technically, we quickly get into the quantum realm where the only law is the higher law of consciousness and will.

This is (they say) a part of the consciousness shift...physically adapting (expanding) our DNA...beginning with our mitochondrial DNA...by fusing or adapting our copper based organisms to also work with quartz. Some are born to it (aliens and offworlders? small pockets of populations on earth with a different way of processing this needed energy?). This might open up new worlds of healing and transformation and freedom regarding "what if" and what is possible, versus how our DNA limits or defines us, which is more the predominant mindset now.

I personally think we are never defined by our DNA...our bodies and our minds are all a part of soul and spirit, and this is who we are at core.
I think there is a vast, very vast space for transformation. First of heart and soul...from spirit...and then, the rest will follow when we cast off the chains that bind.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Pathfinder

A good example of imagery is based in the flower of life.
If you strip back certain sections they become indepentent from the original image.

One example is the tree of life or the kabbala.
It's an image from the flower of life.
It's used in a lot of ritual practise but they don't know how to use it.
They use it in a simplistic form.
You can strip back an image and make them stand as a single entity in there own right.

That's how we work in a way because our bluprint or geometric image...is contained within it's structure.

Were an off shoot of that imprint...just like the flower of life.

Hope that makes sense to people because if you grasp it in anyway...you'll start to see the bigger picture about creation.
Old 20-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Pathfinder

No ones mentioned what primal energy means.

Primal is refered as...1. Being first; original; primeval.
2. Of first importance; primary.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

Energy that hasn't been transformed?

Energy that hasn't been filtered by awarness?

What I'm getting at... is...the grid has multi layered energy fields.

Each field originates from the primal source.
Each field is layered by interaction by associations with conscious intent.

That states that we are it. people mention how to connect with this grid or field.

We are always connected because we are it..
an anology would be that we use 10% of our brains.
Put as... we use 10% of the grid field and you see were we stand at this point.

It's not about the material body or brain...the brain acts as an attenna from the field of the grid point to access information.

There is more to this but i'm not going into the scientific jargon to explain the process.

That's why i've mentioned that humanity goes to a certain depth into this grid field...like only a portion of the viewing platform.

What they term we fell from grace refers to the primal grid field.

Energy is interchangeable....like a revolving door.
it can't die...has no begining or end.
It can only change it's vibrational frequency.
this is done by factors connected with us.
Primal energy is...untainted or rests in it's natural order.
the primordial soup rests in it's natural flow...unformed.

We form energy into form...be it imagary..geometric or other methods that make form.
This is done by consciousness...awarness.

Energy rests...until it forms by our interactions.

Now your going to say what the hell is he going on about.

It all boils down to us making our reality that we exist in.

We make all of this...no god or any type of so called entity dictates this setup.
We are the versions of the primal source of the original formless states of those creational stories.

We formed every single concept of creation...each version is the same source...

I always tell people to think big.
This big is what i've just mentioned.
You'll be surprised if you can wrap your head around this concept... the energy around you will change.

It's time to start this change.
Old 22-09-2014, 12:21 PM
fey421

Why do the elites hi-jack
Old 22-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fey421
Why do the elites hi-jack
It boils down to power basically...in the game of life there are many different variations in the scheme of things.
These parts of the whole are versions that experience there own blueprint that they print in creation..

There is no such thing as evil or what have u...there versions in that matrix that is experienced through a particular energy that resides.

These elites are basically magicians..they work with the art of magic.
So they understand the grid structures and are able to access a particular space....there only able to access a certain depth with in that structured space because of there energy.
Old 26-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Pathfinder

The reason that the majority of people on this planet are what we term off balance,,,lost..not happy with there lives lie with the energy points on this earth.

Were connected to these grid points..the high vibrational sacred energy that resides every were.
These power places* were a kind of gate to higher realms, and that the high level of energy of these places was like food for their souls.

That food is decimated..

Geometry enhances energy at a particular point...that's why the pyramids energy is enhanced by it's geometric shapes.
We also can pin point and cumilate these energies by working with geometric shapes..be it at home or in our own back yards.

These energies basically feed our whole energy system to its original state when we live within it's full spectrum.
At this point the earth is a shadow of what existed in abundance.

There is a legend from the dreamtime aboriginals that talk about change on this planet.

It states that the earth and the sun are connected by a umbilical cord...below is statement from the dreamtime myth.

In the ancient creation legends of “Dreamtime”, there is a story about a great ritual which has yet to be completed at Uluru. This ritual was meant to complete the great plan of the earth spirit. When the ritual is complete, then perfection will spread throughout the world, and death will disappear from all species. This event is symbolized by a great pole, or cosmic umbilical cord, which is destined to unite the Sun with the Earth – heaven with earth. It is predicted that this cord begins to function in 2020 AD, at the time of the rare Saturn-Pluto conjunction.

The reason i've put this in....is because i've known about this connection for a while....the sun doesn't just feed us by it's rays...it feeds us by this connection on a etheral level.

This connection hasn't been very active for a long time.
Old 26-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Pathfinder

In a earlier post in this thread I mentioned that the earth and sun exchanged energy through a portal that opens up between the two.
This is a proven fact that they know about...now...if you exhange energy...what sort is being exchanged?

As we know our earth has been distorted with imitation course frequencies...these patterns of wave forms then get involved within this exchange between the two.

Putting it in simplistic terms...were not only pollutting our earth with these patterns but also our sun.

People have noticed that our sun has changed to some extent within the last decade at least.
So are we pollutting our very bloodline that keeps us alive on this planet?......think about that one.

The diseases that we aquire have many factors involved in them coming into being...two many variables to mention here.

But one thing that comes into effect is that each disease has a select frequency pattern that produces that disease.
These patterns can be reversed by electromagnetic fequencies that have a specific key to that pattern...what happens is that it restores that balance and harmony in that specific pattern field.

The reason i've brought this up is that i can assure you that they know this and how to do it.
Basically they can rid diseases by electromagnetic field reversal so to speak.

This as you all know has the free energy fields involved in changing our planets biofield...

We are not only in danger from pollutting our planet but the sun itself...this in turn has consequences.
Old 30-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Master
I only got to page 3 but very interesting read thus far, you have me interested for sure.

I am very sensitive to energy myself. Would be interested in conducting some experiments if you can think of any. I don't do much beyond exploring my own ability to energetically connect to things both seen and unseen.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
I only got to page 3 but very interesting read thus far, you have me interested for sure.

I am very sensitive to energy myself. Would be interested in conducting some experiments if you can think of any. I don't do much beyond exploring my own ability to energetically connect to things both seen and unseen.

A simple thing that u can do is use the fire energy...use a couple of candles.
Turn of all lights and use the candle light...relax and focus on the light of the candle...don't have any pre-condition on what's going to happen...just let the mind focus the intent of the flame.
emerse your self in that flame...in it's energy basically so you can direct it and mold it..it's made to be molded by our intent...
see what happens.

There are many things that u can do to feel energy and direct and mold it.
geometrical shapes are switchboards basically were they accumulate a particular energy...so there are many factors involved were u can experiment.