Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Knower

can the deceased try to give you a heads up

on when you may be departing....a very strong soul connection was killed 3 months ago....I have been having a very hard time dealing with the loss....I do feel his presence..at first it was through dreams, then it was through songs..now he has been able to manipulate turning things on such as my ipod and my ceiling light...it doesnt scare me...but now i am starting to feel as if he is trying to let me know that I too will be going soon and to kind of prepare those closest to me for it, since his was sooo unexpected. Is this possible? Or am I losing it?
Old 14-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Master

I am very very sorry for your loss. I'm not surprised you are having a hard time, it takes a long to process the loss of a deep connection. And, you will be grieving and that takes a lot of time and talking.

Your soul connection will want you to be happy. Maybe there is something that he is trying to tell you? May be he wants you to talk to him, to remember the happy times and the sad times in a way that will bring you healing. Speak to him, laugh with him, cry with him.

YOu may wish to seek out a grief counsellor to help you through as it is so very very difficult.
Old 14-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Knower

Thank you for your response Belle, I do feel as if he is trying to tell me something. Sometimes I get headaches as if something is trying to come through but I dont get it....I meditate and try to gather information based on how I feel and I keep feeling as if he is telling me that I will be leaving this plane as well in the near future..he left a lot of things kind of up in the air...all his important paperwork as far as life insurance policies for his son and of things that he owned are missing...his mother is trying to piece it all together but is having a hard time.

What I have gathered from what I feel is for me not to do the same...and to have all my ducks in a row and in the hands of someone that can execute...I am grieving and at first I didnt care to live anymore..but now I go through the motions day to day and definitely dont think of hurting myself or have a longing to die...I just get this feeling that he is trying to prepare me for it...even last night at 330am my phone shut itself off and turn itself back on...when I looked a the phone it was fully charged. Just dont know.
Old 14-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Master

When my father died, I was stressed beyond belief and the headaches followed naturally. My dad very very much wanted to communicate with me, and the intensity of his presence made it seem as if I should be with him in many respects. It was very very hard, I went to a medium and she unpacked the message and a necessary reconciliation took place and then my father was free to move on. Which he did to all intents and purposes, he still pops in to see me from time to time.

Regardless, you should go and visit your doctor and talk about this and try and get a referral to a counsellor to manage the grief. It's a terrible and difficult journey.

It's important to keep everything in good order the whole time - and be organised for the taxman, for the bank manager and so on. It's always a good message.
Old 14-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Knower

Thank you...I appreciate your response...
Old 14-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Pathfinder

YES!! My mother passed in 2007 and she came to me many times and most by channeling and I agree they can and or do.
Old 14-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Im sorry for your loss when we loose someone close it is a big upheavel in our lives.you are having signs that he is around you but it doesnt mean you will be joining him soon,he is just telling you that he is around,

Namaste
Old 15-11-2013, 02:57 AM
Knower

Thank u all for ur answers...I will be seeing a medium so he can get his message across....things were far from perfect or even acceptable in this life and I think it is something he holds on to in death....as if he thinks I will hold it against him in another life...

eta I took a nap and had a very bizarre dream...he was not in it...but he knows I am a googler.in this dream agirfriend of mine pulled out 3 different cards from a deck of cards...one was a spade cant remember but think it was an ace of spades and the other was a jack of sumthing just remember it being red....I looked up on the internet and it stated that an ace of spades indicated fatality and a jack meant close friend....I think he is trying to forewarn me of an impending death...he decided not to be in it so I wouldnt be distracted by him being in it....geez...I dont know how to feel about this piece if info....
Old 19-11-2013, 11:33 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It sounds more to me like he's being mischievious or something. He could know when your final exit point is but it seems more likely that your spirit guide would know that more than he would.
Old 20-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIA4life
on when you may be departing....a very strong soul connection was killed 3 months ago....I have been having a very hard time dealing with the loss....I do feel his presence..at first it was through dreams, then it was through songs..now he has been able to manipulate turning things on such as my ipod and my ceiling light...it doesnt scare me...but now i am starting to feel as if he is trying to let me know that I too will be going soon and to kind of prepare those closest to me for it, since his was sooo unexpected. Is this possible? Or am I losing it?

I am so sorry for the loss of your loved one.
But it is not true that: "a very strong soul connection was killed 3 months ago."

Nothing can kill a very strong Soul Connection. Not where there is Love. Only the body has died. His Soul and Spirit still love you.
He may be trying to capture your attention -to try to show you there definitely is an afterlife -and is doing that in the most dramatic way he can think of. Send him your love. Tell him you don't need the special effects. Just the love.
Give him permission emotionally, and even say this in words to him -to find his own place in the spirit world. But be sure to tell him that he will be welcome to visit you any time once he is settled down there.
Love never dies.
One day you will be re-united. It hardly matters when. But in the meantime live your life to the full.