Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-01-2012, 12:56 AM
dena

I keep rolling over

when ever I'm starting to fall asleep .. i began to realize that my astral body is a little bet floating .. and when i realize that i automatically start to roll over .. my astral body start to roll over .. and then i fall sleep
what is that and why is it happening?
it happened 3 times
Old 16-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Master

If you want to ap, as soon as you feel your astral body floating a little, move your astral body away from your physical body. Try not to roll over as you say you fall asleep.
Old 16-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Pathfinder
This is interesting this thread caught my attention, as I felt the same thing last night. I had meditated and then decided to come back and go to sleep and I was on the verge of sleep (or so I thought) when my husband came up and as I woke I felt myself being drawn back into my body, it was a feeling I have never experienced before. It was nice but frustrating as I think I was starting to ap but not really sure.
Old 16-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Master

You were about to ap.
Old 16-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Pathfinder
REALLY??? I knew there was something different about how I felt. It wasn't meant to be though last night, as my husband came in a woke me up completely (moaning about something or other) it was the most wonderful feeling when I was out - almost 'natural' but I felt sad going back in but it was so fast I fell asleep soon afterwards.

I don't knwo if this is related but my dreams have been very clear recently, as if I am living and feeling them? XX
Old 16-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
REALLY??? I knew there was something different about how I felt. It wasn't meant to be though last night, as my husband came in a woke me up completely (moaning about something or other) it was the most wonderful feeling when I was out - almost 'natural' but I felt sad going back in but it was so fast I fell asleep soon afterwards.

I don't knwo if this is related but my dreams have been very clear recently, as if I am living and feeling them? XX

Or you were already out but just not totally conscious until you came back. That happens to me a lot.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 17-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Master
You need to leave your body as soon as you are able to roll over. Obviously the rolling out of your body technique has not been working for you so I advise you to try a different technique. A simple one suggested by T. Lobsang Rampa for beginners is focus your mind on a point 3 feet above your physical body. Remain calm and relaxed though and soon or later you should feel yourself rising out of your body to the point you are focused. Then you are free to go where you want to, but I advise you to not remain around your body. Fly up as fast as you can and get as far away from your body as possible because in the beginning remaining in the Real Time Zone can cause you to fall asleep and not remember your travels.

Also keep the time spent out as short as possible it is sort of a battle between time spent out and having a worthwhile experience. If you stay out too long you could fall deep asleep also and forget your travels. Good luck.
Old 17-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Master
PurpleMist--

Or what I feel is even better than trying to separate to some location near your body (within about 6-10' you tend to crash back in when you see the body), is to create a target area for yourself at least that far away. Do it by visualizing in detail one area of a room you are familiar with.

Picture all the items that are in that room, how they feel, how it feels to stand on the carpet, sit on that chair or feel that rug. You are creating a virtual place for yourself to go to with the expressed intention of using it as your projection launch place. If you read Buhlman, once you become aware you are awake, but if you can't see clearly or think clearly, you will need to ask for more clarity or vision. He says, "Clarity now!" or "Vision now!" firmly, so there is no ambiguity. I felt my vision get clearer--from seeing nothing but blackness to seeing a greenish tint over everything, to seeing clearly and then from being stuck only able to get one arm out to just *being* in the target room. (I didn't see anything in between, I was just there.)

I think the battle is not about "time" but your concentration and energy. Sometimes a fear that crosses your mind or an uncertainty about what to do next--will reduce your energy levels. It is all about keeping the presence of mind to just ask for what you need again before feeling hurried to move on. You can address your guide if you want as well. But even the unattributed request will be honored--in my experience.

If you go in (or out in this case) with a preconceived idea that you have only so much time or so much energy, you will get what you think.

It is much better to believe that you can have whatever you ask for. It doesn't mean you might not need to learn how to navigate around or what each of the things you encounter mean, but approaching it with a calm serenity and belief you will be taken care of--will yield just that. Our guides don't control it all. We are "testing our wings" here and we are making choices. But our guides will make sure we don't get out of our league, so to speak!

The only other thing that can force an early end is bodily needs or someone from home waking you up!

There are people who will love to tell you the dangers and evil they encountered. Take in only what you want in your own life.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 26-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Lauraye

I find if I try to look back, I spring back in to my body! I can only AP when I am a week after my female cycle - I feel my body must have a clear circle of energy then!! It is strange! I do how ever float out and fall back into my body a lot and stir slightly during the whole month!! As a child I was prone to AP a lot.when I do AP , my first port of call is a misty forrest, I also have to meet my guide and sometimes the energies there can be frightening! I try not to speak when AP I feel very mute, when I was a child I was too curious and was hushed a lot!