Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-12-2014, 05:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Need help with energy blockage

I was hoping someone could advise me on what to do in this situation. Long story short, I'm receiving a lot of energy, but I'm unable to release it. So my negative emotions as well as others are just trapped inside me. This is creating stagnation. For the short term, I've been closing myself from other people because they usually unload their problems on me and if I try to express mine, they go unheard. So not only do I end up feeling emotionally neglected, but I also feel like I've become filled up with another's problems and my stress doubles. How do I release this block? Advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old 21-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Have you tried journalling? You need to get what you're feeling out to yourself, that's the most important and healing thing you could probably do in this situation.
Old 21-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Checkmate.

Journaling like Scarlett said may help you make sense of what's going on in your head. Aditionally you could try a a chakra cleansing. Learn how to protect your personal space while still being open to your surroundings.
Old 21-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account

I journal every day. I write out prayers because it helps me envision the tangibility of what I'm praying for. I also write music and lyrics. I can feel the blockage, though. The right side of my body is completely open to receiving energy, but the left side is barely functioning.

It doesnt make much sense to me. Im a very honest person, and very emotionally transparent. And yet I keep having dreams that have to do with self expression. I don't like to dwell on negativity, because in my experience, it doesn't do any good. I like to vent and move on as quickly as possible, or else I find that my negative emotions end up putting distance between myself and my loved ones. Then I end up feeling even worse - selfish and disparaging - because not only am I still upset about something, but others don't want to be around me and I feel completely abandoned.

I can only feel energy vibrations in the right side. I'm going to write another prayer and do some meditating and set some positive intentions today. Hopefully I'll experience some relief.
Old 21-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Everly

What you resist, persists.
Old 22-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Deactivated Account

I've decided that there's no use crying over spilled milk. I've spent enough time and energy being upset and venting and now it's time for me to move on because life goes on.

I did meditate today and I went running. I did a lot of focused breathing and it all helped immensely. I also prayed. Focusing on the things that bring me joy is way better than wallowing in negative emotions. Thanks for the advice. :)
Old 07-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Epitome

Smile.

Promice your smile without any limits and watch.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Epitome

Listen to me…
Life can be a search that you may not even know what you are searching for.
Old 07-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Epitome

Whatever hidden reasons, many thanks for reflecting my waves…