Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-12-2011, 12:15 PM
soulauraz

Post Is it possible to fall in love and love someone without meeting them?

Hi everyone,
Haven't been on this site in a while so I am going to start by saying that I am making it my new's years resolution to do more things that I want to do including going on this site at least 2-3 times a week just for sanity sake.

Ok so, I started talking to this guy in Cairns over an internet site but because I didnt have the membership I just sent him a message saying "if ya wanna talk text me on this number...." and he responded with a text message in October and we have been texting and talking since. I felt something as soon as I saw him and we have gradually gotten to know each other. We say " i love u" to each other and have plans to meet in the new year. For me, this is the first time I have felt this way about anyone EVER?! So my question is: Is it possible to love or to fall in love with someone whom you have never met?

This is scary but the greatest happiest I have ever felt. The doubt and confusion because of being cautious and past experiences with dating sites and the internet etc., however, no doubt or confusion sets in about this guy. Please any guidance suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.