Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-12-2010, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrais
I think your right. I do tend to talk to my plants anyway - I walk around my garden talking to them and stroking them. Its only one crazy step further to explain why they need a haircut! I'm sure my neighbours already think I'm nuts lol.
Now that I think about it, the plants I consider my favorites and spend more time touching and tending to are the biggest/ healthiest.

It's hilarious and profound at the same time~

Old 21-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Well, I do my best!
Old 21-12-2010, 03:06 AM
MYFIGO

Talking trees ...

I have a favorite tree that I can see from my desk. I "think" to it and it does send me messages by extending its energy aura in response to questions. When I say "hello" and "how are you" the ring is about 1 foot or so out from the tree.

One day though I wondered if babies could see auras... and the tree responded by sending its energy aura about 15 feet out from it! I laughed out loud when I saw it.

I also found I could obtain healing energy from my trees. I asked for healing energy for a sore throat and a hummingbird appeared in front of the glass door and hovered there for at least a minute. Then it flew away and went directly to my tree. I looked up humming birds and they are power animals noted for healing in small places.

Communicating with trees is much like mind reading. I think my question and see a response.. or even hear a verbal response much faster than I could come up with it.
Old 21-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
I have heard people say that trees have spoken to them before so I wouldn't be surprised if it was calling to you!

Hi star-child

Ha ha - don't get me started on trees lol.

I am a regular tree hugger

I remember going back to a particular tree In a field of many acres. I think It was a silver birch, I don't have enough time to hug them all as there are hundreds of them.

It was a few years I would say since I had connected with this tree, I just opened myself up to the tree and started to give healing when I got such thoughts / feelings that the tree remembered me lol. I am sure It was a communication on some level..

I didn't have that feeling with the others.. Perhaps the silver birch liked me more than the others.. he he

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 21-12-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 21-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Sangress

I'm a tree hugger. :p

I've learned some very interesting things from plants and trees.

About a month ago I lost my keys and the front lawn showed me flashes of where they had dropped near the fence.

I'm way too far gone to care whether its weird or crazy or not, but it still startled me and I thanked it/them.

Probably why my lawn likes to grow so darn fast now. Lol.
Old 21-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Experiencer
Oooh, yes.

When I began developing my spiritual abilities I was completely bewildered to find myself having communicative experiences with plants. It came completely out of left field one day when I found myself having a conversation with a tree (and like the others who posted about this, I feel completely dotty just trying to explain the concept of having a conversation with a tree!). Since discovering what they really are I have gone from having no interest in plant life to being a very keen gardener. They are absolutely incredible creatures.

Anyone interested in this subject should track down the book or documentary "The Secret Life of Plants". Plants are so different to other forms of life on this planet that I think most human beings just cannot get their heads around the way they work. They interact with the world so very slowly that we cannot perceive it happening, but they do forage and feel about them, react to things going on in their environment, and they communicate with us too - I think people who seem to have a way with plants are actually the ones who are most clearly hearing the plants trying explain to them what they need, even though they aren't consciously aware of it.

Being less engaged with the physical world than we are, they are also very spiritual creatures. They do love to establish relationships with humans and it must be frustrating for them that's it's so difficult to communicate telepathically with us. Some plants are highly intelligent and more than a match for the human mind (trees particularly) - others seem have more of an animal level of intelligence. They do really love to be touched - like the experiments showing they enjoy music and being spoken to, there have also been experiments showing that plants grow better when they are lovingly stroked and touched. Well cared-for plants very honestly love us as much as our pets or friends do.

I would also like to reassure the gardener who posted earlier that plants do not mind pruning! They can see your intention in what you are doing. They know you are helping them and are quite grateful about it. Think of it as giving them a haircut.