Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-02-2022, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account

The Importance of a Spiritual Father

A spiritual father is one who has been given by God the knowledge, wisdom, love, power, honor and privilege of fathering, feeding and caring for the Lord's little lambs.
Just like a father & mother birth a human child into the physical world & its realities, in similar fashion do the Holy Spirit and the spiritual father birth one into the spiritual world and its realities.

The spiritual father feeds the child with spiritual milk to make it grow and this process is continued until some form of spiritual maturity is developed, thereby learning spiritual adulthood before they can be yielded to the direct shepherding of Jesus Christ Himself.
Knowing and having the spiritual milk of the father grows one faster into spiritual adulthood than spiritual orphan hood. A spiritual child can leave the house of they're father and go out to meddle with the world and spend its inheritance given from their father and eat the food of pigs. This is a much slower and rather retrogressive way to grow. This is why we have many lambs out there in the forests not knowing where to go and hoping they can advance through their own experiences and theirown charted ways, which is an enemy to humility. One must know that in this forest, the wolf is king!
A spiritual father protects their young from spiritual assaults and negative influences that go against its growth and purity. There are countless demonic agencies that are stilled once the little lamb enters the safety of the wings of the Most High through their spiritual father. For the Christian, the spirit world is a place of constant warfare and a little lamb cannot fight all the battles. In truth, most of the battles that are supposed to come to the lamb are fought by they're spiritual father. A father always knows what to give they're spiritual child when they need it.

A spiritual father grooms and teaches their little ones after the will and purpose of the Holy Spirit in their lives. God has a plan to make use of such a one and gives them the Gift of Spiritual Fathership to grow into that purpose. A little one learns humility & obedience through the instructions given them by their father. In the Kingdom of Light, humility and obedience are better than sacrifice, askesis and masterful self-exertion. God has given me before imperfect teachers in order to grow in humility and obedience which guarantee 100% in they're Christian walk.

A spiritual father gives a transmission of spiritual energy to you that you may have strength to operate in the physical & spiritual world as a Christian. It is very common that the spiritual traits of a father end up in the son, even physical behaviours too! Through growth, the spiritual child can adopt the Mantle that they're spiritual father operates with, and this I can recommend to all.

A spiritual father opens doors for you into higher spiritual realms and realities. This prevents stagnation, staleness and boredom. There are realms that you must enter that only someone who has been divinely made a custodian of that realm can make you enter. An example would be the warfare realm that is led by the chief Angel of War in which an entrant is armed and taught through visions, excursions and other means on how to fight various ranks and forms of demonic agencies. Another example would be the realm of spiritual healing where you are trained on various forms of healing that can be performed physically and spiritually. You cannot enter these realms if a human custodian through divine will does not invite you in, save for when that human custodian dies before he can transfer this to another, in this case, God providing means to transmit it to you according to his own devising.

There are many other advantages not stated here. May the Lord Jesus Christ grant us Grace.
AMEN
Old 08-02-2022, 01:25 PM
The word askesis comes from a Greek verb which means to exercise, to strive, or to contend with the dedication of an athlete.

Askesis can be translated as "spiritual discipline," "spiritual striving" or "spiritual training."
However, askesis should not be identified with the extreme external disciplines associated with the word "ascetic"...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru