Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account

What an Angel told me About Kundalini

I have been asking the Divine of late about Kundalini with reference to my initial experience of raising the 'fire' to the navel. And he sent an Angel to answer my request. What he said is something like this:
Humans are created to be connected, filled & united with the Divine. As a human is body and spirit, the life of their body is contained in the flow of blood and the life of their spirit is contained in the flow of God-energy. When the connection with the Divine is not present to obtain a supply of God-energy from God, the human begins a search outwardly and/or inwardly to satisfy this emptiness, as his spirit without energy is lifeless. We will discuss the workings of the human to attempt to fill in the void of the lifeless spirit with some form or flow of energy.

Humans are exposed to various forms and flows of energy. The three types of energy they are exposed to in order to energise his spirit plexus are as follows:

1. Biological energy:
This is the energy within the body whose most apparent expression is felt as the sex drive & heat. It is the energy related to the vital dimension of humans, encompassing the first four chakras namely root, sacral, navel & thorax chakras as its primary centres. This is a very basic form of energy. The human aims to gather and transfer this biological energy into his spirit plexus. It is a form of transfer, whereby this biological energy is transfered to his spirit plexus at the cost of the four amentioned centres, energising it to enable himself to make interactions and transactions in the spirit world. The building up of this biological energy can be likened to a snake that naturally travels on land and unnaturally attempts to become biped as a human. This energy is manipulated into an unnatural movement into the spirit plexus. Through this, he loses a dimension of himself. This is an animation.

2. Spirit energies:
This involves a spirit entity supplying its own energy into the human's spirit plexus. Due to the lifelessness of the human's spirit, the spirit entity would need to totally dominate the humans spirit plexus step-by-step with the aid of the humans willingness, desire and cooperativeness. In exchange, the spirit entity identifies and prescribes a way of living and specific configurations that allow it to tap into energy sources within and without the human being in order to replenish and enrich itself and supply some of this energy into the human's spirit plexus for animation purposes and spirit transactions. These ways of living include certain diets, strictures, observances, certain exercises of the mind, body and speech, certain configurations such as rituals, offerings, vows and sacrifices. What can be felt or thought as the rise of the energy is the complete domination of the spirit entity in the individual. It may be felt as a rising from the base of the spine all the way up to the top of the head if they have been trained to believe so. As the spirit entity intends to increase in itself, it then demands and instructs the human with new ways of life and configurations that increase the energy offered, inturn supplied. And when the human decides to increase, the likewise happens. The human having been dominated by the spirit entity connected to him through the spirit plexus then begins to express the behaviours, characteristics and personalities of this spirit. He loses a dimension of himself in favor of that of the spirit entity. The spirit entity can either be one native to the spiritual world or a well trained human being (guru). This also is an animation.

3. God-energy:
Is the very energy that God operates with, supplying it to the resurrected human spirit as per capacity and demand. Unlike the other two forms of energy that only animate the human's spirit plexus, God-energy brings the human spirit proper to life enabling him to experience and operate in the fullness of his spirit nature as well as growing in spirit stature, just as the body grows through frequent sustenance. This form of energy comes from the Creator alone and does not dwell in man as commonly believed. Once God's Spirit unites with the human's spirit, he gains an additional dimension. This is a Resurrection.
Old 22-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Master

@Aknaton interesting message, quite detailed I would say. Clearly there's so much out there about the intimate processes of our existence and in my humble view, only God, Christ or some ascended being can help as understand more so that we do not mess up as I usually do. At this kind of level, messing up is not a good idea. I wonder how Solomon was able to reach so far and not just Solomon but all the other biblical figures who had extraordinary experiences. Clearly the energy thing is real, after all, we are energy, well, at least this physical body and the world around. I've seen blue pathways of energy all over my body, I've seen golden light all around my body, I've seen purple light that I used for healing things in my body and still have no idea how all of this works.