Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2023, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

an unexpected encounter and a chakra diagnosis

this dream takes place in an urban environment. at nighttime. 2 friends of mine were driving me in a SUV. i recall snow on the ground. to the left there was a place of knowledge. on the right it seemed like a typical city street. the SUV pulled up after several blocks. and we went through a door. inside there was a small lobby with 3 choices- a rosewood door on the left ,a metal door straight ahead, and a glass door on the right. my friend rang the buzzer. a man in a denim shirt and corduroy pants answered. he said "come in ". after we had done so,a man dressed like an archbishop with a white robe,a mitre and a gold crozier in the center of the room. he motioned for us to sit down. i saw a large screen covering the whole length of the room from ceiling to floor. at the touch of a button the screen came to life. they were fascinating pictures . some of conferences between world leaders and financial experts discussing the global economy. what struck me the most,however is that some of these movies were from a time long before moving pictures or even photographs were invented. there were scenes from ancient Muscovy, the Vijayanagar empire in India,the Renaissance in Venice, and even the three kingdoms era in china! the archbishop seemed to be advising as well as illustrating for he always added a comment and showed how these things affected the world of the future and how they might have been avoided if only the perpetrators of them had more insight i listened and watched, in rapt fascination. then a door opened and a fifth person entered the room. it was a woman dressed as an Egyptian high priestess, pretty much as they have been depicted in hieroglyphics ,but with this difference-instead of white cotton or muslin she wore black silk. she asked me to stand over against the wall. when i did it she produced a long metal rod,ending in a knob,which she placed against my throat . for awhile she gazed at the rod very intensely,as though reading something. then she looked up and announced my chakras were out of balance. particular attention should be given to 9th and 11th chakra. i thanked her and promised to work on restoring my natural balance. and that is one of the most baffling dreams i ever had. whoever thinks they can help find out its meaning, your opinion will be welcome
Old 24-07-2023, 09:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I won't try to interpret it in detail, but as a pointer, I firmly believe we create our dream characters. The archbishop is you. The Egyptian is also you. In very broad terms, I believe your wise self, the insight self, is trying to guide you in your growth.
Old 27-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Newbie ;)

an interesting perspective. i do believe it is right. the message of the archbishop was of spirituality and morality in secular affairs. not only that. showing how decisions do affect the world around us. with spirituality-by that,i mean the true spirit of god's love and wisdom-your decisions will be wise ones. some of the world's leaders i saw struck me as not particularly moral. they made decisions based on what would be profitable or would gain them more territory. the well being of the people was very seldom mentioned.when it was it was only in a general context.nothing concrete. as a zen master once said "see it for what it is you can't go wrong" with regard to the Egyptian priestess it was a message that i was suffering from imbalance and that imbalance needed attention. i did some with the god Osiris.,god of rejuvenation. i have been working on it and succeeding. she said my 9th and 11th chakra were out of balance. in the vedic system there are only 7.so she was almost certainly was using the kemetic system,where energy centers of the body have a different name. thank you for your concise analysis. i think it is possible. that a part of is in tune with the archbishop and the Egyptian healer.
Old 02-08-2023, 08:20 PM
Knower

When I was reading this it reminded me of the temple dream Carl Jung had in his red book, until you talked about the Egyptian and the chakras, you have no doubt had spiritual insights to be in this sacred place, There are actually 114 chakras according to Sadguru, I just let it come natural, sometimes too much info online can be too confusing and you don't want to be influenced from your experience, as no two peoples are the same.

For me what happens after the 7 chakras, is that they combine into a core, so then your 1st chakra then becomes 8, sacral 9, solar 10 etc, you go over them opening them up more until you reach 14, and they combine into the core etc, I have been following the patterns in my visions, and already made a beautiful mandal of these pattern. if you have any opportunities for plans, don't miss it as could be a good opportunity for you, may the light be you.
Old 07-08-2023, 05:16 AM
Newbie ;)

thank you for your advice . i have been working with my chakras with very good results. i did some research and found in the Egyptian culture black silk was associated with god Osiris god of rejuvenation. i have been working on the chakras pinpointed. to me it was significant one of the main people in the dream was a bishop of the very old christian church, the other was a high priestess of the ancient Egyptian religion. knowledge coming from the source. there were 3 doors one rosewood on the left one metallic-and a very hard metal too- the one on the right was glass,and the glass one was chosen. this was spiritual insight,and a very insightful and revelatory message. one was a lesson from history and from a priestess of an ancient religion with important knowledge about healing and curing i have learned much from this dream and applying the lessons in my life