Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-12-2012, 04:31 PM
slaga

Psychic energy transfer

I think there is psychic energy transfer that occurs from one to another. Some sort of information exchange. I don't know if that is considered ESP or telepathy, but something nonverbal going on. Is there any scientific validity to this? Do people indeed have energy fields that interact?
Old 27-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Master

There can be which is why it is really important to keep grounded and shielded.

One form - which is really interesting - is hate energy - so if you find yourself trashing someone else - that person will receive a negative vibration. I forget the exact details of this.

Twins are super sensitive souls and can be very perceptive to the other person.

I know I had a friendship which i can say now was hugely toxic but this person was controlling so many of my actions - just by his vibrations. Whether he knew this or not I don't know.
Old 27-12-2012, 06:11 PM
slaga

Funny you mention that, I have a pair of twins. Luckily they love each other so far!
Old 27-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Kepler

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaga
I think there is psychic energy transfer that occurs from one to another. Some sort of information exchange. I don't know if that is considered ESP or telepathy, but something nonverbal going on. Is there any scientific validity to this?
No, not directly. In modern scientific parlance, "psychic energy" is a vague and meaningless phrase. In physics, energy has a very specific definition, but it is often used by others in a very colloquial way to mean something non-specific (same as "vibration", "dark energy", etc). Not to say that there's nothing to telepathy, just that no one has formulated a meaningful model of such in terms of physics and other sciences. There have been attempts, but they mostly appear to be people randomly stringing together buzzwords from physics.

Quote:
Do people indeed have energy fields that interact?
Sure. People can exchange energy in many ways. (Again, I'm using the specific definition of energy from physics that I linked to above). People touch each other, people radiate light that others can see or are warmed by, people exert (very small) gravitational forces on each other, etc.
Old 27-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Glen

In quantum physics, everything is energy. There is no bad or good vibration only energy. Everything vibrates at a specific frequency. The key to is being able to tap into specific frequencies to experience anything.
Old 27-12-2012, 08:26 PM
slaga

Maybe psychic energy is not the best term for what I'm trying to articulate. I just think there is some type of exchange of energy, which might possibly allow for a form of communication without words. The problem is that people generally feel the need to talk to fill the space rather than investigating that space. I'm trying to experiment on my wife and kids by staring at them without talking, but no positive results so far!
Old 27-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Toolite

Telepathy. We are connected by energy. Some are able to use this connection in different ways.
GTG
Old 28-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Maybe psychic energy is not the best term for what I'm trying to articulate. I just think there is some type of exchange of energy, which might possibly allow for a form of communication without words. The problem is that people generally feel the need to talk to fill the space rather than investigating that space. I'm trying to experiment on my wife and kids by staring at them without talking, but no positive results so far!

Allow it to happen naturally, allow it to develop, but also allow them the space to decide whether they wish to enter into such a communication with you - and indeed tread carefully if you wish to enter into that with them.
Old 31-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Patricius

Two months ago i have tried some psilo mushrooms, i have experienced it on my own, that telepathy is possible, one can transfer energy for example me and my mate felt/had the same thought and we both felt it on our finger or forearm. we could create dimensional bridges between us to transfer and exchange thoughts. and feelings, even those negative. But as Glen told in quantum physics everythink is energy, when you combine the theories of jung about the conscious and the unconscious every thought, every image you hear, see etc is-you. synchronicity and a bipolar magnet which is i think the heart chakra but in that point im not quite sure, which ''constructs'' the matrix or rather generates the graphic.