Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-12-2012, 03:02 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightful
I have noticed that a lot of persons believe that _everything_ is energy.
I think that this is only because for most people that is the most abstract level they can think of.
There is something beyond and I have come across the notions that the Russian have named it 'torsion fields'. They interact with each other and in the process generate energy and out of matter.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightful
As I said though earlier, my aim is to dismiss any kind of belief. You brought the pagan model, which probably has similitudes, but it's only one model out of many, and I wouldn't want to focus on only one model in favor of others, but simple get the essence of each model to see if a global Truth can be applied, here the existence of 2 realms, and only those 2 (which then could be subdivided into planes).
You could look at the Two Truths Theory, Chinese Buddhism. Sometimes also called the Two Flower or Two Worlds theory.

The 2 Truths are
There is an ordinary, mundane world
There is a celestial, spiritual world

To this has been added a 3rd Truth
The 2 Truths are One Truth, IOW they are one and the same reality

In practice this means that the two worlds are simply different viewpoints of the same thing. No matter what happens, we can chose look at it from a worldly viewpoint or from a celestial one. Depending on that choice there may be a HUGE difference in how we handle what happens.

To know that the 2 worlds are really one world is taking the Middle Path.