Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-12-2012, 10:01 AM
anarkandi

Proving Empathic Reading is Real

Hey.

I'm a newbie to this forum, but basically, what I've been doing since this February, is developing my ability to read others empathically. This has been done by taking the time to learn more about myself and others, but also by spending hours and hours going over surface cues from 500+ people, celebrities, interviews, friends, family, and anyone that has had time to help me. By this, I've learnt to pick up on how to read a persons core drives, how they work, and I've also been improving my ability to pick up on how they are feeling at the time.

Basically, I plan going into science to show that empathic reading is real, and that anybody can do it, by first showing that the surface cues are real, anybody can spot them and what I am seeing, it comes off in the eyes, and even in the voice, so even deaf people can read. That in itself means it is real. And everybody is already reading, we just haven't learnt how to fine-tune towards and interpret what we're reading. But most of it we can just grasp intuitively, and alot we already grasp.

I'm curious if you guys have had any knowledge on reading before, and how you read? Because I wouldn't be surprised to find out that our methods are very similar.

www . billionpersonalities . com is the link to the page btw. ^^
Old 05-12-2012, 11:25 PM
MYFIGO

That's very interesting. Here are some thoughts I have about the way I read people as an empath.

Movie theatres... my emotional response is unbearable (especially during intense movies of any type) UNLESS I tell myself pre-movie that I only wish to feel my own emotions. Note that my experiences are taking place in darkened theater where I have no opportunity to "read" people.

A woman I work with walked through the doorway and hit her elbow on it. I was focused on my work and barely noticed what happened. I heard her say ouch... but I felt a lot of pain in my own elbow. Again I was not watching her nor focused on her. In fact, this woman is difficult to get along with and I was surprised that I was connected to her. I immediately broke any connection I had with her as she is very negative.

I do distant healing. So when I focus on an individual. Without knowing who they are or where they are or being able to see them, I am able to feel their pain and emotions. I do not rely on "surface" cues at all. The only thing I need is a compassionate reason for the need for help or healing. My heart responds to their need and helps me connect.

Your project sounds interesting and the best thing is that you are developing your abilities too. Good luck with it!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:50 AM
anarkandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
That's very interesting. Here are some thoughts I have about the way I read people as an empath.

Movie theatres... my emotional response is unbearable (especially during intense movies of any type) UNLESS I tell myself pre-movie that I only wish to feel my own emotions. Note that my experiences are taking place in darkened theater where I have no opportunity to "read" people.

A woman I work with walked through the doorway and hit her elbow on it. I was focused on my work and barely noticed what happened. I heard her say ouch... but I felt a lot of pain in my own elbow. Again I was not watching her nor focused on her. In fact, this woman is difficult to get along with and I was surprised that I was connected to her. I immediately broke any connection I had with her as she is very negative.

I do distant healing. So when I focus on an individual. Without knowing who they are or where they are or being able to see them, I am able to feel their pain and emotions. I do not rely on "surface" cues at all. The only thing I need is a compassionate reason for the need for help or healing. My heart responds to their need and helps me connect.

Your project sounds interesting and the best thing is that you are developing your abilities too. Good luck with it!

Yeah, you mirror their emotions and pain, and you're open to it, that's great. Sounds like you're highly sensitive? I've been developing that ability myself, before it was just reading core drives, but I've really begun opening to how others are feeling around me, and just intuitively seeking answers. So you say it's just a compassionate feeling, that gives you that ability? I guess it does. Or is the compassion just natural when you feel their pain, and it's rather the sensitivity which makes you heal?
Old 07-12-2012, 02:48 AM
MYFIGO

The compassion is natural. All my life, it has distressed me to read of people suffering with pain, emotional crisis or deep grief. I always wished there was something I could do. I am not the kind of person to be a nurse or a doctor.

I have discovered that I could easily connect with someone because I deeply wanted to help them. The connection was strong and the visions were plentiful and meaningful. I learned that it takes much, much longer and many more attempts to get meaningful information if it is for curiosity (like "Who is my spirit guide?"), so I don't do that kind of reading. I must feel that tug on the "heart strings" to help me focus on the individual. Then it doesn't matter where in the world they are or who they are. I yearn to help them and can connect.

The ability to bring healing is not my own. I am only a channel and am allowed the opportunity to bring healing to others.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:01 AM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarkandi
Hey.

I'm a newbie to this forum, but basically, what I've been doing since this February, is developing my ability to read others empathically. This has been done by taking the time to learn more about myself and others, but also by spending hours and hours going over surface cues from 500+ people, celebrities, interviews, friends, family, and anyone that has had time to help me. By this, I've learnt to pick up on how to read a persons core drives, how they work, and I've also been improving my ability to pick up on how they are feeling at the time.

Basically, I plan going into science to show that empathic reading is real, and that anybody can do it, by first showing that the surface cues are real, anybody can spot them and what I am seeing, it comes off in the eyes, and even in the voice, so even deaf people can read. That in itself means it is real. And everybody is already reading, we just haven't learnt how to fine-tune towards and interpret what we're reading. But most of it we can just grasp intuitively, and alot we already grasp.

I'm curious if you guys have had any knowledge on reading before, and how you read? Because I wouldn't be surprised to find out that our methods are very similar.

www . billionpersonalities . com is the link to the page btw. ^^
Hi Anarkandi....small world, rofl. A true empathic reading does not need surface cues and can happen with no other contact. So proving it would mean removing such other information and still being able to answer the question "what is someone feeling at the moment?". This removes all other explanations for empathic ability and it's one I've done to prove it to others. Someone will come into chat and say "tell me what I am feeling" before saying more than hi and I will. They will confirm my read. They've even asked, "tell me what I am thinking" and I will often be able to tell them, at least in part.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Patricius

emapthy is okey, and we should use it so our world would be way diffrent, but maybe we try resompatic connection :) on a vibrational level which ''in-form(ate) with speed of light'' an idea i picked up in books about theohumanity ebe. some intriguating thoughts there
Old 01-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Guide
In your first post anarkandi you describe reading body language more than an empathic reading. I do not believe everyone can read emphatically but I do believe everyone has the ability to learn and read body language. An empathic reading is not always something you are looking for or searching for, sometimes it just comes to you. Like MYFIGO described. I have been over loaded with others emotions at times, it is very disturbing when you can't shut it off. Imagine feeling the thoughts and pains of a dozen different people at once. When I was first learning this ability I had many days like that. I have since learned how to shut it out most of the time. Being empathic is a gift but it is also a responsibility.

I wish you well along your journey of enlightenment and growth. May you have peace and light as your develop your own abilities.

SpiritCarrier
Old 01-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Patricius

I know what you talk about SpiritCarrier. I feel like i can feel the emotions of other people. As long as good mood is spread in the room its fine.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Experiencer

I didn't actually realize you could develop this ability to read others, fortunately I feel it's always something I have been able to do and I didn't even realize until recently that many others did not have this ability, good luck with your endeavour :)