Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Prophetic dreams- please help!

Hi everyone, I hope you don’t mind this post- I don’t know if it applies to this particular forum, but I could really use some advice from you all.
Ever since I was 6 years old I’ve been a spiritual person. My family have never been religious or spiritual, but I have always read into it (I took a peculiar interested in all world religions and philosophy).
It all got peculiar for me, when, at the age of 8 I was with my great grandmother helping her plant a rose bush under her living room window. There was a greenfinch on the fencepost across from us and she always remembered me saying “that bird is going to die”, it then flew off the post and right into the window above us breaking its neck. This was the first sign of anything peculiar- that I thought had come from my early interest in everything spiritual.
Since then I’ve always had dreams or sensed events both negative and positive - for example: my grandmother dying. It isn’t only that- in my dreams I feel like I’m being fed information that I’ve to put to use. I try help people wherever I can, with spiritual guidance, to the point that I’ve been asked by people across Europe, and the US to do workshops, write everything down for folk etc. I don’t agree with this at all. I know I need to share what I know, but I don’t know how. My life has been harmonious, but I live waiting for things to happen. Two nights before Notre Dame burned down I dreamt it happening as if I was truly there, but thought nothing of it. It was awful and the whole time there was a voice shouting down my neck saying like a warning. When I woke up I remembered it all in such detail but not the voice - which is always the case. Things like this happen to me all the time and I don’t know how to stop or at least control it. A weight on my shoulders - I’m 21.
As a more recent example- I was sitting at home during dinner and saw myself with a Native American woman, as if she was helping me pull down a mental barrier and find a solution to something. I took this as just my brain playing tricks on me. I live in the middle of the Scottish highlands, very remote and you don’t see many locals never mind Native Americans. Just yesterday I was called by my friend who worked on the set of “Outlander”, to ask if I would house a Native American elder in September whilst they travel through Scotland on a cultural trip. So I can never tell what is going to happen and what isn’t.
Anyhow; the main problem is as follows. I have a recurring dream of being trapped in a white void with an outline of a figure in the distance. I can’t move, but this time I can hear the voice and remember it. It’s telling me to speak up and let people know - everyone, but specific people. I don’t agree with this and put it off every time, my wife doesn’t even know any of this. But every time I get the dream the voice seems more frustrated. I say a voice but it isn’t in English or any definable language- it’s like an energy that somehow makes itself understandable. The void becomes full of world images of horrific future scenes, the images are moved through so fast that it hurts my head until I beg for it to stop. The voice tells me to share what I see with specific people, but also everyone else and how humanity must change. And I wake up sweating, crying and hyperventilating.
I don’t like the idea of discussing this, or trying let others know. I want rid of it, but the more I try the worse it gets.
What should I do? I thought the best thing I could do is ask people with some kind of understanding of this - you’re the first and only group I’ve asked for advice.
Thank you all for your time
Old 27-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Master

You have visions, I have them too, yours seems to be more powerful, I don't feel that bad after I have them and when I feel in shock, I recover my powers very fast.

Have you ever tried to talk with that figure, to ask about its identity? I heard that voice too, the voice of energy, it feels like a real voice but you know it's the voice of energy, this is how I receive messages into my mind, sometimes I even see flashes of light or I feel like my body is electrocuted by some high energy...

I have post after post talking about my visions and all the messages I received so I really have some experience with it.

Why not to learn more about it in order to have a better control over it? Do you use meditation?

I am like you, nobody in my family cares about religion, I am the only one seeking the spiritual things and I've always been this way, I am almost 24, by the way.

The last vision I received: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=130366

Do you believe in Jesus Christ? I know that after I saw Him on the cross in one of my visions, everything started to happen at another level, more visions, more messages and spiritual attacks from demons and witches.

I don't know, maybe this is some form of "destiny" but you are the second person today that writes about a thing that I also experience, the first member talked about spiritual attacks and now you talk about visions, both things happened and happen to me most of the time.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake97
Hi everyone, I hope you don’t mind this post- I don’t know if it applies to this particular forum, but I could really use some advice from you all.
Ever since I was 6 years old I’ve been a spiritual person. My family have never been religious or spiritual, but I have always read into it (I took a peculiar interested in all world religions and philosophy).
It all got peculiar for me, when, at the age of 8 I was with my great grandmother helping her plant a rose bush under her living room window. There was a greenfinch on the fencepost across from us and she always remembered me saying “that bird is going to die”, it then flew off the post and right into the window above us breaking its neck. This was the first sign of anything peculiar- that I thought had come from my early interest in everything spiritual.
Since then I’ve always had dreams or sensed events both negative and positive - for example: my grandmother dying. It isn’t only that- in my dreams I feel like I’m being fed information that I’ve to put to use. I try help people wherever I can, with spiritual guidance, to the point that I’ve been asked by people across Europe, and the US to do workshops, write everything down for folk etc. I don’t agree with this at all. I know I need to share what I know, but I don’t know how. My life has been harmonious, but I live waiting for things to happen. Two nights before Notre Dame burned down I dreamt it happening as if I was truly there, but thought nothing of it. It was awful and the whole time there was a voice shouting down my neck saying like a warning. When I woke up I remembered it all in such detail but not the voice - which is always the case. Things like this happen to me all the time and I don’t know how to stop or at least control it. A weight on my shoulders - I’m 21.
As a more recent example- I was sitting at home during dinner and saw myself with a Native American woman, as if she was helping me pull down a mental barrier and find a solution to something. I took this as just my brain playing tricks on me. I live in the middle of the Scottish highlands, very remote and you don’t see many locals never mind Native Americans. Just yesterday I was called by my friend who worked on the set of “Outlander”, to ask if I would house a Native American elder in September whilst they travel through Scotland on a cultural trip. So I can never tell what is going to happen and what isn’t.
Anyhow; the main problem is as follows. I have a recurring dream of being trapped in a white void with an outline of a figure in the distance. I can’t move, but this time I can hear the voice and remember it. It’s telling me to speak up and let people know - everyone, but specific people. I don’t agree with this and put it off every time, my wife doesn’t even know any of this. But every time I get the dream the voice seems more frustrated. I say a voice but it isn’t in English or any definable language- it’s like an energy that somehow makes itself understandable. The void becomes full of world images of horrific future scenes, the images are moved through so fast that it hurts my head until I beg for it to stop. The voice tells me to share what I see with specific people, but also everyone else and how humanity must change. And I wake up sweating, crying and hyperventilating.
I don’t like the idea of discussing this, or trying let others know. I want rid of it, but the more I try the worse it gets.
What should I do? I thought the best thing I could do is ask people with some kind of understanding of this - you’re the first and only group I’ve asked for advice.
Thank you all for your time

You are a prophet of God, you were called before you were born (Jeremiah 1:5). This is your Calling and life purpose.

Jonah could not run away from God, David knew that running was futile (Psalms 139:7-12). You may, if you will, answer the Call of the Creator.

You already know that the person you meet in the white void is Jesus Christ, you need no one to tell you that, but you need to hear this; as you allow these visions to pass you by and bad things happen, you put innocent lives at risk. Think of the lives that could have been saved! If possible, look into Ezekiel chapter 33, power comes with responsibility. Nonetheless, we must carry our Cross whether it hurts, but the glory after...

We (Of the Body of Christ; the Narrow Way) enter into this white void to speak to the Creator and high heavenly beings concerning our life, service and mission on earth in whatever form they choose to reveal themselves.

In these words, there is something that cannot be perceived with the 5 senses, there is Light and Life which will enter you after you read this and you. God vindicates His servants, and if this is just a plain message, then you will know, and God will most definitely tell you.

God bless you Prophet, as you make your decision.
Old 28-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I’ve come here looking for answers. The friends I have told have either fled or come to the conclusion that I am being called upon by god/the universe as some kind of prophet. I don’t like this; but it appears I cannot fight it.
Some of you have suggested my dreams are my subconscious, but past experience shows that these dreams are much different, I’ve learned to interpret where I can - but this is like something otherworldly.
I think that Aknaton could be correct, maybe my friends are right and it is solely prophetic - and if this is the case is it morally just of me to ignore the purpose I’ve been prepared for?
Old 29-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Master

From my point of view, the being/beings giving you these visions don't have any particular right to impinge on your life this way; nor do they have any right to expecting you to behave a certain way in response.

nor do we have a right to you sharing whatever it is you know.

From my point of view all this is about life; and nothing is served by us continually running around going along with crowd think instead of dealing with life on our own terms.

nothing you can say about what you see is going to change things for the world in the long term; it has all been said and done over and over with the same results. You may see short term gains but they will eventually vanish. Because you will die and eventually the people after you won't care any more. And eventually you will be back here again, trying to make the same decision.

That said it is extremely hard to say no to such things. You have the source of it telling you what to do and then you have everyone around you telling you to go along with it.

And there is the fact you probably want to rest which you apparently are only going to get if you go along with this... having to fight with it seemingly endlessly probably doesn't seem such a nice idea...

Still, you might consider continuing to fight with it for as long as you are able and desire to do so. If nothing else it will stir the pot a bit in a way it usually doesn't get stirred...

you do have a choice in this even if noone wants you to take it.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:24 AM
BlackfoxNZ

1, don’t listen to anyone who will assume the identity of any being, doing that is reckless and possibly dangerous,

2, question the being if you can, and find out it’s identity and/or anything about it

3, who and what are the people your need to tell cos that may give clues to who this being from the void is and it’s possible intentions

4, when you were in the void type thing with the being, did time pass?

Edit: spelling and grammar

Last edited by BlackfoxNZ : 29-07-2019 at 03:32 AM.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Think of many; they search for the Truth, they search for the Creator and in doing so they touch the new age, yoga and various mind and body exercises from the east, drugs, organized religions, worship of gods and goddesses that have nothing to do with the creation of the world, let alone the truth and in they are still searching, moving round in circles. Many are trying to find they're life purpose, but can't seem to find it.

But you Awake97, the Creator has come to you. Now what many are looking for, you are running away from.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:51 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Aknaton please explain to me why the creator would hold another being frozen In a void unable to move then force the being to then look at images of horrific future scenes in which the images are moved so fast it hurts the head of the being being held until the being begs for the “creator” to stop, then leaves him to walk up sweating, crying and hyperventilating just because Awake97 choose not to do as he was commanded to by this unknown entity/being
Even I must say, that’s one hell of a friendly Creator/God... not, to me sounds like something that is ****ed off that it’s demands are not being met and wants itself to be in control and listened too, like a powerhunrgy entity not a understanding Creator that’s at peace with its creations
Old 30-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator
I'm not disputing your abilities but wonder if this particular void dream is more about your personal struggles with the gift. You are in conflict about it so therefore this pure innocent (white) gift has been cast by you into the void. Maybe the gift is in the void simply because seeing suffering in the world causes you pain. Once you make peace with the purpose of suffering you may be able to accept your gift more willingly and be open with it. It's not that you want to knowingly cause anyone pain, it just that it is part of this experience and really can't be avoided. All of us face some sort of suffering in our lifetime. It helps us to grow. And suffering, after all, is only temporary. Maybe take some time to meet with the Native American who is crossing your path for a reason. It's possible they may be able to help you make peace with it, work through your mental blocks with it and learn how to use it to it's best benefit for you and all you encounter. Take care.