Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Guide

Puzzle solving and hail storm

Hello
I had this dream last night. The 1st half reminded me of basic training and even had a drill sgt. There was some giant Ferris wheel that was used for this portion of the dream. The Ferris wheel was metallic and had blue and red joints... it looked like something NASA would make to train astronauts. Apparently you sit in the seat and the seat spins in a circle rapidly. There were these wrong cap like puzzle at the ceiling of the seat. To get the seat to stop spinning you had to twist the cap until it engaged a switch. The trick was that the caps had different patterns att the bottom.

I initially hesitated to do this task as it was a bit intimidating because the wheel was so high. Although I was not afraid I rather not do it. As we walked to the wheel the whole group went up the wheel and I was there too so it didn't matter about the height at that point. Other people went first and I was one of the last people to start it but once I started it I was pretty fast at solving the puzzle.

There was another puzzle that involved us hanging from a rope harness and solving a problem...I barely remember it but it took longer that the other puzzle... this one seemed like we had to find this leather loop and swinging to the other side for a rope and tieing it back to the loop. Anyways it seemed like even though I was hesitant to do these puzzles u was a leader within the group and the puzzles were solved easily. At this stage I had a women partner... she was my age and she was very capable of solving the puzzle too. I think I insisted on doing most of the work though.

Then it seemed like the drill instructor moved or changed the puzzle so it took even longer to try to solve the puzzle... then there was a huge hail storm....

The hail were as big as golfballs... I've never seen such a thing in real life.. not even on tv.... but even though the hail was coming down so hard and hitting everyone as they ran... I wasn't in a rush and I didn't get hit by a single piece of hail nor was any rain on me....

As I followed the crowd to shelter across the street it seems that it morphed into the parking lot of a grocery storm from where I grew up. I live over 300 miles away from this area in real life.... It seemes the people who I was with before who seemed military were no longer there and I saw normal looking people. I turned to speak to a older lady next to me about the hail being big and she took out a softball size hail out of purse. I was looking st it and it seemed to have something glowing red inside of it. I dont recall it being cold and it seemed more like a rock when I held it....

At that point I forgot I left my phone... I knew where it was so I head back to get it. It was in some drawer and I think the dream ended at this point.

I may have been thinking about a girl I like before I went to sleep but I was also thinking about business and how eventhough I'm not making money, I am seeing progress and I feel it's going well. From what I looked up I think the dream is telling me that I either need more training or that I think I need training when I really dont? Maybe the hailstorm means I am surrounded by emotionally withdrawn people but it may also be me that's emotionally withdrawn when it comes to struggles or relationships. I feel emotions bit maybe I'm not really showing them?

Haha sounds like I need some meditation.
Thanks for reading.