Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-07-2019, 04:49 PM
mindanalyzer

dead father and hidden money

I had a dream last night with my dead father. In it I saw him young and silent (as he usually appears in the few [3-5] dreams that I have had of him since his passing in 2009), and he wanted to show me (although maybe my sister was there too, not sure) where there was hidden a lot of money (lots and lots of banknotes, which appeared to be Euros).
He started getting the packs of notes out and giving it to us ... do not remember much after that

Strange dream. What could be the meaning behind it?

Important notes

1. My financial situation is ok and my salary is in the 6 figures range, so I am ok money-wise; I started saving about 2 years ago (I know, shame on me, I should have started earlier) with the goal to retire early, approximately in 10 years, when I turn 57 yo. The idea is to move somewhere quiet and semi-rural, hopefully full of green and animals, where I could grow spiritually and have a quiet life. This is something that I wished I could do RIGHT AWAY but that unfortunately my current financial situation does not allow it

2. As for my father, I think of him often, specially lately; and in a way I have this regret that I did not share more time with him when he was alive, simply talking to him, getting to know him, invite him to have a few beers or have dinner together, etc. We did not have the best of the relationships and I wished it could have been different

3. When he died I could not attend his funeral services and burial because my passport did not have the proper permit to travel to my home country. So, in a way I had my own memorial service for him, with a picture of his, 2 candles aside, lots of prayers and showing my respect and sadness. During the night I could not sleep much but 2 hours before the burial set for 2 pm I fell asleep and dreamed of him.
In the dream I saw him young, he would not utter any word but only nod to my questions, he did not appear sad, but he WAS in a big hurry. He had basically came to say goodbye (interestingly the setting was a popular bar/informal restaurant in my home town where I never went with him) and like I said he acted as he was in a hurry. I talked to him about meeting him again, asked him about Jesus, etc.
Then I woke up and found myself crying. I called my sister in my home country and told her about the dream and I was shocked when she mentioned that she had dressed him with the same clothes that I saw him in the dream
Old 26-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Master

I am not really good at seeing the meaning behind dreams but I am sure of one thing, you really met your father during that night.When my grandma died, I also had a dream, she came to me to tell me that she is not dead, anyway, long shtory short, I too felt that she was younger and so so full of live.. and I was crying like a baby, bursting in tears... Maybe he really saved some money for you and your sister but he was not able to tell you about them, I don't know, have faith that he is going to come back in your dreams again, this is what I do, I have faith that my grandma would always come back to me because she loved/loves me more than I can say, not just once, while dreaming of my grandma, I felt as being the most loved person in the entire universe.