Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2023, 11:21 PM
Master

from my pov the issue you two are having is the classic 'boys vs girls in the war to win societies' favor'.

each side wanting its own desires to win out over the other in terms of what society will allow, so that ??????.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
both of you have claimed your own point of view, your own wants and desires as THE ONE TRUE WAY at the expense of what the other says is THE ONE TRUE WAY.

I think both of you are wrong.

Not that that will change anything.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
from my pov the issue you two are having is the classic 'boys vs girls in the war to win societies' favor'.

each side wanting its own desires to win out over the other in terms of what society will allow, so that ??????.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
both of you have claimed your own point of view, your own wants and desires as THE ONE TRUE WAY at the expense of what the other says is THE ONE TRUE WAY.

I think both of you are wrong.

Not that that will change anything.

Im not trying to win anything. I just dont appreciate someone coming in and acting like a bully. Im pretty tolerant of alot of point of views, but the minute a person starts to demoralize people and starts with the hollier than you attitude, especially when they know nothing about what they are criticing, not cool.

Also from my life experience, the people who claim to know the most about morality are thr worst people lol. Anytime a person says "oh look im so self rightous" its always the opposite. These types are usually hell bent on control, demoralizing others and are the most self centered people.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium

This has turned into obsessions and stalking. The chaser seems at times to not realize that the connection has to be both ways.

Does anyone feel this way?

despite what I said in my last post overall I agree with you. Sometimes as a guy ya gotta learn let go and let things take their course... In my case that was hard but very true. Didn't get me anything in terms of her but at least I learned that I was just kinda over the top anyway.... and it is probably good for both of us that I learned to lay off even when I didn't want to.

but at the same time, remembering when I was a girl one of the most amazing things was the day I decided to quit saying 'no' just to be saying 'no' and agreed to something even though it seemed somehow wrong not to continue to say 'no'. And I fully realize, if the guy in question hadn't been pestering me to say 'yes' I would never have had the choice to be able to aquiesce and have that momemnt.
Closed Thread