Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
To be honest...I don't even believe in Twin Flames anymore. I don't even think I have one if they do exist. I had way too many failed soul connections in the past as well in the present moment. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted from all of this. I don't care anymore.

Ah, I'm sorry it's so exhausting! I know. I have a soulmate in a friendship but I can't imagine many soul connections romantically and them failing. Ive been through enough failed regular relationships anyway lol.

Anyway, happy thanksgiving. Hope you're well ❤️‍
Old 23-11-2023, 09:19 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm going to say something...changed my mind.
Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for explaining to me what you actually meant. But there are people who call themselves spiritual and think that way. I have seen it being thrown around in the New Age community a few times. They will say things like you can't have a twin flame if you're homosexual.
Old 23-11-2023, 09:24 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
Ah, I'm sorry it's so exhausting! I know. I have a soulmate in a friendship but I can't imagine many soul connections romantically and them failing. Ive been through enough failed regular relationships anyway lol.

Anyway, happy thanksgiving. Hope you're well ❤️‍

Yeah. And the most frustrating part about that is that it's completely out of my hands. Women just enjoy mistreating me.
Old 23-11-2023, 10:39 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I know you are going through a bad time right now. That much is obvious. I can almost feel your frustration and pain ( I'm an Empath ).
What exactly are you the most upset about just now ?

I sent you a PM.
Old 24-11-2023, 04:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for explaining to me what you actually meant. But there are people who call themselves spiritual and think that way. I have seen it being thrown around in the New Age community a few times. They will say things like you can't have a twin flame if you're homosexual.
Dear me....some people. I am never ceased to be amazed at the stupidity of some of them.
Still, it's not their fault if they are short of a few brain cells. Don't let them get to you...pity them instead.
Old 24-11-2023, 01:31 PM
Master
It has to do with Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energy.
At first we were androgynous. It was decided -and wanted by Souls- to experience different things. Things you cannot experience as an androgynous being.
So when we first split in two halves long time ago it was in a masculine and a feminine half. The reason being that this also created (sexual) attraction and with that the desire to become whole again, which is coming together with that other half.
In order to get together again to be (as) one we had to then work through a whole lot of issues. Things we never had to deal with before. Loneliness, heartbreak, abuse, rape, illness, pain, physical pleasure, and so on and so forth.
Without the split and creation of a masculine and feminine half that desire wouldn't have been there and we also wouldn't have been inclined to grow and evolve which is a required to be able to come together again.

Now this is about energies, so masculine & feminine energy.
In same sex couples you generally see one carrying more masculine and the other more feminine energy. So the same principles still applies.
As such it's not about being hetero or same-sex oriented, or physical gender, it's about energy.
Old 24-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It has to do with Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energy.
At first we were androgynous. It was decided -and wanted by Souls- to experience different things.
Things you cannot experience as an androgynous being.
I thought the same thing. In same sex relations, there is one partner that is more masculine and the other more feminine. People get so caught up in the physical bodies to much. I have been attracted to other women who are of the feminine energy.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:20 PM
Master

FairyCrystal.... Well said.
Old 27-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Ascender

The idea that one had to be feminine and one had to be masculine was pushed by grifters/cult leaders like Jeff and Shelia (that have now been outed as a cult btw). My daughter showed me a video of it being explained through actual science (gasp!). In it the man says that we all exist on a spectrum between masculine and feminine, and none of us is completely one or the other. We all have masculine and feminine traits and some fall closer to one side or the other.

Romance aside, I've had close connections with friends of the same gender and I don't think those are any less significant than romantic connections. They just play out differently.

As far as believing in twin flames, I didn't realize when I was in it how entangled in the new age it is and how damaging these beliefs can be. The mirror exercise and things like law of attraction are really no more than victim blaming.
Then when you start digging into where these new age concepts originated in the modern world, you see ties you don't want to see...not even sure how much I can get into this on this forum. The new age doesn't tell you who and where these concepts came from that they are pushing.

Getting back to the masculine/feminine thing... Jeff and Shelia used the idea that one of the pair had to be masculine to convince woman to change their genders that never felt that way before...all in an attempt to save their business when their followers, mostly woman, started to realize that none of them were ending up with their twin flame, to spite giving them thousands of dollars. It was just a way for them to continuing making money off these people to spite their own doctrine not working.
Old 27-11-2023, 07:16 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Getting back to the masculine/feminine thing... Jeff and Shelia used the idea that one of the pair had to be masculine to convince woman to change their genders that never felt that way before...all in an attempt to save their business when their followers.
I have seen that documentary on netfliix and it made me sick to my stomach. It baffles me how some people can allow themselves to be manipulated like that but then again, those two predators were preying off of peoples pain to enrich themselves. Just know that we can have certain soul connections/contracts with another soul that we can't label. We just know that there is something there, even when the other person is doing their best to make it seem like it isn't. I think we call all relate to that feeling.