Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-10-2023, 12:03 AM
Experiencer

Tell me about your twin flame

How did you guys meet, how long have you known each other?
Old 28-10-2023, 04:48 AM
Seeker

Im still learning about this twin flame stuff but I have a suspicion that a girl I went to high school with 15 years ago might be my twin flame. I dont know for sure since theres just tons of information I still dont know that im trying to ask my friends about (which are also her friends), but one day I will know the truth.

I met her forever ago through a friend. We used to go to concerts and she would always like to hear about what I had to say. She was a good listener and was one of the few who appreciated my hobbies as a kid (I was into nerdy stuff like video games and card games). I remember her being one of the nicest girls I grew up with and she even wrote me a letter when I was moving away for a short bit telling me to call her whenever and that I was awesome. As a kid the signs kind of flew over my head, not to mention I was into other girls and kind of overlooked her. She might have had a thing for me as a kid and I never knew it.

Recently I looked her up and we are so similar its not even funny. Same religion, same college experiences, similar hobbies, similar ambitions, similar traumas, like it blew my mind when I looked this girl up. Like my brain couldnt comprehend how a person like this even exist since its like if I asked chatGPT what the perfect girl is for me, she comes up. And again, I havent thought about this person in a long time, she rarely came up in my mind ever since the last time I saw her. According to what Twin Flames are, she seems to fit in the bill in that we are very similar people, with similar issues, with similar levels of respect for each other, in similar life paths and similar worldviews, literally a mirror soul. To me, she seems like me but in a female form. I think its pretty crazy and kind of freaks me out, but I guess this is the world I live in? Its even more crazier that I grew up with this person and never really thought too much about her until now, but as a kid your worldview is pretty limited so its hard to have that train of thought.

I tried reaching out to her and actually ended up getting blocked on one site. Whats strange is that she tried hiding her profile on one site when I was trying to talk to her, which is so strange since I havent talked to her in forever. And neither one of us didnt like each other, like I never said anything bad to her. I didnt really get it, well at least until I decided to delve a bit deeper since she has tons of info about her on the internet (thats public).

I found out she had a terrible breakup recently. The guy was a ceritified scumbag/probably a con man. The things this guy was saying on social media are complete ** and I can tell based on my own past experiences that this guy was not legit. I had a roommate one time that had the similar mindset of this guy....my roommate tried to bail on a lease and never paid me the last electric bill lol. I felt pretty bad for this girl since she prob got duped in with a sob story and then when they moved in all hell broke loose. Shes probably still messed up from this guy and only time will heal anything since its obvious shes not looking to talk to anyone if shes just randomly ignoring me like that.

So the situation with this girl now is that I been talking to friends from my high school that know her and eventually will figure out whats going on. Its been hectic since its a busy time this year and everyone i know is busy, but strangely, the truth is not far away. Some day Ill see what the deal is. My gut feeling is saying, she might be it. But until things play out, I have no idea if im just going crazy or there is something really here.
Old 28-10-2023, 01:48 PM
Master

well my twin was a hostess in some restaurant. Very young at the time. But I wasn't much older...

i used to write about various girls who I admired or who helped me out in some way without really knowing that they did that on my poetry thread; they were usually servers or hostesses in places I would go...

beyond what I've said, and maybe a couple of misadventures where we both showed up in the same place at the same time, there isn't much else to say. If you asked me if I really knew anything 'real' about her I would have to say 'no'...

one misadventure was a bit ridiculous. I ran into her at a mall or something and walked right past her and I knew I was walking past her, but, I went blind for a few minutes and couldn't see... and back then I was so closed off I wouldn't dare let her see me look at her even if I wasn't blind so it is like the blindness was just an extra dose of silliness on my part...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really really liked the 'girl who could do no wrong', among other things she taught me I could look at girls i thought were nice and let them see me looking, without immediately dieing. She was so cool in so many ways! I was sad to see her go.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my life might seem sad when you read about it, but to me the whole tapestry of it is very rich and beautiful. I don't regret any of it, as difficult as it has been...
Old 30-10-2023, 02:46 AM
Knower
Sorry, but I AM experiencing deep sadness and deep pain and we know Wach other 2,5 years and this connection showed me how piór connection i have with my mother, with myself and how deeply Im hurt by my previous relationship. At that moment I know nothing at all and again, feel lost and forgotten. Really, meeh, i feel hurt to duch extent that aaaaa :o and cannot catch it to release.

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 31-10-2023, 09:39 AM
Master
(sorry accidentally made the wrong post here)
Old 31-10-2023, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Sorry, but I AM experiencing deep sadness and deep pain and we know Wach other 2,5 years and this connection showed me how piór connection i have with my mother, with myself and how deeply Im hurt by my previous relationship. At that moment I know nothing at all and again, feel lost and forgotten. Really, meeh, i feel hurt to duch extent that aaaaa :o and cannot catch it to release.

I wish you healing and peace
Old 05-11-2023, 04:34 PM
Knower
Thank you, Dear!!!!!!

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English