Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It is not easy with all that is happening of late and all the energy we are bombarded with of late to even balance day to day life never mind adding a spiritual awakening event to the mix.

For me I always say that I am but one foot in the normal and one foot in what we would call the rubber room of life. Its a fine line that man walks in being with the "so called" norms of life and the paranormal of life.

I do feel that we are moving ever forwards and that while its a struggle for us at times in this life it is but preparations for the next life we come into that one would hope will run much smoother. Its like one step forwards and two steps back at times with the balance of day to day and the spiritual plane that has not time restrictions upon it.

I had a full Kundalini awakening and I have had a NDE lesson death event so I have been well shaken but not stirred by it all. We at times have parts of us closed off so that we can learn to a point where we are made ready to open. I so believe this is true as man the damage I could have done if I had been fully awakened in the Heart Chakra and the Sacral Chakra when I was a teen, I might will have taken out someone in playing what I thought was just a game.

Things have a time and a place for us I feel. We have to live with our choices in life and we at times have to live with the choices our Soul makes for our life path. Finding the balance with something that works for us is key but the door might have many keys to choose from before we find the one that fits.

Lynn

I think my Heart Chakra may still be in process of opening because I get brief heart papulations daily.

I've been having this Triad Sleep ey

I see syncronites all the time, especially the numbers 29 and 33, I'm 29 y/o born on 4/29 and 4+29=33 , same with my Twin born on 10/13 added together equals 33, the two of us became telepathically connected this summer on 6/16/16. She began to experience Awakening symptoms just before I did when we were roommates last winter, during this time I saw glittery particles and had sleep paralysis for the first and only time, something she herself experienced quite frequently. Its been even hard because we became separated as she left for the Marines this summer.

Its also pretty interesting the powerball winners won 429 million two weeks after my birthday (4/29) and they said the winning numbers came to them in a dream

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...illion-n573731

All of my dreams lately seem to have a meaning as well.

Anyways back to me I've experienced just about all 50 of the symptoms mentioned on this website, including this Triad Sleep Cycle daily

"Feeling tired after you wake up and sleepy off and on during the day. There is something called the Triad Sleep Pattern that occurs for many: you sleep for about 2-3 hours, wake up, go back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake again, and go back to sleep again."

http://www.sunfell.com/symptoms.htm

Today my scalp has been itchy and I gave myself a scalp massage and I could feel my brain kinda vibrating which seemed to help somehow?

Sometimes I feel the urge out of no where to harmonize my voice or something? Where I vibrate my voice kinda like in biaural beats, I think it has something to do with raising my frequency?

I think my 3rd eye is also activating because on a few different occasions my Pineal Gland also been pulsing?

I'm still not entirely sure how chakra's or grounding yourself works, but the other night I tried the think where you imagine your feet been rooted to the ground and releasing negative energy into the earth?

Thank to everyone that took the time to respond, a lot of the responses were helpful thus far.
Old 23-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
No I don't know what you are saying at all. There is no consciousness without individual consciousness period. It is all interrelated.

I'm saying the individual is in consciousness and you aren't the individual. You seem to be saying you need to be an individual to be consciousness, and I'm saying you're confused. What exactly are you trying to explain?

Quote:
Do you understand higher self? The true self? Because otherwise I cannot explain this to you.

I sometimes use the idea of a higher self to point consciousness away from identification with the separate person. Most people on this forum seem to point to higher self as an extension of the same person, which indicates more confusion. What do you mean by higher self?
Old 23-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Yes it can be confusing so I will try to further clarify. This post is about spiritual awakening so I am talking about pure consciousness as in a higher truth of how things work. This higher truth or consciousness does exist but it does not exist without our awareness of it at some level.

So this higher truth needs you to be aware of it to be the truth? Complete nonsense.

Quote:
Some are more aware than others although this awareness always exists since we all have a higher self or a higher consciousness.The higher purpose of incarnating is to reach this pure consciousness. When we have a spiritual awakening we are moving towards this higher truth at a very fast pace. Ultimately everyones own level of consciousness will lead them to this higher truth.

The truth is here and now, and any movement toward it isn't toward the truth but away from it.
Old 23-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
I wanted to add that our individual consciousness always existed at a certain level, it is eternal. Without humans there would be no consciousness. It coexists.

Individual consciousness is infinite? Where are you coming up with this stuff?
Old 25-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
I think my Heart Chakra may still be in process of opening because I get brief heart papulations daily.

All of my dreams lately seem to have a meaning as well.

Sometimes I feel the urge out of no where to harmonize my voice or something? Where I vibrate my voice kinda like in biaural beats, I think it has something to do with raising my frequency?

I think my 3rd eye is also activating because on a few different occasions my Pineal Gland also been pulsing?

You know R, all dreams had meaning, they always have and will. Dreaming is at the level of spiritual, even the conscious one has in relation to self and life. It always has been there but now you see and understand meaning. Dreams are not for recreation....lol. Becoming aware is part of the process isn't it. Now I'm only aware of the dream level at least my experiencing of that.

Can relate to the 3rd eye energy for sure. Me I'm unable to get past the physical pressure (presence) and that pulsing feeling, it's almost feels like a headache. Fortunately I am so unpracticed I can shut it off making it go away. Stopping may be an option. Regarding the energy point you mention I would wonder if all energy points should be opened or treated as well. Common sense would say that all the others points and chakras are closed and there is a backlog of energy since it can't flow through the body freely and naturally there could be a lot pressure. There are so many natural and physical resistance points to and the many gateways are restricted. I'm thinking it should be like a circulatory system that is open and (free) flowing. Now I haven't heard anyone talk about this, so I'm asking them if there are any knowledgeable members of the subject who would have thoughts or experience on it iow balance of the system.

Here's the thing, the thought you have is opening or manifesting the 3rd eye by focusing on it. Are not the other chakras like eyes to in a way. It is a physical (biochemical) manifesting so thought is extremely relevant. It actually manifests it by amplifying energy or quantum packs of energy. It's like loa on some small level. This is what metaphysics would tell us. Since I'm not practiced, nor do I want to be, I am just happy the way I am so don't dabble any more. I guess this is my loa. But I wonder do people want to compliment the mind with other non-mind practices that exist that free energy pathway like shiatsu which I am familiar with. IWO you're treating the whole body or system to even include the organs such practices employ. Any thoughts.
Old 26-11-2016, 03:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKey
Individual consciousness is infinite? Where are you coming up with this stuff?

From experience and knowledge from my guide.But only because of an intuitive interaction.
Old 26-11-2016, 03:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKey
So this higher truth needs you to be aware of it to be the truth? Complete nonsense.

The truth is here and now, and any movement toward it isn't toward the truth but away from it.

Complete nonsense? Really? Did u do the inner work of an entire spiritual awakening? Then maybe we can talk.Besides I have no idea where you get your knowledge from. Mine is based on inner work experience and that of a deep energy worker with many years of experience.
Old 26-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex

You know R, all dreams had meaning, they always have and will. Dreaming is at the level of spiritual, even the conscious one has in relation to self and life. It always has been there but now you see and understand meaning. Dreams are not for recreation....lol. Becoming aware is part of the process isn't it. Now I'm only aware of the dream level at least my experiencing of that.

Can relate to the 3rd eye energy for sure. Me I'm unable to get past the physical pressure (presence) and that pulsing feeling, it's almost feels like a headache. Fortunately I am so unpracticed I can shut it off making it go away. Stopping may be an option. Regarding the energy point you mention I would wonder if all energy points should be opened or treated as well. Common sense would say that all the others points and chakras are closed and there is a backlog of energy since it can't flow through the body freely and naturally there could be a lot pressure. There are so many natural and physical resistance points to and the many gateways are restricted. I'm thinking it should be like a circulatory system that is open and (free) flowing. Now I haven't heard anyone talk about this, so I'm asking them if there are any knowledgeable members of the subject who would have thoughts or experience on it iow balance of the system.

Here's the thing, the thought you have is opening or manifesting the 3rd eye by focusing on it. Are not the other chakras like eyes to in a way. It is a physical (biochemical) manifesting so thought is extremely relevant. It actually manifests it by amplifying energy or quantum packs of energy. It's like loa on some small level. This is what metaphysics would tell us. Since I'm not practiced, nor do I want to be, I am just happy the way I am so don't dabble any more. I guess this is my loa. But I wonder do people want to compliment the mind with other non-mind practices that exist that free energy pathway like shiatsu which I am familiar with. IWO you're treating the whole body or system to even include the organs such practices employ. Any thoughts.

A very good question.

Yes they should and many traditions do just that with energy work.

There are many variations and most systems have a progression of energy practices.

One system AYP that is free does spinal breathing pranayama. It works with the breath and moves the energy from the root to the third eye and then back down in a controlled manner over and over again.

You can think of this as like a power cleaner within the system opening up the central channel. Clearing out the obstructions and opening the chakras bit by bit along the way.

Qigong and Neigong are much the same way. They focus on opening the lower dai ten and then move upwards.

Tai chi is all about moving the energy within ones body.

It is a process, a gradual progression of growth.

You are that energy, at first it will seem separate, lead to exctasy and bliss. Many get lost there in the bliss but it continues. Eventually you realize you are that energy.

Many talk about being present in the moment but you are truly present you have realized this. You realize your body is just energy. Your thoughts are energy that pass through like the wind. This is beyond the Witnessing of thoughts.

I guess that is enough for now.

Hope that helps.
Old 26-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
From experience and knowledge from my guide.But only because of an intuitive interaction.

Ok I was asking where you got the idea individual consciousness is infinite. The entire idea of individual consciousness is somewhat of a misnomer, in that the individual is in consciousness and not the other way around. The individual is in form, while consciousness is not limited by form in any way. So I would then say consciousness is infinite, and appears to be limited to the individual for a time.

Along that line, yes, what you are is essentially infinite, but once you put the individual label on consciousness you're opening a can of worms.
Old 26-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Complete nonsense? Really?

Yes, the idea you need to be aware of the truth for it to be the truth is complete nonsense. If your neighbor stole your garbage can and you are unaware of where your garbage can is, you don't need to be aware of the fact that your neighbor stole your garbage can for it to be true.

Quote:
Did u do the inner work of an entire spiritual awakening? Then maybe we can talk.

Maybe we can talk about my garbage can example.

Quote:
Besides I have no idea where you get your knowledge from. Mine is based on inner work experience and that of a deep energy worker with many years of experience.

Well it seems you still got some work to do.