Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Guide

Twin Flame Relationships and Loneliness

The topic I wanted to bring up is the twin flame relationship and loneliness.

I was talking to a friend this morning and it's clear that she does not understand my relationship with my twin. My twin and I have known each other for 30 years, were in a relationship in our teens, separated for many, many years and are now back together in the physical as adults.

When we were young friends never understood how we were together, apart, and together again (runner/chaser) or how I could so easily accept him back. I would receive lots of "advice" to move on, find someone who would spend more time with me, etc. If they only knew...

Now as an adult my adult friends and coworkers are confused why a man I never even mentioned has come back in my life and had such a profound affect on me. Everyone is waiting for us to go out together or for him to call me on the phone and is very confused why this isn't happening and how I can be so okay with it. Once again, I can't explain to people why this isn't happening and that this is perfectly normal to me. (How can you ever explain telepathy or feeling your twin or seeing them in your dreams to people.)

I just smile and tell everyone it's a complicated relationship and just roll with it and dont' try to understand -- that I am fine and happy.

This all has me thinking of just how lonely a twin flame relationship can be not only from your twin but from friends with whom you can't share as well.
This is why I am thankful for this forum and others going through this who really can understand.

Would love to hear your stories and thoughts on this. Thanks
Old 04-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Knower
I think your situation with your TF is totally understandable...I have a friend who's known her TF for 25 yrs (since high school)...They are not currently together because they separated since High School because it was too intense for them to handle it so they decided to be married and have children with other people...However, they've been to gatherings annually for 25 yrs because they grew up and share the same friends...They still get that "bubble love" phase each and every time they see each other at these gatherings..lol..And all their friends see it and are aware of it even though they don't quite "get it", they've accepted it....She told me that she and her TF have hit every stage in the TF Stages except for the very last one - Reunion..lol...She said she's not ready but he's just waiting till she is..lol...They have a very good friendship right now and she's okay with it..:)

My TF and I are separated for now..We've barely made stage 1 and it freaked him out...He's quite young (he's 29 yrs younger than me) so it's understandable..lol

Anyhow, thank you for sharing your story and experience, ssdm1...:)
Old 04-07-2016, 12:42 AM
Suspended
Guide
Well then, I'm not going to sit around for 30 years or possibly die during that wait for my TF.

This is some bull shiznuggets.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
The topic I wanted to bring up is the twin flame relationship and loneliness.

I was talking to a friend this morning and it's clear that she does not understand my relationship with my twin. My twin and I have known each other for 30 years, were in a relationship in our teens, separated for many, many years and are now back together in the physical as adults.

When we were young friends never understood how we were together, apart, and together again (runner/chaser) or how I could so easily accept him back. I would receive lots of "advice" to move on, find someone who would spend more time with me, etc. If they only knew...

Now as an adult my adult friends and coworkers are confused why a man I never even mentioned has come back in my life and had such a profound affect on me. Everyone is waiting for us to go out together or for him to call me on the phone and is very confused why this isn't happening and how I can be so okay with it. Once again, I can't explain to people why this isn't happening and that this is perfectly normal to me. (How can you ever explain telepathy or feeling your twin or seeing them in your dreams to people.)

I just smile and tell everyone it's a complicated relationship and just roll with it and dont' try to understand -- that I am fine and happy.

This all has me thinking of just how lonely a twin flame relationship can be not only from your twin but from friends with whom you can't share as well.
This is why I am thankful for this forum and others going through this who really can understand.

Would love to hear your stories and thoughts on this. Thanks

IMO, the Twin Flame experience was designed to be a lonely journey. The TF Journey is first and foremost a spiritual experience....your desert experience, where you have to learn to trust your Higher Self and God. You can't rely on the advice and/or guidance of any outsiders. You have to walk the process by faith alone and not by sight. You have to KNOW the TRUTH of your journey no matter how it feels or looks. Only YOU know the miracle of the relationship. It is very difficult to convey to others the miraculous signs and synchs experienced during this relationship. I thank God that my TF and I witnessed some of these things together, otherwise I would think I was going crazy!!

Since separation from my Twin, I have been basically alone. All of my true friends live 3000 miles away. My nearby friends have ALL disappeared. No one calls me anymore to hang out and when I call them and make plans, the plans are always mysteriously broken. I feel as if my entire life right now is being divinely orchestrated. Other than work, most of my time is spent reading spiritual material, exercising and meditating. Oh and Spirit led me to join a local Toast Masters group, as my mission is going to involve public speaking. The loneliness doesn't hurt as much as it did last year. I'm feeling a certain peace and contentment within because I know everything will work out exactly as its suppose to. All is Well!
Old 05-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, I think it's normal to feel lonely after experiencing a love that you can't necessarily have as part of your day to day reality. I'm talking relationship-wise, not telepathy (which I don't really believe is real anymore anyway, but anyhoo).
Old 05-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Suspended
Master
same for me aswell. i have wonderful men who I know and will give me the attention I would love to get from my twin. and when they show it to me, I dont care. it isnt the same.

i say i have a man, they all know but yet they all tell me to stop obessing, why do i love this person this much? its first love blabla, well..