Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-07-2016, 01:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
I dont know the whole idea of twin flames as we think and work with it has for me a very cult like structure, it makes me crumble inside just because of the fear i experienced in a cult.

Seriously the thought of why should oneself fix itself in reward to be reunited with their twinflame is obscure. If oneself is honest, will see the hardest thing in life is to fix oneself. Why the hell fix it instead of accept it?! The whole thing started to sound to me like a group for some sort of addicts. I dont want to put down the idea about twinflames but i feel very distanced from the therm and the whole idea behind. Why universe makes out a connection which is that heartbreaking and makes one feel horendous pain altough in my understanding the journey itself is filled with beauty. I dont want to be a judge of something but i feel like it missed its whole point and is filled with confuseons of its popularity. What is wired to me why so many now days looking out of their twin and letting pass all other options life offers, even though trough observance its isnt even a guaranty, that the connection we experience in often cases reveal to be something else then a twinflame.

Yes, this can go the same way as many churches. Do this and this to be with God. We are already one with God. It happens everywhere, I do think we need to make sure to always apply it to real life or it really can become too conceptual and addictive for people who experience this more through their head than their hearts
Old 03-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine
I look at this and really it just says one thing to me "I am worthless"
This is what we continue also presenting to this other person.
This other person does not want to be with us also because the energy of this WHOLE thing is just horrendous. Who wants to be in a relationship where you spend constantly 'talking' and 'working' on stuff.
Exactly. You are worth YOU, and that's an infinity off worthless. The problem is people believing this stuff never bother to consider the target of their belief and think they're to blame when they get blanked. Unless there's a match in the basic beliefs it ain't gonna work. The target may simply not be interested. What's in a smile or that frozen moment when eyes meet may mean very different things to the people concerned.

I have increasing difficulty wondering why this stuff is on a "spiritual forum" at all. Of course everything has to do with spirit but this to me represents an iniquitous aspect of spirituality. Fine, if both parties are responsive and willing to find out if things work and not. And be honest when they don't. It's hardly different from any other relationship, just swathed in this hyper-romantic jargon. But if someone isn't responsive it borders on "the dark" to obsess, to haunt them.

Quote:
Imagine you did get together just for the sake of it. would you spend the rest of your life together having conversations?
no...in a normal relationship, wouldn't you say have a job, hobbies, doing your own things.
Quite. Good that your feet are on the ground.

Quote:
I have a choice now to be lurking around on forums and getting bombarded with 'signs' around me (this is the case for me, of course there is nothing wrong with it, but for me it has just become a kind of mourning ground), or i could maybe go to a dance class or something and learn something new, or bake a cake.. I'm going to do exactly this
Good luck with the dancing. A wonderful activity that keeps you fit.... People tend to smile a lot.... and good luck with the baking! Nice.

Quote:
I think nothing at all wrong with it if this experience in itself is acceptable to us, why not. I'm still going to be thinking about this guy every single day for the next 1000000 years, but at least I should allow other things/hobbies in my life which actually are ready to love me right now. *woot* ;)
That's a long time, 1,000,000 years. Also a lot of cakes to bake!

All the best.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Experiencer
Dear Christine,

Good luck and may God bless you!! Wishing you only the best ahead!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
It's hard to go back. You kind of have to deny one of your life's greatest truths to do so. Isn't that running, by definition?

I dunno, I'm just as confused by this journey as you, and everyone in the forum. I am trying to simply take it one day at a time. Sigh.

Hey FR, I ain't confused any more... I think!! (lol)

tc
-Blissful
Old 05-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Dear Christine,

Good luck and may God bless you!! Wishing you only the best ahead!!

Hey FR, I ain't confused any more... I think!! (lol)

tc
-Blissful

It's not running, you're simply dying each moment.
the seed isn't running from itself by becoming a tree. it's just being pushed by existence to do so. I feel this TF love to be brutally honest, nothing will come out of it. and even if something DOES come out of it, even that is then subject to change. everything is just a seed, turning into a tree, blossoming flowers, dying, becoming earth, becoming oxygen...... Obviously you can't "fake" becoming a tree. it will just happen. i can't turn back.
Old 05-07-2016, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Happiness is important yes. I don't believe in fixing yourself because it distracts from said happiness. When you're happy you just are, you don't need to 'work' at it
Old 05-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Knower

I also suggest for everyone to watch this movie lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHeUeT_322k