Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Knower

aaaand i'm out of here for now :D

Have any of us actually thought about what life would be like AFTER we finally get united with our TF? do we just have this picture of the riding in the sunset forever? Like i said in a reply to another post:

I can only speak from my own experience, but I have found that this whole twin flame thing becomes so poisonous after a while and you totally forget what actual happiness once felt like.
I suggest just typing into google "happy people" lol, look at the pictures and then ask yourself. why am i here "healing" and "fixing" myself. The universe is incredibly intelligent. why does it want you to be stupid and broken, to then heal and fix. This entire thought process is an illusion. I can see how we could say it is needed to make us suffer enough to want to be free, but it is still an illusion.
I look at this and really it just says one thing to me "I am worthless"
This is what we continue also presenting to this other person.
This other person does not want to be with us also because the energy of this WHOLE thing is just horrendous. Who wants to be in a relationship where you spend constantly 'talking' and 'working' on stuff. this is my (current) take on things (after i just wrote a post the other day wailing in pain lol). I think we are often on some kind of 'Oooo life is/i'm so deep' frequency. ugh I can see how psychologist session the whole thing can feel to people and our TF. lol. Imagine you did get together just for the sake of it. would you spend the rest of your life together having conversations?
no...in a normal relationship, wouldn't you say have a job, hobbies, doing your own things.
So maybe take up whatever hobby you could see yourself having if you were with your twin (you would definitely have to have a hobby, don't think we would be having twin flame sex with someone the entire day forever).
I think just picture an actual life with this person and what it would include, maybe u will notice this whole thing actually is a bit silly.

I have a choice now to be lurking around on forums and getting bombarded with 'signs' around me (this is the case for me, of course there is nothing wrong with it, but for me it has just become a kind of mourning ground), or i could maybe go to a dance class or something and learn something new, or bake a cake.. I'm going to do exactly this
I think nothing at all wrong with it if this experience in itself is acceptable to us, why not. I'm still going to be thinking about this guy every single day for the next 1000000 years, but at least I should allow other things/hobbies in my life which actually are ready to love me right now. *woot* ;)
Old 02-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Knower

on a side note. He did say to me recently he hopes i'm doing ok. I replied back and he left it at that. no matter how much this other person is hurting....who does this kind of stuff. We justify it with "they must be insecure, going through healing"
But come on, how many times has this happened. I think the first few times it is fair. But people need to grow up. You don't leave people hanging on a thread like that. If they really did care as much about you as we hope, they would at least say something like "sorry i'm in a confusing time in my life at the moment, I don't want to waste your time or get in the way of your life". This whole thing just seems really childish :/ Also I love my TF enough to not wish him to be dwelling in this kind of energy field too.
But i understand, this all depends on where we are at. this is just where i am at now. and I wouldn't have jumped to 'here' from where it was a month or so ago. Everything that happened in between has had to happen.
Here a nice mantra for all this working out stuff going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVQQ3An4csE
Old 02-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Suspended
Master
Then let it go and move away from this nonsense if you think its poisonus, you feel pointless and not happy.

Good luck
Old 02-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
aaaand i'm out of here ...

Wouldn't that be something if we could state something like that and be done with it.

But I don't think it works that way with these types of connections. Try throwing it out far and hard away from you and it will boomerang back and hit you in your head.

All you can do is remember you and focus on you. Use thoughts of him as a catalyst for creating your own best you. With effort, you can control your response to this union, but I don't think you can flee from it in a true way.

It may be a good time to take a break from these types of forums and from social media with him if these sites bring you down. They did for me early on and I left ... now they help, for the most part, so I stay. I've stopped unfollowing him on social media and that is fine too. It is just process and it changes - some hook and connection is still there.

Just my take ...
Old 02-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Experiencer
My TF actually did say something to me like "sorry i'm in a confusing time in my life at the moment, I don't want to waste your time or get in the way of your life" and then let me be afterward so as not to confuse me with the back-and-forth. He's never been dramatic with me. I dunno what's better. I hate never being able to talk to mine. But I wouldn't want him jerking me around either. :-/

I hope by leaving the forum, you will find the healing you seek. If you can find happiness, oh my gosh, I support that by all means necessary. I just hope we can all learn to live in the "real world" after experiencing heaven (and hell) with our twin flames. To forget what we saw.

It's hard to go back. You kind of have to deny one of your life's greatest truths to do so. Isn't that running, by definition?

I dunno, I'm just as confused by this journey as you, and everyone in the forum. I am trying to simply take it one day at a time. Sigh.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:46 PM
Suspended
Guide
Isn't that the definition of conditional love?

"I love you, except when I'm going through a confusing time in my life, but I expect you to love me unconditionally and wait for me"

Okay then..... well those literal words were not spoken, but I get the point.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
My TF actually did say something to me like "sorry i'm in a confusing time in my life at the moment, I don't want to waste your time or get in the way of your life" and then let me be afterward so as not to confuse me with the back-and-forth. He's never been dramatic with me. I dunno what's better. I hate never being able to talk to mine. But I wouldn't want him jerking me around either. :-/

I hope by leaving the forum, you will find the healing you seek. If you can find happiness, oh my gosh, I support that by all means necessary. I just hope we can all learn to live in the "real world" after experiencing heaven (and hell) with our twin flames. To forget what we saw.

It's hard to go back. You kind of have to deny one of your life's greatest truths to do so. Isn't that running, by definition?

I dunno, I'm just as confused by this journey as you, and everyone in the forum. I am trying to simply take it one day at a time. Sigh.

I am not against any of this, of course I still trust that something that felt true is in someway true, otherwise why did the universe give me intuition to begin with. It would be a cruel joke.
My TF also said he did not want to waste my time etc at the start, we kept saying it to each other lol.
I just wish all of us happiness
Old 03-07-2016, 01:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Wouldn't that be something if we could state something like that and be done with it.

But I don't think it works that way with these types of connections. Try throwing it out far and hard away from you and it will boomerang back and hit you in your head.

All you can do is remember you and focus on you. Use thoughts of him as a catalyst for creating your own best you. With effort, you can control your response to this union, but I don't think you can flee from it in a true way.

It may be a good time to take a break from these types of forums and from social media with him if these sites bring you down. They did for me early on and I left ... now they help, for the most part, so I stay. I've stopped unfollowing him on social media and that is fine too. It is just process and it changes - some hook and connection is still there.

Just my take ...

Hehe, I added in the "for now" for that very specific reason... I just know for myself it's become a new kind of identity being in here, and I need to add some non relarionship things back into my life and also trust that if this is meant to be and the end result is peace and harmony, I need to allow that to begin and not forever work towards it
Old 03-07-2016, 01:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Then let it go and move away from this nonsense if you think its poisonus, you feel pointless and not happy.

Good luck

Thank you. I just can't at the moment incorporate all the crazy spiritual things that happened into regular daiy activities, I want to be able to enjoy just normal things without attaching meaning to them.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:24 AM
Experiencer
I dont know the whole idea of twin flames as we think and work with it has for me a very cult like structure, it makes me crumble inside just because of the fear i experienced in a cult.

Seriously the thought of why should oneself fix itself in reward to be reunited with their twinflame is obscure. If oneself is honest, will see the hardest thing in life is to fix oneself. Why the hell fix it instead of accept it?! The whole thing started to sound to me like a group for some sort of addicts. I dont want to put down the idea about twinflames but i feel very distanced from the therm and the whole idea behind. Why universe makes out a connection which is that heartbreaking and makes one feel horendous pain altough in my understanding the journey itself is filled with beauty. I dont want to be a judge of something but i feel like it missed its whole point and is filled with confuseons of its popularity. What is wired to me why so many now days looking out of their twin and letting pass all other options life offers, even though trough observance its isnt even a guaranty, that the connection we experience in often cases reveal to be something else then a twinflame.