Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-07-2016, 02:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Please help!! Two men SEEM like my twin flame! I need clarity badly

Almost three years ago I met a man, 8 years younger than me. The moment we met its like the planets collided. I felt instantly connected to him and he felt the same with me. We connected that night and hardly spent a day apart for two years. We had chemistry and passion beyond anything I've ever experienced. Sex was INCREDIBLE. Beyond incredible. But I feel like it was a main focal point of our relationship.
Other than that, we did not do much to spur the other on in growth. It was incredible comfortable and beautiful but there wasn't GROWTH.
I have always chose to evolve on my own so I did and finally got to a place spiritually where I felt like we no longer "fit". This was two years into our relationship.
A couple months after leaving him, I met an amazing, sweet and sensitive man. We immediately connected but it wasn't in a blaze of passion.
We knew we had a special connection from the beginning but it took time to grow. We tried to just be friends and give each other space but just couldn't seem to stay apart. Our lives started to line up in weird ways even as we tried to stay apart.
He had to move and decided to pack up everything in his car and just go where the wind took him.
Around the same time, my living situation changed and I felt the strong urge to pack up my things in my car and do the same. We both ended up in different places but after that our connection grew.
The only way I can describe us is that everything on the "outer" is the same... Like, we have the same passions and talents. We are both musicians. Our passions and gifts and heart for others (we are both empaths and intuitives) is the SAME. We both love eating healthy and even love the same exact coffee (hemp milk honey lattes). But our temperaments are SO different. He's more reserved and an introvert and I'm much more outgoing! He takes things slowly and evaluates while I tend to rush into things. The absolute yin and yang.
As our connection grew, my spiritual intuition grew. I started having intense spiritual experiences and insights and was seeing 11:11 everywhere and just awesome things were happening.
And then, as we got closer, it's like all this fear and anxiety crept up for both of us. We both started struggling internally, to the point where we just couldn't handle being together. I recently felt the need for us to be apart, without romantic expectations. So I "broke it off"... But it doesn't feel like we are apart. At one point in our relationship, I realized that he was redefining everything I thought I knew about love and romance. It's like we were together to do more that just get married and procreate.
Anyways, since I walked away, my ex has walked into my life again. The one I had the crazy connection and chemistry with. It's like he's a part of me and I'll never stop loving him.
But even though he's come back into my life, my heart is still with the other.
But the first guy claims he's my twin flame. I thought he was too because of the out of this world connection and chemistry, and the draw to always come back together... But I don't see any other signs other than that.
I need some perspective here. Any help will be so appreciated. Thank you 🙏🏻
Old 01-07-2016, 04:23 AM
Knower
Hi, Fobizzle..Welcome to SF and thank you for sharing your experience!..:)

I could be wrong here but my take on this is that the First Guy is your Soulmate...Because from my experience and from reading up on things, Soulmate just "gets you" from the get-go, usually a smooth/safe/comfortable relationship even with lots of chemistry, with no real hard and heavy growth between you guys...............TF experience is usually intense/uncomfortable and brings about lots of things that needs to be worked on or cleared out/ purged, etc...So TF experiences aren't usually smooth, it's more than likely intense with lots of push and pulls...which usually results in lots of soul growth...

I think it's natural to gravitate to either or both because they're both Soul Connections...TFs are just the Original Soulmate, that's all, I think...

I don't know if I've explained it well..lol..But it's just my 2-cents...Good luck and I hope you find your answers soon...Wishing you love and light in your journey..:)
Old 01-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you!

Thank you SO much for helping me!! It's been hard because the first guy felt SO GOOD!! The second guy is amazing, don't get me wrong but it's like he literally is showing me things in myself I've never seen before. I also had a crazy spiritual awakening after meeting him. Like I was tapped into the spirit realm. But after about 4 months together, the level of intensity from growth was just feeling overwhelming. We both backed off. But we both know that we have never met anyone else on this level. The first guy have a beautiful and comfortable connection, but the second guy and I are connected but all over the place. We are up and down and all around with our emotions. We are also extremely energetically connected. Like he has allergies and then I got them for the first time in my life. When he's down I am too, when I'm up hes up. Even though we are hardly together we are always feeling the same.
Our flow is always the same, and we have all the same common interests which always flow together but the hard part is the internal aspect because we are causing each other to dig deep and it's uncomfortable.
Your reply made a lot of sense. Thank you so much!
Old 02-07-2016, 08:11 AM
Experiencer
If you are questioning between 2 & wondering who is your twin, then neither are, when you meet your twin ( if you have one ) ( & if they are incarnate on earth at this time ) you will KNOW absolutely without a doubt you won't have to question or wonder.
Old 03-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobizzle7
Sex was INCREDIBLE. Beyond incredible. But I feel like it was a main focal point of our relationship.

Well, I know what that's like.

Quote:
Other than that, we did not do much to spur the other on in growth. It was incredible comfortable and beautiful but there wasn't GROWTH.

How did that make you feel? Content, or like the relationship was missing something?

Quote:
A couple months after leaving him, I met an amazing, sweet and sensitive man. We immediately connected but it wasn't in a blaze of passion.
We knew we had a special connection from the beginning but it took time to grow. We tried to just be friends and give each other space but just couldn't seem to stay apart. Our lives started to line up in weird ways even as we tried to stay apart.

I'm sort of in the same situation.

To answer your main point, I think sometimes we meet soulmates, and other times we meet twin-flamey connections. Some of these relationships are easy going, others are very intense. I think the perfect love is a mix inbetween. And maybe our love life evolves into that perfect mix eventually.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. What's important is how you feel now, and what you do about it.

I've always maintained that we can find a better love again, even if I have trouble believing my own spiel at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobizzle7
But even though he's come back into my life, my heart is still with the other.

Go where your heart is.
Old 03-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Deactivated Account

In my case person 1 was told to be my tf (someone did a reading and said our charts looked like it). So I spent 4 years believing that. And learning about the tf concept (never had heard it before).

Felt like he prepared me to another person. Thanks to him, I started to have feelings for another. And had to acknowledge that he was the tf (or whatever label to the strongest soul connection). The answer this time came from within myself, my feelings, not outside sources. It was a feeling too intense to deny. I had to eliminate past beliefs, prejudices, etc.

I began feeling better about myself, others (was in a phase of anger towards people) and started reconnecting with God (was in an agnostic phase).

For one purpose it has already been serving. I am feeling love inside, and consequently emanating it. So it turned out to be a positive thing in the end.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account

You can also make questions before sleeping. Your dreams/subconscious can be very revealing. At least mine have been so far.

I asked who is my tf: person 1 or 2. And the answer was pretty clear. Other dreams followed.

I can't control my dreams, so I respect them and try to learn some message from them.

They showed me to follow my heart.