Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
just a thought here ..... has it occurred to you that perhaps you have mistaken your connection as a TF one, when it isn't really ?

If you are talking about the same guy as in your other thread " Anyone else feel like giving up? Seems hopeless "...............

It is possible that your connection with this guy isn't really a TF connection

Yes same guy--although when I did write that, I was speaking out of hurt and typed it up very quickly/angrily so I think I left many crucial details. However, I'm certain it's a TF connection. You'd know for sure if it was and I'm positive mine is.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous111
Yes same guy--although when I did write that, I was speaking out of hurt and typed it up very quickly/angrily so I think I left many crucial details. However, I'm certain it's a TF connection. You'd know for sure if it was and I'm positive mine is.

Interesting..... it seemed more like a high school crush on a guy who is a senior , approx. 2 years older than you and going off to college next month. Must have left out some good details, lol.

but as you said, only you would know .....

I'd go with the title of this thread, " It's time to move on......."

best wishes to you ~
Old 05-07-2016, 01:11 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Interesting..... it seemed more like a high school crush on a guy who is a senior , approx. 2 years older than you and going off to college next month. Must have left out some good details, lol.

but as you said, only you would know .....

I'd go with the title of this thread, " It's time to move on......."

best wishes to you ~

Not a senior hun. We're not in HS. He's going to college in a different state and is currently home for summer. No need to be bitter.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Deactivated Account

my apologies to you, your profile is off , lol .
Old 05-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
my apologies to you, your profile is off , lol .

Didn't really make this page with the intention of posting on here so I typed in random information. But no, not in high school. However, many people on here have met their twin flames in high school so I don't think you should assume stuff based on age? I've read multiple stories saying of meeting in HS love :) It's pretty common to meet TFs at a very young age, whether it be in HS or in college..