Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-07-2016, 01:36 AM
anastasiabirago

Question I don't know what to call this and why isn't he talking to me

It all started when I was scrolling through google and I seen a tumblr picture of a guy who worked as a male model. He was pretty popular on there. All I remember was me thinking this guy thinks he's so cool and what not. A few months later, I had a dream about this stranger that I hadn't met before. In my dream I was leaving my old elementary school and the more I walked everything started to look different and before I knew it I was in a different place. I was desperately trying to find my way back to where I was before so I asked this girl for directions. I stood at the bus shelter and I seen the guy but it seemed like he was pretending as if he was just seeing me for the first time. The odd thing about this dream was I seen a celebrity who's from the 5SOS band and there were other people that I hadn't met before. I was trying to figure out who could it have possibly been and then it just clicked. I'll just call him C. I thought this was pretty weird since I didn't know him. I went on his twitter and told him I had a dream about him ( I know most people would think this was a bad idea but I didn't care at the time.) He seen my tweet and he liked it so I'm pretty sure he knows he did. Then I tweeted to him asking if he had the same and he didn't reply. He tweeted on his profile saying things such as think with your heart and not with your head. So I just knew the things he was saying had to do with me. I ended up just leaving it for a while. Then I had another dream where he was at my house and we were sitting beside each other drawing and his friends were there but they were trying to get us to be alone and they did but he seemed like he was showing that he liked me but didn't want to say anything. I had another dream like this that was a few days ago where he was I think teaching me how to swim and then he was at my house second time and we were watching tv with his friends there of course. He posted a music video on his twitter so I just tweeted to him that I liked it. He immediately liked it and then went on my profile and then liked another retweet of mine. This is the part that's confusing to me. I messaged him on my twitter because ever since the first dream that I had of him we never talked to each other in real life just liking each others tweets. When I messaged him on twitter saying hey he didn't reply so I don't think he got the notification but even if he did I still wouldn't think he would reply to me. It seems to me that he likes me but doesn't want people on his twitter to know and prob doesn't know how to talk to me since he thinks I'm going to think this situation is weird and he's the one who came to my dream first. I just don't know why though. Can any one give me clues as to why he's not talking to me but just liking my tweets. Oh and also he seems to hang around bad people but ever since I came to his attention he doesn't seem to be tweeting negative things or around those people as much. I know this is long but i feel like since I'm a good person he cant associate himself with me but I could be wrong.I don't know how to explain this but hope this was enough.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Well my response is probably going to sound a little harsh but please know it is not written in anything other than a caring intent. I don't know this individual at all, so please take what I am going to say with a grain of salt.

He sounds like he's teasing you to me. It's a common phenomenon that some males (and some females, I'm sure) will use the concepts of heart-felt or spiritual connections to their advantage. Since you started out by telling him you had a dream about him, I would consider this as a possibility. It's despicable in my view.

Like I said I don't know this individual so I certainly can't judge him. But this was my honest reaction to what you wrote. I mean, it's all just fun games to him I'm sure, I almost don't actually blame him whatsoever if that's the case, you gave him a hilarious fun post to play with.

I just think you should know that yes, there is a certain kind of player like this out there. There are lots of them of them in the spiritual community in particular, in fact. They show up at meditation groups, etc. It's pretty common knowledge. In its extreme form they will tell you they feel all kinds of "spiritual connection" to you, etc and it's all just bunk to get laid. I can't fall for this kind of thing and if a man starts in with it, I get pretty scary fast. I'm like 'dude, you are dialing the wrong number...' *evil goddess laugh*.

The whole 'think with your heart and not with your head' business is a typical line. Actually, it's an old, unoriginal line. Think about it...what man who really cares about you wouldn't want you to use your head? Do you understand what I am saying. Imo, 'thinking' is what he doesn't want you to do. That's why I'm responding to your thread.

I'd be glad he's not responding much.

I'm sure he won't be the last one you ever interact with, if this is the kind of thing you go around sharing to men you don't know.

I doubt he's even thinking about any of this the way you are. But that would explain his liking your tweets and not having anything to do with you really.

Just my 002 cents and I'll be happy to be wrong about this individual in particular, if he decides to respond sincerely to you. But I just thought you should know what is out there if you haven't already considered it. Especially with the internet being what it is.

Take care and good luck.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 04-07-2016, 01:20 PM
anastasiabirago

Hey I've never actually seen him before in real life so he's definitely not using me. He's the one who came in my dream first and so that's why I tweeted it to him that I had a dream about him. The part where he tweeted " Think with your heart and not with your head" that was a tweet to himself. In my dreams he shows to me that he likes me and his friends were trying to get us alone. So yea that's not it but if anyone has any other ideas as to why he came in my dream but is not talking to me I'd be glad to hear. Oh and he considers himself gay.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Master
Does he consider himself gay in your dreams or on this side?
Old 04-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by anastasiabirago
Hey I've never actually seen him before in real life so he's definitely not using me. He's the one who came in my dream first and so that's why I tweeted it to him that I had a dream about him. The part where he tweeted " Think with your heart and not with your head" that was a tweet to himself. In my dreams he shows to me that he likes me and his friends were trying to get us alone. So yea that's not it but if anyone has any other ideas as to why he came in my dream but is not talking to me I'd be glad to hear. Oh and he considers himself gay.

Certainly anastasia. I was just putting forward the possibility that he might perhaps be trying to appear a certain way when he tweeted to himself, after what you told him, as some do that kind of thing. But if that idea is not resonating with you then I would certainly discard it.

I wish you luck and hope you find the answers you seek. Maybe someone else will have some other ideas.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 05-07-2016, 02:09 AM
anastasiabirago

I feel like it has to do with me being a good person and him not wanting to associate himself around because of it. I've def forgot about him but this topic interests me so I'd like to know.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:26 AM
anastasiabirago

If anyone has any other ideas feel free to answer why he doesn't tweet me but instead likes my tweets and read everything I wrote before answering.