Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-10-2014, 07:06 AM
Deactivated Account

White fog / mist [ was it an angel?

This happend almost an hour ago, i have been practising
meditation working with crystals, ive had aps/ld's quite often but
never seen consciously , apart from one other time what was a bit similar

i had a feeling as soon as i woke my eyes i kept waking up / opening
eyes when had the lights off i seen [white mist / face] as i lifted head up on
my quilt just infront of my eyes it just seemed to disappear when i noticed it was definatly nothing
from outside [lights etc] i felt a tingling sensation / high energy feeling
and still am expierencing this now?

anyone know what this could be? thankyou
Old 24-10-2014, 04:41 AM
Suspended

Our atmosphere, that surrounds us all is angelic sound.

In origin this light body was burnt. As it cools the light sound as a body is being replaced, and it forms angelic type of images in it.

Because Scientists are re burning our atmosphere by doing scientific conversions of the burnt Earth stone, it causes angelic sound to be released and we all begin to witness phenomena.

As the sound body of our atmosphere protects us all, no-one should be witnessing any form of released body on our Earth level.

In the atmosphere we can see angelic sound release, as images floating in the reaction. This is natural. Cloud formation or imagery does not belong at the ground state that proves scientists are causing it themselves.

Normal spirit contact involves our deceased relatives or animals we loved. The only time angelic real light beings get witnessed has been in times when we have been physically attacked and they come to assist us. This does not happen often.