Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-10-2014, 06:14 AM
whiteangelofdeath

I help crossover low vibrational spirits

Well this is my story my life:
I am guided to what i call primary spirits and i cross them over or i have literally thousands of spirits where i live waiting for me to cross them over. I had to quit uni as i spend hours a day and night working with my guides who are believe it or not pleiadians together crossing over dormet spirits. This has been going on for a couple of months now and I'm yet to find anyone who knows much about this? I have found it hard to change my life for these spirits in need and have had my ups and down with the whole thing, so your opinions will be appreciated. Lots more is going on but i thought a brief intro should do, thank you for reading
Old 08-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Master

Welcome whiteangelofdeath. What a responsibility you have!! It seems from your post it is what you like to do. There are so many lost souls. I read a lot of books on death, crossing over and life on the other side. It can be a sad state for those who are in ignorance or a low vibration.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

I think Natalie Sudman, who wrote The Application of Impossible Things, crosses over lost spirits, as do people at The Monroe Institute. You are in good company, and have an important gift. Did it suddenly appear, or was it something you could do for your entire life? My only concern would be that you had to leave school because of it. You might have to learn to set some boundaries to protect yourself. You are as important as the lost souls you are helping.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:43 PM
whiteangelofdeath

Hi Deb thankyou for replying
And yes i do like to do overall, i have been sent into forests in the middle of the night and things like that which may seem kind of scary. But the truth is I'm in good hands.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:22 PM
whiteangelofdeath

Rosiecotton
Im not sure if I'm replying the right way here, sorry I'm only day 2. Thank you for your response, and ill look that book up as soon as i finish writing to you. I also want to check out what that Monroe Institute is all about. And yes it all really started when i was 6, they came to me at night it was like a bomb of light went off in my room. I never feared much through this life but when that happened i became scared of the dark, and would keep a light on every night unless someone was in the bed with me. this went on through my adult years till around 25 or so. The crossing over part has only been for a few months, it is still a bit raw and new. And yes school, well my guides told me also about 2 months ago that i don't need school anymore, i didn't agree and so the last couples of weeks they started crossing over spirit while i was in class. Also as soon as id sit down to do important study they would open the flood gates and the same thing would happen. So this is the understanding that i have now got. I left high school when i was 15 and failed at everything accept art and sport. Iv been at my Uni for 2 years and after even passing the first semester i was so proud of myself and up until last week, i have got so many high marks that my complete confidence that I have intelligence has been gained. My school as much as i loved it was not to complete but to realise my own intellect...And boundaries well it like iv been setup to take this on full time and have, but no title no money. So you can see that this faith that there words of wisdom in my eyes had want to pay off. I had a good life before and know that I'm doing the right thing, just waiting to see what happens next...deep breaths. thank you again Rosiecotton
Old 08-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Master

I agree. You need to set some boundaries. Your guides must follow your guidelines. You have to be able to survive on the Earth Plane and they need to comply. I imagine it is still quite raw.
Old 21-10-2014, 04:01 AM
Administrator
Hello

You set the boundries on the work and time that you spend. I am a Medium that is what many say is "light switch on" so there is no off time or down time but I have my boundries. I call upon Guides and Higher Divine forces to help keep that balance with me.

There are many that need something but its not always crossing they need at times its that wow factor that someone can sense them and that is as interesting to them as it is at times to us.

Things like World disasters are the worst but you can create a "ball of Light" to have them all cross into and over in one go. This was done at September 11th by someone I know. I have worked on the Japan events and plane crashes. In taking that control and claiming your space its easier to do. Your always the BOSS never forget that.

Lynn
Old 24-10-2014, 04:35 AM
Suspended

I had been for many years involved in a similar circumstance.

You as a self are not actually doing the rescuing, you are aware of the rescuing on your own spiritual vibration level.

The atmosphere, a natural angelic light sound was once lost out of the light and it burnt. As it is cooling, the light sound, fallen light sound is being replaced.

As the origin light burnt, it denatured itself and many ugly, horrible forms fell out of it. Cooled stone demonstrates their ugly bodies/beautiful bodies embedded in the stone/stone face of all Planets. You can also see their bodies floating in clouds.

This is the light of the dead spirits.

As the Earth atmosphere is cooling, it touches upon the face of Planet Earth. Where radiation has burnt and been released by Scientists, the cooled atmosphere replaces the sound spirit, and spirit images form.

As you would be connected to a sound wavelength interaction/transmisSION, it affects you spiritually, psychically and physically.

In observation truth, you are not personally rescuing the entities, the natural state of the atmosphere called the Christ spirit is rescuing the Earth from its scientific attack.

At times some of these images might actually come into your own home. Some of these images were actually lived by human beings who have died and they are their own past life spirit. As Christ as the atmospheric Heavenly return tried to heal, it is trying to replace our life history back into the wavelengths of the angelic flight that it belongs to.

If the Christ Act does not complete what it is trying to achieve against scientific abuse of our Earth Heaven by burning it with UFO fallout, we will all begin to get attacked by evil spirits instead.
Old 24-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
You set the boundries on the work and time that you spend. I am a Medium that is what many say is "light switch on" so there is no off time or down time but I have my boundries. I call upon Guides and Higher Divine forces to help keep that balance with me.

There are many that need something but its not always crossing they need at times its that wow factor that someone can sense them and that is as interesting to them as it is at times to us.

Lynn

Totally agreed with the boundary. It is quite distracting when spirit friends come and go as they wish. They truly have no sense of time!

I had to switch my "reception" off almost completely, to become an average human being who cannot hear and see. Otherwise I cannot live a human life.

W.
Old 25-10-2014, 02:52 AM
EarthAngelPresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangelofdeath
Well this is my story my life:
I am guided to what i call primary spirits and i cross them over or i have literally thousands of spirits where i live waiting for me to cross them over. I had to quit uni as i spend hours a day and night working with my guides who are believe it or not pleiadians together crossing over dormet spirits. This has been going on for a couple of months now and I'm yet to find anyone who knows much about this? I have found it hard to change my life for these spirits in need and have had my ups and down with the whole thing, so your opinions will be appreciated. Lots more is going on but i thought a brief intro should do, thank you for reading

It is many spiritual zones that one can travel in, I have had strong contact with help and even consoling the spirits in many ways. I have some thoughts and visions on after death but have never been in a position to help a spirit cross over, you are blessed to be able to assist. Ask your angels if you will to open up more information for you on your mission for sometimes your mission is your own