Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-09-2020, 09:05 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tiss,

I did notice you lurking behind the proverbial curtain.

I am, as always, in all ways, honoured by your exchange and extend my deepest love to your sensitive and maternal soul.

Yes, the virus. I had expected this to be in the forefront of certain minds.

To begin with, it is only a crisis if you choose it to be one. Human civilisations have faced many viruses, and each one has overcome it in their own unique way within their given capacity. Equally, each individual will interpret a very different experience from the events of this virus, and it’s subsequent outcomes.

I have in previous years brought to the forefront of focus the need for humanity to shift values towards harmony, with other species and of sacred mother nature. I have also spoke about the need to disassemble and reinvent your social structures, economic, energy and business relationships. What you are now experiencing is a pattern of behaviour which has reached a tipping point and erupted into a manifestation of urged change and inner-reflection. You are being encouraged to revise and reconsider your core values and what your priorities truly are as a global community, and as an individual.

The virus in its infancy already existed within your environments and other species, yet it ultimately made its way into the lives of humanity through human behaviour. It is similarly human behaviour that has exacerbated manageable events by exploiting fear through misinformation and propaganda for personal gains. This merely works to inflame and provoke conspiracy theories, distrust and distraction. None of these responses can be of any benefit to anyone to entertain, and do more harm than the virus itself.

Those with a strong natural immune system and who practice self-love within their energy field will show very little symptoms at all. These individuals will mostly experience effects through loved ones, and it will be their challenge to bring a sense of understanding, healing and community to others.

Those who suffer more severe symptoms, but recover, will face the challenge of revising their sense of core values and life priorities. They will have a deeper and more sacred relationship with themselves and others, including the planet upon which they live. Indeed, this shall soon be reflected more transparently within people of power and authority. Though there will continue to remain those who act from a place of fear.

Those who are unable or unwilling to transmute symptoms will take their leave from this climate of change within human destiny, and will take this opportunity to disengage from physical life. For these, it is important for them to be remembered for how they lived, not for the manner through which they died.

Despite the sorrow and sense of loss experienced through these events, the timing was significant, and the proceeding outcome will deliver surprising changes that have long been sought by humanity. In this respect, the virus has functioned as a catalyst for human consciousness, regardless of whoever you feel compelled to blame.

No malign organisation or fabricated conspiracy has the capacity to thwart the predominant and ever-pervasive will of mass consciousness, or indeed, planetary consciousness.

In light of love.

-Sparrow

Thanks, Sparrow.

JL
Old 15-09-2020, 10:44 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Thank you, kind soul. Cosmic courtesies to you and your loved ones.

-Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow,

May all be loved.

You do a wonderful work.

Regards
Old 16-09-2020, 12:55 AM
Guide

I am most honored by your endorsement, dear Sparrow, and shall continue to do my utmost to support these threads and their aspiring souls.

It will please you to know I am serving as a volunteer Spiritual Mentor through a Facebook group called Spirituality Beyond the Teachings. It facilitates ongoing 1-to-1 mentorship and is very fulfilling and helpful to me and those receiving mentoring. I hope to deliver the same compassion and skill here.

By the way, a new question for you, for old time’s sake: what is the energetic and spiritual nature of a hug?

Quote:
Dear Sorai,

A pat on the back for you as well, for supporting others with their questions through your council of wisdom.

I encourage you to continue this endeavour and share all that you know, to all those who would seek to know. And all those who seek to know, to get to know you better.

Perhaps you would like to continue to lead this thread with the familiar consistency many are now accustomed to. I will continue to make the occasional appearance.

With greetings and gratitudes from the Asceleottyi.

-Sparrow
Old 16-09-2020, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Dear Tiss,

I did notice you lurking behind the proverbial curtain.

I am, as always, in all ways, honoured by your exchange and extend my deepest love to your sensitive and maternal soul.

Yes, the virus. I had expected this to be in the forefront of certain minds.

To begin with, it is only a crisis if you choose it to be one. Human civilisations have faced many viruses, and each one has overcome it in their own unique way within their given capacity. Equally, each individual will interpret a very different experience from the events of this virus, and it’s subsequent outcomes.

I have in previous years brought to the forefront of focus the need for humanity to shift values towards harmony, with other species and of sacred mother nature. I have also spoke about the need to disassemble and reinvent your social structures, economic, energy and business relationships. What you are now experiencing is a pattern of behaviour which has reached a tipping point and erupted into a manifestation of urged change and inner-reflection. You are being encouraged to revise and reconsider your core values and what your priorities truly are as a global community, and as an individual.

The virus in its infancy already existed within your environments and other species, yet it ultimately made its way into the lives of humanity through human behaviour. It is similarly human behaviour that has exacerbated manageable events by exploiting fear through misinformation and propaganda for personal gains. This merely works to inflame and provoke conspiracy theories, distrust and distraction. None of these responses can be of any benefit to anyone to entertain, and do more harm than the virus itself.

Those with a strong natural immune system and who practice self-love within their energy field will show very little symptoms at all. These individuals will mostly experience effects through loved ones, and it will be their challenge to bring a sense of understanding, healing and community to others.

Those who suffer more severe symptoms, but recover, will face the challenge of revising their sense of core values and life priorities. They will have a deeper and more sacred relationship with themselves and others, including the planet upon which they live. Indeed, this shall soon be reflected more transparently within people of power and authority. Though there will continue to remain those who act from a place of fear.

Those who are unable or unwilling to transmute symptoms will take their leave from this climate of change within human destiny, and will take this opportunity to disengage from physical life. For these, it is important for them to be remembered for how they lived, not for the manner through which they died.

Despite the sorrow and sense of loss experienced through these events, the timing was significant, and the proceeding outcome will deliver surprising changes that have long been sought by humanity. In this respect, the virus has functioned as a catalyst for human consciousness, regardless of whoever you feel compelled to blame.

No malign organisation or fabricated conspiracy has the capacity to thwart the predominant and ever-pervasive will of mass consciousness, or indeed, planetary consciousness.

In light of love.

-Sparrow

Basic underlying message is to remain passive and ignore the corruption. Controlled opposition. Lots of comforting truths that help to mask the main basic message as always. To remain passive.

Last edited by JosephineB : 16-09-2020 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Spelling "it" - "to"
Old 16-09-2020, 10:21 AM
hazada guess

Iwas thinking that Josephine and I have my doubts about Sparrow, but if it keeps some happy,whats the harm.
Old 16-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Iwas thinking that Josephine and I have my doubts about Sparrow, but if it keeps some happy,whats the harm.

Depends if truth or lies matter to the man/woman. Free will and all that.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:10 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Depends if truth or lies matter to the man/woman. Free will and all that.

true.I want hard facts before i trust anything that is said. I've had true facts about spirituality, But as for anything else, let's wait and see.(I'm on the fence as usual).Trouble is, its getting a bit uncomfortable now.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
I am most honored by your endorsement, dear Sparrow, and shall continue to do my utmost to support these threads and their aspiring souls.

It will please you to know I am serving as a volunteer Spiritual Mentor through a Facebook group called Spirituality Beyond the Teachings. It facilitates ongoing 1-to-1 mentorship and is very fulfilling and helpful to me and those receiving mentoring. I hope to deliver the same compassion and skill here.

By the way, a new question for you, for old time’s sake: what is the energetic and spiritual nature of a hug?

Dear Sorai,

This does please me, to see you exercise your articulate mind and spirituality for the well-being of others.

Every human being with life experience has the capacity to be a mentor to another.

The energetic and spiritual nature of a hug is one of acceptance, affection and affiliation.

The embrace of another life form invites acceptance through a willingness to open your heart and energy field in celebration of another. It dissolves the barriers between beings and exposes their deepest vulnerabilities in an act of trust and mutual recognition.

The embrace of another life form invites affection through shared sensory touch. It promotes an awareness of balance, healing and security through biological and physiological stimulation, resulting in emotional equilibrium.

The embrace of another life form invites affiliation through connection, companionship and camaraderie. It extends courtesy, compassion and closeness. It reminds us we are not alone.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-09-2020, 12:50 PM
Master
Dear JosephineB and hazada guess,

The information relayed to our good friend, which you yourself have highlighted above your own response, emphasises previous years of council and forewarnings for global change I have long encouraged.

Allow me to repeat myself to you once again:

I have in previous years brought to the forefront of focus the need for humanity to shift values towards harmony, with other species and of sacred mother nature. I have also spoke about the need to disassemble and reinvent your social structures, economic, energy and business relationships.

How this translates to an underlying message of passiveness is an interpretation of your own making.

If you fail to heed my years of advice to avoid your current dilemma, then do not shoot the messenger when he delivers a comforting message of compassion, to uplift you from your own years of collective passiveness.

The message of Sparrow has never been to remain passive, but has been one of transformation, and the pursuit of core values that erode and evict the very corruption that festers within your hearts concern.

The message of Sparrow is also one of love and reassurance, from a perspective of a wider vision, that is not bound by blame and bereavement.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-09-2020, 01:18 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Dear JosephineB and hazada guess,

The information relayed to our good friend, which you yourself have highlighted above your own response, emphasises previous years of council and forewarnings for global change I have long encouraged.

Allow me to repeat myself to you once again:

I have in previous years brought to the forefront of focus the need for humanity to shift values towards harmony, with other species and of sacred mother nature. I have also spoke about the need to disassemble and reinvent your social structures, economic, energy and business relationships.

How this translates to an underlying message of passiveness is an interpretation of your own making.

If you fail to heed my years of advice to avoid your current dilemma, then do not shoot the messenger when he delivers a comforting message of compassion, to uplift you from your own years of collective passiveness.

The message of Sparrow has never been to remain passive, but has been one of transformation, and the pursuit of core values that erode and evict the very corruption that festers within your hearts concern.

The message of Sparrow is also one of love and reassurance, from a perspective of a wider vision, that is not bound by blame and bereavement.

-Sparrow

Sparow,I have never been accused of being passive(and never will).I don't doubt that all you say is comforting to those who need it, where it comes from, I am yet to decide. I need facts,true,believable facts before I follow what is said.
However, if it makes you feel better, who am I to stop you. It is my understanding that those in spirit do not interfere with what occurs in our life, unless asked. I don't recall anybody asking for your help origionally,but if you must and are who you say you are, could you speak clearly and concisely instead of speaking in riddles.