Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-09-2020, 08:16 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

What a playful and wonderful opportunity to meet you here again in this medium. Well, what can we say? Here’s a pat on the back for you.

Sorai Rai Aorai
Old 14-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Legrand

Nice to read you Sparrow.

Regards
Old 14-09-2020, 09:51 PM
janielee

Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow; your response brings tears to my eyes. And I am happy you, you all, are well and wonder-full, whole-sum

So many kindred, kind friends and companions..come forth to help and support. I am honored and in gratitude by All.

I think I understand what you are telling me and I am very appreciative of this. Thank you so much, Sparrow..

Regarding the last point,

I have a dear one (S) who has a voice, (an entity? or an illness), that is always with S. It talks and is quiet with certain people but will talk to S in private and also talks to me, for example, when I talk to S. i.e. The voice will talk to me. It will tell S and me that S is very special and says it (the voice) is God. There is a change in tone between S and this voice.

S is very lucid, and completely "normal" except for this voice. This voice first arose when S did some chi work many years ago and since then it has morphed and changed, but never left. I do not know if it is the same voice. I do not know what it is to be honest. It feels benign, kind of wants what S wants, but as I don't really know what it is, I also am worried for S. It may be that the voice also has some healing capacity, although I am not sure of this.

Thank you for any insights you can share on this, Sparrow.

Bows,

JL
Old 14-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Passing away denotes an element of distance within the uncoupling process, adopting the illusion of absence.

Human beings must discontinue their association of absence from their understanding of death.

Wonder-fully said my dear Sparrow (as always).

Before going away (not passing) for a while, LOL, could you share your insight into the COVID-19 worldwide crisis?

Love and Light!

TISS
Old 14-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Guide
More love and Light! Double post, who knows why!

TISS
Old 15-09-2020, 07:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aorai
Dear Sparrow,

What a playful and wonderful opportunity to meet you here again in this medium. Well, what can we say? Here’s a pat on the back for you.

Sorai Rai Aorai

Dear Sorai,

A pat on the back for you as well, for supporting others with their questions through your council of wisdom.

I encourage you to continue this endeavour and share all that you know, to all those who would seek to know. And all those who seek to know, to get to know you better.

Perhaps you would like to continue to lead this thread with the familiar consistency many are now accustomed to. I will continue to make the occasional appearance.

With greetings and gratitudes from the Asceleottyi.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 15-09-2020, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow; your response brings tears to my eyes. And I am happy you, you all, are well and wonder-full, whole-sum

Dear Janielee,

If tears are your response, then all the better. I always preference an emotional response to a verbal and written one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I have a dear one (S) who has a voice, (an entity? or an illness), that is always with S. It talks and is quiet with certain people but will talk to S in private and also talks to me, for example, when I talk to S. i.e. The voice will talk to me. It will tell S and me that S is very special and says it (the voice) is God. There is a change in tone between S and this voice.

S is very lucid, and completely "normal" except for this voice. This voice first arose when S did some chi work many years ago and since then it has morphed and changed, but never left. I do not know if it is the same voice. I do not know what it is to be honest. It feels benign, kind of wants what S wants, but as I don't really know what it is, I also am worried for S. It may be that the voice also has some healing capacity, although I am not sure of this.

While it is not my place to diagnose the mental state, condition, or validity of your friends apparent phenomenon, it is neither necessary nor efficacious for that which is God to communicate through human vocal cords. There are simply far more effective means available to enlightened consciousness to deliver communication than the manipulation of vocal sounds.

The source of this voice may be better understood by the content of information relayed by it. If it is non-human it will have a specific agenda, and knowledge to relay beyond human experience. If it is a facet of his or her own psychology and personality then the information spoken will take the form of, how to say, simple chit-chat.

-Sparrow

Old 15-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Wonder-fully said my dear Sparrow (as always).

Before going away (not passing) for a while, LOL, could you share your insight into the COVID-19 worldwide crisis?

Love and Light!

TISS

Dear Tiss,

I did notice you lurking behind the proverbial curtain.

I am, as always, in all ways, honoured by your exchange and extend my deepest love to your sensitive and maternal soul.

Yes, the virus. I had expected this to be in the forefront of certain minds.

To begin with, it is only a crisis if you choose it to be one. Human civilisations have faced many viruses, and each one has overcome it in their own unique way within their given capacity. Equally, each individual will interpret a very different experience from the events of this virus, and it’s subsequent outcomes.

I have in previous years brought to the forefront of focus the need for humanity to shift values towards harmony, with other species and of sacred mother nature. I have also spoke about the need to disassemble and reinvent your social structures, economic, energy and business relationships. What you are now experiencing is a pattern of behaviour which has reached a tipping point and erupted into a manifestation of urged change and inner-reflection. You are being encouraged to revise and reconsider your core values and what your priorities truly are as a global community, and as an individual.

The virus in its infancy already existed within your environments and other species, yet it ultimately made its way into the lives of humanity through human behaviour. It is similarly human behaviour that has exacerbated manageable events by exploiting fear through misinformation and propaganda for personal gains. This merely works to inflame and provoke conspiracy theories, distrust and distraction. None of these responses can be of any benefit to anyone to entertain, and do more harm than the virus itself.

Those with a strong natural immune system and who practice self-love within their energy field will show very little symptoms at all. These individuals will mostly experience effects through loved ones, and it will be their challenge to bring a sense of understanding, healing and community to others.

Those who suffer more severe symptoms, but recover, will face the challenge of revising their sense of core values and life priorities. They will have a deeper and more sacred relationship with themselves and others, including the planet upon which they live. Indeed, this shall soon be reflected more transparently within people of power and authority. Though there will continue to remain those who act from a place of fear.

Those who are unable or unwilling to transmute symptoms will take their leave from this climate of change within human destiny, and will take this opportunity to disengage from physical life. For these, it is important for them to be remembered for how they lived, not for the manner through which they died.

Despite the sorrow and sense of loss experienced through these events, the timing was significant, and the proceeding outcome will deliver surprising changes that have long been sought by humanity. In this respect, the virus has functioned as a catalyst for human consciousness, regardless of whoever you feel compelled to blame.

No malign organisation or fabricated conspiracy has the capacity to thwart the predominant and ever-pervasive will of mass consciousness, or indeed, planetary consciousness.

In light of love.

-Sparrow

Old 15-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Nice to read you Sparrow.

Regards

Thank you, kind soul. Cosmic courtesies to you and your loved ones.

-Sparrow

Old 15-09-2020, 09:04 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Janielee,

If tears are your response, then all the better. I always preference an emotional response to a verbal and written one.

Thanks, Sparrow

While it is not my place to diagnose the mental state, condition, or validity of your friends apparent phenomenon, it is neither necessary nor efficacious for that which is God to communicate through human vocal cords. There are simply far more effective means available to enlightened consciousness to deliver communication than the manipulation of vocal sounds.

The source of this voice may be better understood by the content of information relayed by it. If it is non-human it will have a specific agenda, and knowledge to relay beyond human experience. If it is a facet of his or her own psychology and personality then the information spoken will take the form of, how to say, simple chit-chat.

-Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow; it has a similar theme but the information seems far fetched. It talks about past lives and offers promises of things desired..

Namaste,

JL