Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Guide

Dear Mysticrose,

You may find this useful, by Sparrow: How to Protect Yourself: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ad.php?t=21723

Vertical energy nourishment is helpful to maintain healthy boundaries. Let yourself be maintained by a vertical cord between sky and earth, god and gaia. let it pass through and nourish all your chakras form above and from below. They way to do this is through intention, body-mind connection.

Create health boundaries and affirm them
often and whenever safety is in question. It would be adviseable for your spouse to practice this way too if he is truly being used in this way.

Affirm, “I am safe.” “I connect only with the highest love and light beings.”

Good luck!
Old 25-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Pathfinder

Oh, thank you. Much gratitude. I am trying so hard to figure this out since I awakened with this sight to see the dead. This is terrifying to me at times. It is not only us they feed on, but there are some "beings" that feed on spirits by engulfing them in a dark cloud. It makes them weak. I saw it happen to my father who has passed on. It takes them days to recover. I don't know why I am here, but I feel I was led to obtain information. Can I ask one more question? Why don't I have any guides and teachers I have read about. I have prayed and begged for help from them. Why am I doing this alone without help from them. I am a strong person, but what I see wears on me.
Old 25-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Guide

It seems your attitude that you are alone would be actualizing, blocking you from connecting with them. Affirm your sacred connection with all that exists, all life, all Spirit, and study from the beginning of this thread on the difference between the Soul and the Spirit.
Old 25-08-2020, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose
I am enjoying your posts tremendously, Sparrow. I am sensitive and see spirits, especially in reflective surfaces. I have had several experiences of watching a spirit "feed" from my spouse. He was approached from the front and the spirit hung onto him as he was preparing a meal. It was quite disturbing. My spouse was totally unaware it was even happening. I have also felt spirits attach themselves to myself, and it has felt almost like a needle prick in the skin. I was under the impression it was them trying to feed off my energy. I am very new to all this, only a few years. Any insight would be so welcome. Thank you for all your wonderful posts. I will read them all! Love and Light

Welcome to the forum, Rose. It sounds like you are capable of noticing negative beings. They do indeed feed off our energies, and some times aggravate us to make us generate the kind of energy they prefer. Negative beings come by many names throughout the history of mankind, but most of them are just very small annoyances. Sort of like the spiritual version of gnats.

I saw your other post too, about guides. I don't think you will be waiting much longer to meet yours.
Old 25-08-2020, 05:52 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks to all who replied. Love and Light. I am so happy to meet all of you "crazy" people who sound like me! I spent two years thinking I was losing my mind. But then I realized I was actually seeing what I was seeing and not hallucinating. I fled my dream home because of this. There were portals there, and every night was a horror movie. I just sat and watched it all in amazement. These are things that I saw: Angels and dead people stumbling into the room confused, and these scary otherworldly beings. After awhile, the dead were standing in lines in white robes and pants, all waiting to be "processed" with angels as sentries.

Someone said smudge the house. I did and it ticked them all off and they got worse. I got a paranormal team. They were frightened and had no answers. It was too much. So we left. Eventually, I was led to Reiki and I studied hard. I found healing was my blessing. I finished master level. So much more to learn. Yes, I am a newbie. But it saved me. I learned to empty spirits from a room, seal my doors and windows, and create boundaries. I feel time is really short. I am no longer young. I have so much to learn.
Old 25-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Pathfinder

I see both White Warrior. At first, I wished I didn't see them, but now am grateful to know where they are. Sometimes they are clear as a photo, sometimes not. But, they are everywhere. Who knew this? Why doesn't the rest of the world know this? That they live with us, around us, and there are more of them than there are of us!
Old 25-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Pathfinder

You may be right, Aorai. I am doing that now. I am reading from the beginning forward. I am soaking it in. Thank you for your advice. Love and Light.
Old 25-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose
I see both White Warrior. At first, I wished I didn't see them, but now am grateful to know where they are. Sometimes they are clear as a photo, sometimes not. But, they are everywhere. Who knew this? Why doesn't the rest of the world know this? That they live with us, around us, and there are more of them than there are of us!

Most of the rest of the world can't see them or sense them, and get upset when they are told there is something they can't see or control. Much time has passed in this universe but we, humans, are still a young species. The good news is that the spirit world is as full of positive beings as it is of negative ones. As in the world of the living and walking. We learn to protect ourselves once we understand the threats, and to seek toward the good ones be they living or spirits.

Look over your shoulder.
Old 25-08-2020, 07:17 PM
Pathfinder

Yes. Good advice. I do notice that it tends to upset people. I am always looking over my shoulder and everywhere else!

About the guides. I have tried to get them to talk to me, but it is like I am destined to figure this out for myself. I have heard higher beings, but I can't hear regular spirits. I see their mouths moving when they talk to each other. Maybe that is a blessing, because I have seen some screaming. I read about others getting guidance and counseling from their guides, and it would help to be able to ask questions, which is why I am so glad to be here. Maybe you are right and it won't be much longer. I have changed so much over the past few years. This new place is calmer. Of course, I Reiki every door and window. I still have dead stumbling in, crying, and I don't know what to do other than send them to look for the light, tell them they have passed on, and that they can't stay here. They leave when I tell them that. It kind of freaks out my husband, but he is getting used to it.
Old 25-08-2020, 08:12 PM
Master

I meant. If you want to meet your guide. Look over your shoulder. Your guides have always been near you. But not in the same way as spirits passing by. They don't want to be poking around your furniture and workplaces for your entire life. It is more like a window they are peeking at you through. Basically, you don't look at them with the same eyes you see other spirits with. In this case, you open the window for them to show themselves to you through.