Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-02-2012, 10:04 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll_ov_Grimness
yes?

they work

they won't remove voices and disturbances outright but they will dampen them sufficiently enough that personally because I take them I can focus

I have a bad psychiatric history that started when I was a young teenager I had lots of depression and my family has likewise as well. I got into shamanism to help myself and I had kept running into people who were interested in this kind of thing. I liked them. They were sensitive like me, like you, and disturbed

trust me you're not alone

there are tons of people like you

and i hope you find exactly what you're looking for

Troll_ov_Grimness, a question for you. Have you ever been troubled by the question of whether some of what you pick up is real or whether some of it is actual auditory/visual hallucination? I don't say this to dismiss what you've shared but as a serious question. I have a very close and dysfunctional relationship with a family member who I believe I pick up feelings, physical sensations, even occasional thoughts from with empathy. This is involuntary and very upsetting to me. Unless what I pick up is clearly verified as something that clearly came from her and clearly was nothing I could have experienced through the power of suggestion, I don't count it as proof of the phenomenon. I do have some instances of proof, but I also have doubts that some things I blame on the empathy are really my own but it gets all blurred.

So back around to you and to anyone else reading too - how are you sure that what you pick up isn't really yours? isn't something you manifest inside yourself through power of suggestion? And if you experience a mix of real "pick-ups" and suggestion based ones how on earth does one discriminate?

Oh and I find that antidepressants do help me with this. Maybe it works similarly to the antipsychotics. I experience it as a dulling of all my sensitivities.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Troll_ov_Grimness

I'm married and share clairaudience with my wife