Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-11-2014, 01:16 AM
yumi14

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid68
It's funny for me to be reading this . . . I was walking home this evening and a woman and a young girl ( I am assuming it was her daughter ) were walking behind me, the girl was about 11 years old and she said to the woman, "you know when you die and people say you see the light at the end of the tunnel . . .Some people say you are actually seeing the light at the end of another vagina and you are born again "

This amused me and I'm sure I was meant to have heard it lol

Hahahahahahahaaha!!
Old 04-11-2014, 01:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
I'm curious. If you think its all fantasy, can you discuss why? How did you arrive at your belief?

I'm asking in a way that is intended nicely. Nonjudgmental or anything like that. I really am just curious.

Thank you
The idea of god was imbued in me as a child. When I became a mother, I began to question god. Years later I realized that the god I knew was remarkably similar to me and of my imagination, so I dumped him. It changed nothing having no god looking over my shoulder except I felt free to be myself.