Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Master
Friend suicide: Is he ok

I read something interesting on suicide and would like your opinion cause a friend committed suicide 2 years ago but we weren't so close but still felt affected by it cause we were friends that lived for few years in different towns, so want to know if he is ok.

First of all just want to clear up the concept that one goes to hell when you commit suicide: That's not true right?

Do you get help immediately or do you have to wait?

I read that you wait, in what this person called limbo for a new body and it's like you still feel your depression, pain and every bad thing that has happened to you or you did to yourself and you feel fear. You wait there till you get a new body to come do your life over again or a life similar all over again?

You can wait a very long time...

Is that true or what happens to one that commits suicide? or what happens??
Old 14-01-2024, 01:17 AM
Master

I am sorry to hear your friend committed suicide. That would have been hard for you and everyone else. I am sure your friend will not go to hell. I would not believe everything you read. You will get a lot of false information. You will have to make up your own mind as to what you think.

You will get different answers according to peoples beliefs and religion.

There are people who believe in reincarnation. We keep coming here on Earth to learn. I am sure he would not go through the process of depression etc.

About your friend I think there would be helpers to guide him through the process of helping him move on. He needs help for what he did so there is no way he would be punished because he committed suicide. The afterlife is a loving, forgiving and kind place.
Old 14-01-2024, 01:38 AM
Master

I just want to add, your friend is fine and he is at peace. He does not have to go through struggles like he did when he was alive.
That is my opinion on what happens. I believe no one really knows. They may think they know but no one knows for sure. People could disagree with me and that is OK. We are all different in what we think.
Old 14-01-2024, 10:21 AM
Administrator
A lot of people think that if someone passes through suicide that they go to a place that they perceive to be Hell,
this is totally incorrect,
They go into a place of healing where they come to terms with what they have done,
Your friend is now free free from the pain that caused his death,
this can take a while depending on the person themselves,
but he is Happy now and at peace.

Namaste
Old 14-01-2024, 10:24 AM
Master

Yes it's true Anthony.
Hell does not exist.
Your friend is now at peace from his mental torment.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I just want to add, your friend is fine and he is at peace. He does not have to go through struggles like he did when he was alive.
That is my opinion on what happens. I believe no one really knows. They may think they know but no one knows for sure. People could disagree with me and that is OK. We are all different in what we think.

Thank you for your opinion Astralsuzy and i believe similar things that one doesn't go to hell and get help from the other side but like the guy said it's a break of contract of why you came here so there is a time that it takes to come here to earth(wait for a body or your time to come back) and you have to come back cause you came here to learn something to help and you broke an agreement with who ever but that is just a belief...

I am looking for mediums that have actually dealt with people that committed suicide and tell me what happened?

Thank you still for telling me your belief and i agree 100% with you and also agree we will hear people's beliefs and there beliefs are going to be based on what they have heard and there religion but thank you for sharing.

Thank you
Old 14-01-2024, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
A lot of people think that if someone passes through suicide that they go to a place that they perceive to be Hell,
this is totally incorrect,
They go into a place of healing where they come to terms with what they have done,
Your friend is now free free from the pain that caused his death,
this can take a while depending on the person themselves,
but he is Happy now and at peace.

Namaste

Thank you for that. Makes me feel better but is that a belief or have you dealt with those kind of spirits on the other side?

Are here spirits that havent crossed over here on earth that you came in contact with that committed suicide and not crossed over??
Old 14-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Yes it's true Anthony.
Hell does not exist.
Your friend is now at peace from his mental torment.

I really hope so. Hope is is at peace.

Thank you
Old 14-01-2024, 12:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
I really hope so. Hope is is at peace.

Thank you
Trust and believe he is at peace.
He's in heaven.
Old 14-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Administrator