Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: What type of star sign combo, do you have with your tf
Compatible Mix 12 63.16%
Incompatible Mix 7 36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko
Are you talking about sun signs or rising signs, or both? I don't know what his rising sign is, but he is Cancer Sun (Vedic system, Leo Western) and I'm Sagittarius. Our compatibility is meh as far as signs go, lol.

For the purpose of this poll sun signs, of course I know that ascendant, moon etc all play a huge part too. However I did not want to make the poll too confusing
Old 04-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I voted incompatible, as I am a Gemini and my twin a Virgo.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have found my Mirror Twin Flame that other half of my original seed.

I am Libra and he is Capricorn, not a match that comes together with great ease. You have to uncover the difficult at times similarities on has with the other. Capricorns are more to them self, and Libras are more outgoing and social. Capricorns are usually work driven where Libra's are more into the balance of life and beauty.

The relationship so must be built on mutual love and respect being in place you really have to work to find that common grounds.

Lynn
Old 04-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Pathfinder
We too are Capricorn (me) and Libra (he). Not supposed to be compatible in terms of work ethic, sociability and thriftiness. But I think over time, we've rubbed off on each other and become much more similar in our attitudes.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have found my Mirror Twin Flame that other half of my original seed.

I am Libra and he is Capricorn, not a match that comes together with great ease. You have to uncover the difficult at times similarities on has with the other. Capricorns are more to them self, and Libras are more outgoing and social. Capricorns are usually work driven where Libra's are more into the balance of life and beauty.

The relationship so must be built on mutual love and respect being in place you really have to work to find that common grounds.

Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudla
We too are Capricorn (me) and Libra (he). Not supposed to be compatible in terms of work ethic, sociability and thriftiness. But I think over time, we've rubbed off on each other and become much more similar in our attitudes.

Interestingly we are libra/capricorn combo too. Same way round. A good friend of mine is in this combination, they have been married for years and their connection is astoundingly amazing. I find everything tricky, that's me though, I struggle with abandonment issues!!
Old 16-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Interestingly we are libra/capricorn combo too. Same way round. A good friend of mine is in this combination, they have been married for years and their connection is astoundingly amazing. I find everything tricky, that's me though, I struggle with abandonment issues!!
I too have had my struggles with abandonment issues... But I think I have improved by leaps and bounds
Old 17-04-2019, 12:46 AM
Experiencer

our star signs are compatible
Old 17-05-2019, 11:22 PM

I'm a Cancer, while my twin is a Taurus. As far as compatibility goes, we're heaven and hell.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflybella
I'm a Cancer, while my twin is a Taurus. As far as compatibility goes, we're heaven and hell.

I think me and mine are, although many have said that our combination can be quite rewarding!!
Old 22-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Experiencer
The Star sign means nothing, you need to look at the whole chart
Ascending Moon Venus are just as important as the sun