Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-05-2019, 06:03 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
As we become what we think I'll continue to see emoji's as a bit of fun...

I use to be anti-emoji.
But know I use them as a playful extension of the written word.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Especially In the spiritual, the loving never stop growing extremely beautiful & radiant, & when I say that , i mean that those people literally turn into Angels with a radiance that it is literally near impossible to be in the presence of them & yet they just keep growing more beautiful, loving & radiant eternally

I like that reminds me of one of my favourite scripture (cough, not in the bible).

"Afterward another principle came from Immortal Man, who is called 'Self-perfected Begetter.' When he received the consent of his consort, Great Sophia, he revealed that first-begotten androgyne, who is called, 'First-begotten Son of God'. His female aspect is 'First-begotten Sophia, Mother of the Universe,' whom some call 'Love'. Now, First-begotten, since he has his authority from his father, created angels, myriads without number, for retinue. The whole multitude of those angels are called 'Assembly of the Holy Ones, the Shadowless Lights.' Now when these greet each other, their embraces become like angels like themselves.
First Begetter Father is called 'Adam of the Light.' And the kingdom of Son of Man is full of ineffable joy and unchanging jubilation, ever rejoicing in ineffable joy over their imperishable glory, which has never been heard nor has it been revealed to all the aeons that came to be and their worlds."
Old 05-05-2019, 02:25 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I use to be anti-emoji.
But know I use them as a playful extension of the written word.

Nothing wrong with emojis at all