Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-09-2011, 03:27 PM
bluejay

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colhad75
No I wouldn't say I was doing anything I shouldn't be doing. I've never murdered or raped anyone. I've shoplifted a couple of times when I was teenager, I stalked someone a few years ago which I struggle to let go of.

I know for a fact I am very negative, I do harbour a lot of anger.

I am really struggling to get answers about my third eye, whether or not some of my questions come across as silly or something. I'm quite certain I have read articles and followed directions. I believe according to what I've read and experienced, my third eye is awake.

Does everyone experience something different through their third eye?

I have had many experiences with my chakras and auras doing strange things although I was for sure it was happening by some outside force. So I would say for sure be careful with this and pay close attention to what is being told to you. When my third eye was open I saw some scary stuff that I was not LOOKING for ... it just appeared in my visions from my third eye. The stuff I saw I will not talk about here but it falls in line with possible legends of the area and soon after my third eye was opened it was immediately closed again, and like I said I felt as though it was from an outside/external source/force. Since then I have not been able to do much with my third eye unless I concentrate really hard and then I get a headache.

Chakras to me are amazing and I am excited aout learning how to balance, and work with auras and chakras one day!

Sunshine and Happiness!!
J
Old 23-09-2011, 03:33 PM
mattie

Good Question

It's great you're thinking about these things & asked. You need not have fear about navigating the nonphysical realms. You can easily vet all spirits.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097